Disaster coming to California

That’s what’s happens when you legalise child prostitution. Godammit, I really wanna visit California because of the history and nature. But… well, ya know. Cali.

1 Like

Wtf? Child prostitution?. There is no such thing to my knowledge

Ban on straws and it’s legal to give unknowing people HIV tbh it deserves to burn

3 Likes

Watch the above video to this music…

2 Likes

10/10

if i was asked to help with that fire the answer would have been an astounding hell no lol. 14.92 to help save the state that needs to be erased :rofl:

i just want to point out i just heard a fucking seagul after typing that… im in missouri lmao

1 Like

Now watch this one

To this music…

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Insanity! I hope they don’t cancel their earthquake insurance because that’s probably what comes next. Apparently insurance premium increases and a new home costs less than a few percentages of property tax. Hopefully the problem is not that the fire department has been squandering the money they’ve already been given and have lost faith with the tax payers.

1 Like

Maybe the state should be erased but honestly, to say that everyone here deserves to die over a fire is absolutely ridiculous. There are a lot of good people here :roll_eyes::unamused:

5 Likes

I’m a west coast guy myself and doesn’t California always have wild fires and earthquakes also why do you damn Cali guys keep coming to my city stay out of Seattle dammit…

2 Likes

@AdamThoth I’m watching national news and the latest blow-up in California wildfires. Very bad! Your post was the thing going through my mind. Scary!

1 Like

If you had the power to stop it you would. I’ve seen you do cool things thoth but if you cared for humans like you said this wouldn’t have happened unless something far more powerful than you is doing this.
I Know many people dislike Cali but if you had power to stop something but didn’t you really just as bad as those biblical shits we make fun of. At least my opinion on it, I don’t like the idea on voting on disaster, there are still people even if you don’t like them and you have no right to say let it burn (if you can actually stop it) unless everyone and thing there has harmed you. So if one actually cared about the evolution of the human race they would help out but I guess no of us are better than those Joy Of Satan neo nazis. No matter what discrimination is discrimination. From what yo’ve said before AdamThoth you care about humans so if you could have done something… it would have been done.
but thats just my thoughts and I’m sticking to it

Sorry, bad mood atm but I thought people here were a better minded but I guess we are all terrible in ways and hate each other cx

Isn’t Seattle the equivalent of California? Y’all Seattleans need to stay out of California, we got too many issues already haha

2 Likes

What do you think he is, a scout boy? Just because we can predict things we’re supposed to change what is to happen? If that’s the case we would have the perfect world thousand of years ago, no wars, no starvation, no cancer etc. But we don’t. And don’t forget that no matter how powerful one is, in some occasions there is need for more than one magician to work. As he said before, where are all the Cali Magicians? Why he has to take all the burden to himself just because he predicted it? I get it, you’re in a bad mood, but hey, my country got burned to ashes as well, over 80 people died in the fire and much more are missing. Forest? Gone. Wild life? Gone. Yet I didn’t started blaming the more experienced, nor I asked why they didn’t helped. Some things are mend to happen, if nature started the fire, then there is a reason and you better not mess with it. If humans started the fire, then we deserve more than anything all the disaster and so be it.

2 Likes
1 Like

Sorry been toning that bad boy down

its get way crazy on the west coast.

Its not a perfect world. never will be but whats the point in letting it burn? Just from what Adamn has said to me if he could stop it he would have. Sorry for your country and if someone could have stopped it they would but I guess no one can. Never seen anyone actually prove they could do anything like that. I’m open to it but damn I don’t see it. I get what hes saying I do. But he did make the post he and had the intention. If he was going to leave it to Cali Magicians he shouldn’t have spoken up in the first place.

1 Like