Disaster coming to California

Yea, I live here. My thought is You got to keep it active so there’s low pressure. I don’t want that puppy blowing while I’m here.

1 Like

Again just what I’m thinking I get your point tho. Its just why don’t we all do soemthign useful to others and no ourselves. I’m all about doing crap for yourself first. You first others later but he has said he had the power I just don’t see him using it. I like the guy hes really cool I just think he would have done it by now

that you tube channel shows all the the earth quakes its scary.

1 Like

I’m doing my part, and trust this whole thing could have been much worse. But I’m also only one guy and there’s limits to what one guy can do here.

3 Likes

I completely understand, Thanks for clearing some of it up.

1 Like

i guess brown wont let the use water or clean away dead tree ?:crazy_face:

1 Like
1 Like

Wow!

So I guess it did indeed last from then to a couple months from then. Lol it’s by far the most impressive prediction of a natural disaster I have ever made! And I’ve predicted a bunch of stuff like politics sports wars and conflict not only here but on other forums as well but as far as natural disasters go this one takes the cake. I think I win the psychic predictioln award for 2018.

5 Likes

And it’s only gonna get worse

4 Likes

the saddest part about all of this is that these massive forest fires could’ve been prevented by 100 or so people with rakes and chainsaws.

the state of California has defunded it’s forestry service to pay for all the illegal immigrants they decided to keep.
i find its funny that the people who talk shit about republicans and climate deniers are the same ones who cant even take care of a fucking forest.

seriously, all they had to do was sweep up all the underbrush, cut down the dead trees, move all that material to one section of forest, dig a ditch around it and then have a controlled burn…you know like in the rest of the country?? shit man Alabama can do a controlled burn, why cant california be more like Alabama and the rest of the states that know how to keep a national park in good shape??

(you know you suck if Alabama beats you at environmental issues)

7 Likes

:blush::grinning::grin::joy::laughing::sweat_smile::laughing::smile::laughing:yeah!

1 Like