Disaster coming to California

1 Like

This is true. And then factor in how most of the bullshit done in CA is isolated to a few, densely packed population centers. A good portion of that state is full of people who have little to nothing in common with the stereotypes shown in media; they are just along for the ride, because they fall into a voting minority.

I love the Dead Kennedyā€™s they are one of my favorite bands.

1 Like

You raise a good point. Ever notice that when wild fires sweep CA they never seem to burn the areas you wish would burn? Thousands of acres of forest at a time, and Hollywood is still untouchedā€¦

4 Likes

Here is something interesting I just found. Iā€™m sorry because it is off topic. I just wasnā€™t sure where to put it. I found it interesting because I have spent much of my life as part of the American Left and I have seen the faults up close. Unfortunately bringing up the faults on the left rather than being seen as constructive criticism is seen as betrayal.

So here is the Video. Again sorry for being a bit off topic.

3 Likes

Pretty basic but Iā€™m reminded of the Death card. Transformation. Let it play out.

2 Likes

It is also a natural cleansing by nature. It something that has to be forced in Yellowstone at times as well. The fires clean out and renew an area so it does actually improve things for the animals. I donā€™t like animals or plants dieing but if itā€™s a natural Wildfire I can except it, if some idiot starts it I have a problem.

California is slowly going to hell, truth but having been raised here and continue to live here there are somethings I find better than other places around the country and I also enjoy not having to live in fear of the Bible belt.

Iā€™d rather not watch others loose or loose myself where we live. I donā€™t really care about the yuppies up north but that doesnā€™t mean I want a ruin of scorched earth.

4 Likes

Yesā€¦ a fuck load of shit coming that way. Itā€™s not just nature disasters. They have many huge issues to undergo from real estate, unemployment, disease, homelessness-drug issueā€¦etc. America has some change to undergo, thereā€™s no stopping whatā€™s coming. From possible war with China, tariffs, stocks, oilā€¦ etc. Itā€™s not looking positive for a few years.

1 Like

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.redding.com/amp/744667002

Ok so we all made a joke about watching them choke on smoke but I think the poor bastards have had enough. We need to go ahead and put a stop to all the fires we canā€™t just let these people burn like this can we? Itā€™s probably time to intervene.

1 Like

Thoughts and words are intentions. This is why Iā€™m quieting down. my power is tied to what I think and say, the longer Iā€™m around, the more powerful I get.

I told you.

1 Like

Can you seduce the fire houris and send them somewhere moreā€¦ deserving? :thinking:

2 Likes

It is pretty bad but I wouldnt suggest stopping it fires help nature out a lot with its forests and things. It takes time but it does help. And as bad as it is to say I wouldnt stand in the way of mother nature picking off any humans. Theres a massive overpopulation of our species that she tries to correct. I donā€™t generally suggest going against Mother.

1 Like

If you have the power to see that something bad will come to Cali. then perhaps you were given that insight in order to stop or alter the effects of the catastrophe that may hit Cali.

1 Like

Did anyone ever do anything about thisā€¦? Because there are a lot of fires going on rn in Cali-

1 Like

yeah and some in Colorado and for some reason Greece.
maybe the homeless camps?

1 Like

Well I predicted it, then it happened and as I said I would I ended the fires that were happening at the times and in the places where I said they would happen. I knew it was not going to stop new fires from starting but I shouldnā€™t have to single handedly save California all the timeā€¦ I donā€™t even live there right now. Where are the California magicians at? This shit shouldnā€™t all have to fall on my shoulders just because I predicted it it. The whole purpose of predicting shit is so other people can get involved in avoiding negative futures.

And although I joked about conspiracies in the fire department I actually think they are doing a great job out there.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sure there are more than just me working on it. Weather magick is new to me so itā€™s an experience. I know most here dis California as if the people there are some kind of CHUD mutant but not all of us are weirdos (in a bad way). Iā€™m sure some here are doing what they can as well, but havenā€™t mentioned it.

2 Likes

Start up a working thread for those areas, why not? If you want something fixed, do it, ya know?

2 Likes

Weā€™re letting it burn, not much home state love.

2 Likes

There is a fire in redding california already. 2 firemen most their lives and the half the city about 50,000 people evacuated

1 Like