Disaster coming to California

So there is something on the way to Cali and it looks bad. Should I try to do something to stop it or let this one ride out?

5 Likes

I mean

If you can stop it, that’d be awesome for all of the people who are in harm’s way.

2 Likes

Best just let it be and look after yourself and the few people close to you. Let the natural cycles take their toll and do their job.

4 Likes

A vote for “let it play out” from me, with a caveat for animal welfare, domestic pets especially so people are able to rescue their little fluffsters and have safe places for them.

Think of the vibrancy of the refugee camps as well, the enlightened liberals will be unable to avoid the exciting diversity of the people from the poorer areas! :heart_eyes_cat:

Much enrichment may occur, it’s all good IMO.

18 Likes

We’re you given a timeframe?

2 Likes

Well it’s not the whole state is it? Meh, let it ride.

3 Likes

Could be any time between now and a couple months from now.

2 Likes

How do you cope dealing with knowledge like that? It’s got to be hard. I do have to agree with the posts saying keep it to yourself. Sadly, most people would write you off as crazy. Perhaps the warning was just for you and your loved ones. Not to go Biblical, but it’s kind of like the Noah story. No one believed him either.

Just stay out of California during that time.

2 Likes

So BALG has spoken!

I will let it ride unless of course they give me an incentive, you know, persuade me a little. What are you going to do for me? Lol

4 Likes

I just hope it’s not Shasta. Would screw over alot more than just California

2 Likes

Shasta county? Hmm what would happen? Sounds interesting.

1 Like

Respectfully, regarding National Embarassment California: We don’t need no water, let the motherfucker burn.

6 Likes

You want it to hit Shasta? Ok coming right up!

5 Likes

Don’t do that.

5 Likes

Do I need to get Velotak? Or should I just say what I want?

2 Likes

Too late the HIT! IS COMING!
THE HEAT IS ON!..

5 Likes

Are you drunk?

4 Likes

No. I’m sober just playing around.

3 Likes

Oh. Well I already told Velotak.

Wanna see?

2 Likes

No, it’s fine. The hit is coming to Shasta!

2 Likes