Different Experiences With Lilith?

I tried again, I didn’t sense too much this time. I think I’ll try the exercises from summoning spirits by konstantinos again. It could be felt that I took a pause in evoking entities.

I entered in states of despair and I thought that I lost my clairaudient abilities, so I tried an exercise from summoning spirits by konstantinos and I needed just to adjust the frequencies! :slight_smile: Yeah, and that forum became like my life, I really don’t have other things what to do and one of my end goals till I’m gonna go to school (prison) again is to hear as clear as possible the spirits!

@Aluriel

I’m Redpilled / MGTOW… Is this a problem for Lilith? :joy:

1 Like

It’s nice we have a Lilith thread and people sharing. Haven’t been on here for almost 2days now and I find this interesting.

When u guys talk about Lilith, seems like u are talking about just one entity. Does the entity u talk about consist of all her aspects? I view Lilith as both a whole entity with several different aspects as mentioned in the book Lilith. I’m in particular connected with arachnid Lilith. Do any of u view her different aspects as well? I might have missed to see a few replies, but plan to read through everything.

As a shadow, a lady with a scarf covering her head and face partially, almost always, a spider on my wall (arachnid Lilith), a beautiful fragrance in the middle of the night, and really warm energy as well.

does Kali count? I vibe that Kali is another aspect form of Lilith…

Synchronicity :confused:

If she appeard like that to me I would become totally aroused.:smiling_imp::joy:

Lilith was such a sweetheart to me that she cursed a girl who told people I raped my previous fling. Lilith did not at all like that considering she knew about me and my fling, she only knew about the hot intimacy between me and her.

1 Like

Depends. I was once a member of the MGTOW, but I left it because of all the fucking complaining and the viewdom that everything feminine is Evil. Actually I think Lilith was the one who made my turn my back to them and finally become a real free man, not bounded by others viewpoint and pessimism.

1 Like

I got aroused, ahahaha, She said that She appeared to me in that way because it has some meaning but as well She said that it was to produce some lust in me.

1 Like

Yeah, when I was thinking about Her and some aspects of Her, a spider appeared out of nowhere in my vicinity.

Always whenever when an entity makes His/Her presence known to me, I feel a a subtle wind blowing, that happened and happens inclusively when I evoke Her.

1 Like

What meaning tho.
Desecration of the Church? :smiling_imp::joy:

You know what’s funny…she’s never spoken or said a bad word about any religion or church. She basically told me, never to hate, just let them go about their business and worry about myself and my enlightenment.

In about 4 short years with her guidance I was able to correct so many things in my life and achieve things I honestly never thought was possible. It’s like working with Bune. There have been so many times I have come across financial hardships in the past where I prayed and prayed to what I was taught without ever seeing so much a hint of help. I called out to Bune once and she helped me the same day.

I am so thankful Lilith has lead me down this path and introduced me to those that hold true meaning in my life.

2 Likes

I still didn’t find out what it could mean. :)) But, yeah, as @AgentofChaos said. From what I’ve seen She doesn’t like the blasphemies against christianity, I understood that when I mentioned to Her the fact that once I destroyed a christian icon when I was 5-6. My intents at that time were to know more about jesus :)) I don’t know how it turned out and I did this.

I didn’t know that. Maybe she withhold that from me since she knows I don’t do that stuff anyways. I actually have a couple of crosses stored in my bedroom. Not because i’m a Christian, but because of it’s symbolic meaning.

What was passed onto me…is that Christianity is nonexistent to her. She will speak the truth about it, answer your questions and will always be honest about why it doesn’t exist to her, but she refrains from holding hatred or anger. Which I understand…she is so far above all of that. She wants to spread love and equality without any type of bias based on gender.

1 Like

@Sheogorath

Yeah I can imagine that, they are alot of guys who play the victim role but i’m the opposite of that. :smiley:

It’s just that I have all my the theory in the back of my head so when I encounter women I can take preliminary precautions in case she’s crazy. :joy:

I’m not hating on women, I am just aware of their nature. :smiley: Otherwise I think my succubi would already kicked my ass

3 Likes

Then I see no problem with you having contact with Lilith. She dosen’t glorify woman as being the best of sexes. I mean if she did, she wouldn’t have cursed a woman for me for doing me wrong.

I really don’t know where that idea comes from concerning Lilith.

The night I heard about her was the night I called her. I don’t share those belief too of you can’t call her, she choose you etc
I called and she answered.

I fancy your replies to clarify things here and erase the fear newbies may have concerning this system of she chooses whom she will come to; u can’t summon her; she comes when she wants to etc.

2 Likes