Different Experiences With Lilith?

I believe what the conclusion to this is that Lilith can be summoned.

What the OP means in regards to: She cannot he summoned depends on the kind of summoning. That’s a reputation gained from when summoning was based off Judeo Christian beliefs of enslaving the said spirit into a circle and then “torturing” them into doing your tasks before banishing them.

Add to that the patriarchal society beliefs of the ease of summoning a female demon based off the entitlement of the fact that they’re male = they have dominance over her.

Lilith as we know is the woman of freedom and to say she didn’t like that in the very least is an understatement.

That’s where that belief comes from.

@DarkestKnight is right, based on the kinds of summoning we as black magicians do now. You CAN summon Lilith, because when we summon we do so without ego ( at least we’re supposed to) and she’ll come to you.

So that’s the tea ladies and gentlemen. Hope this topic can be put to rest now!

5 Likes

Unless we want to engage in more civil discourse in which case by all means that’s awesome

Just wanted to say this as well for a general rule of thumb, no one’s experience is gnosis. A book is fine for a reference and guide but should not be taken as the gospel truth. We left Christianity for that reason let’s not translate it into something else

5 Likes

I have close relationship with Lilith as well, but it didn’t come from direct summoning. I do believe you can summon her, but there are no guarantees that she will present herself to you.

For me, it started by her sending one of her daughters to me that was able to help me understand about a lifestyle outside of christianity and about her mother Lilith. Through Lilith I was able to break free and experience a world I never knew existed. Since welcoming her into my life things have never been better.

3 Likes

“She cannot be summoned” - That’s bullshit, I evoked Her multiple times and had multiple contacts with Her.

How does Lilith appear to all of you? I’ve seen Her with a pale skin and red hair. Once I got a vision in my 3rd eye while evoking Her in which I saw a catholic nun with long black hair and also pale skin.

1 Like

She appeared as a shadow. From what I was told, knowledge passed from her…is all you have to do is call for her to hear you. If you are sincere and not just a pervert looking for an astral booty call you will be heard.

1 Like

What??

Yeah, She also appeared as a shadow to me

1 Like

What I meant was…that I was told directly that far too many people call to her to be sent a succubus/incubus simply because they are horny. She is much more than that as are any of her children that she sends to you. She wants people to realize that a succubus/incubus is just like a person and deserves love and respect.

1 Like

I never asked for a succubus/incubus from Her. I wanted to gain knowledge from Her about some things and I wanted to get some help in some situation (but I didn’t) and I wanted to learn about Her and explore some other aspects of Her.

But I had intimate contact with Her :wink: I was encouraged by a friend to do that and evoke Her. I told Him that I was a little scared of Her because She was emmanating dark vampiric vibes.

I didn’t mean you directly if that is what you thought. I just meant in general there are too many people out there that call too her for that when she is so much more.

She is a true blessing to have in your life. She will guide you down the right path and be there for you when you need her most almost like a mother.

2 Likes

Yeah, I called Her mother and She was calling me back son :slight_smile: The same with Flauros.

Motherly, friendly and definitely with an intense sexual aura. There was one time her presence alone created an arousal that was so extreme it was almost painful.

1 Like

Did you ever hear about the curse of Astarte? She mentioned something about that. I thought more than 1 month about what it could mean, to what would be related to, the causes that could “invoke that curse of Astarte”. I heard that it could be beneficial in some cases, but… I’ve heard a voice and that was voice was somehow angry on me and said something like “you don’t know what you have done”. (I don’t know if it was my inner voice and I invented that false dialogue or it was Her voice) I told to a friend to ask Her what She’s thinking about a curse (I even made a thread a loong time ago about that curse Where should I get rid of an effigy made of plasticine?) that I placed on someone and my friend said that She said “stop thinking about that or you’ll invoke the curse of Astarte” or something similar to that… I had no problems with evoking Her even after I heard that voice (which I think it was Her) that was angry on me… But, yeah… I didn’t evoke Her since a loong time because I thought She was angry on me or something, I really don’t know. I tried to change myself/to become reformed because I didn’t want any problems or something. Your close to Her? Could you ask Her about all those things? :thinking: @AgentofChaos

I am indeed bound directly to one of her daughters and in quick response asked if you can be a little more specific in what you are asking. thank you

I’d like to know if I was right in regards about what that curse of Astarte means, I’d like to know if She’s angry or me or something and if I achieved becoming reformed.

In a quick response that was just given to me…Lilith finds emotions like anger to be petty. She doesn’t take anger out upon someone, she will simply dismiss and no longer help or be a part of. However, she is forgiving and will forgive those that mean it within their heart.

Cursing someone is something she simply does not do. Can she? Of course, she is all powerful, but again…if you were disrespectful untruthful you would simply be ignored by her.

Look inward…if in fact you did nothing wrong and were not disrespectful, then she knows it and you will be heard when you speak to her.

I never was disrespectful towards Her.