Different Experiences With Lilith?

You should watch AHS season 2 then :wink: it’s a great series ! And you’ll love that season

Nope, Im not too versed on the movement, but Lilith isn’t a human woman and as long as your views towards her are as you would view any other spirit. Say lucifer or azazel, that is being open and respectful not entitled and demanding then you’re fine.

Then again the same can be said for most spirits. The thing with magical horror stories that the RHP love to share about the LHP stems from magicians who view LHP spirits with a demanding and entitled outlook colored with shades of negative religious connotations.

Just be open and clear with your intentions and you’ll be fine

2 Likes

What’s that? An anime? I’m not so well brushed in that department, but I give it a try if you recommend it. :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Actually it’s American Horror Story and season 2 happens to be about an asylum run by nuns

1 Like

Ahh… My mom is actually a fan of that series👌

1 Like

Good !

@Alex01, awesome. Speaking of spiders, do u wanna do an experiment? I’ll be ur test subject lol! Just FYI no one’s going to get hurt.

What kind of experiment? Tell me more. And what “FYI” means? @A.Lucifer

FYI, for ur in4… are u busy right now?

No, wasting my time at the pc on omegle and on that forum

1 Like

Cool. Are u good at doing evications?

Yeah, somehow, a hour ago or so I evoked Lilith. You want to evoke each other?

1 Like

Yea. Evoke me using Lilith’s sigil. Tell me what u see. :metal:I can do the same thing if u want me to.

Evoking you using Her sigil? Your sure it will work?

1 Like

Yea. “Word has it I’m her.” Use my name A.Lucifer for the evocation in her sigil, or look for a spider on the wall as u do that. Let me know what u see. What do u want me to evoke u with? Her sigil too?

Evoke me adressing as the son of the night or alex or both. Ok, evoke me using Her sigil.

1 Like

Aight u go 1st.

Ok, give me some time to see if I can sense or see something in regards about you.

1 Like

K. Are u scanning or evoking?

Evoking, scanning, whatever, it didn’t really worked but I just sensed a calm pleasant presence and is the color blue linked to you in some ways? Yeah, I kind of suck at evocations

1 Like