Did it affect my first evocation? Need help

So, my first evocation of King Paimon was three weeks ago, I couldn’t evoke him ever since because I didn’t have any oportunities to be home alone during that period of time, so I was planning to evoke him tommorow or the day after tommorow again. The problem is, I tried to meditate as I listened to an enn chanting but didn’t reach trance, in fact, I didn’t know it was needed (even after almost an year of research lol), so I just called him while looking at his sigil that I had drawn. As expected, I didn’t feel anything but I still introducted myself, told him about my current struggles, that I need guidance from him and that I would like to work with him from now on.
Now, my question is: even though I was not in trance did I still call him? I assume that I did because isn’t the trance necessary to be able to sense, at least, his energy? And that from his end, it didn’t affect him but it affected me since the trance makes you more open to sensing them? I need to know this before my evocation tommorow or the day after tommorow, because I want to be sure I called him or not because if I didn’t, I know that I have to repeat what I said the last time. Either way, if that evocation didn’t work, at least it was some kind of practice, so I didn’t consider it a waste of time at all.
Otherwise, if it affected him as well, it justifies why my results didn’t manifest. Or it could be because the results were supposed to manifest in 3 days and there wasn’t time or that he’s testing me… I have no idea. I even did a spell, gazed at his sigil visualizing me getting my results, spoke with him as well as wanting him to reach out to me in my dreams, and slept with the sigil, nothing happened (i’m not sure since I couldn’t remember any dreams). This was all prior to the evocation by the way.
I’ve been sleeping with his sigil sometimes but never remembered my dreams, I only remembered them without his sigil, which is weird.
Anyways, I did some tarot reading today and got really positive predictions: that I consider my current situation an ending of a phase (which is pretty accurate) and that great things are coming in my near future (those great things being something that I’ve been trying to reach).
What do you guys think?
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

OK first of all he showed up every time and heard every thought you had. You need to get yourself squared away so you can hear him. Develop your psychic abilities.
Secondly, what makes you think a Demonic King is just going to up and help you for free and without even knowing you?

You need to establish some sort of report and relationship with the King here. He is willing to help you because he’s a nice guy but you got to show some respect. By that I’m not saying the formality of the ritual I’m saying the feelings in your heart. True appreciation true gratitude being willing to better yourself and work towards your own evolution. I can channel him for you for your first couple sessions but after that you got to get to leveling up.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your reply. I’ve been meditating daily to develop my psychic abilities, but I heard that you gain them also by evoking regularly if i’m not wrong.
In the first evocation I gave him an offering, spoke politely, called him King Paimon but that is not enough to prove my deep respect for him: my respect comes from my heart because I really am interested in getting to know him, not just because of him helping me with my struggles, but also because I genuinely respect him and that, I must admit, he truly fascinates me. I didn’t just choose him because he’s able to help in this specific situation but because I felt attached to him.
I want to better myself but I need guidance because I’ve been feeling unmotivated in my studies and feel weak physically, because of my frustation in this specific subject that I keep failing in, which I know the content of, but not having succeeded in because the way I write my answers don’t please the teacher, which is super frustrating…even by getting help outside of magick, I keep failing. I want him to help me with this but I also want him to be my first in terms of my magickal ascent, because, as I mentioned before, I feel attached to him.
Also, I can’t thank you enough for being willing to channel him for me as it will be good to know what he thinks about this since I feel a little bit disoriented about all of this.

1 Like

OK, then if you have been putting as much effort as you say you have into psychic development and not had results yet… then your problem might be your technique.
It really shouldn’t take that long and I think you may be trying to be psychic rather than letting yourself be.
Two very different approaches one is real and effective and the other is not.

Try and see if this doesn’t help you start getting the results you deserve.

1 Like

Ok thanks! I’m gonna try this tonight then.

1 Like

Just remember that you are passively listening for the most subtle messages and impressions. Keep your mind completely blank and receptive. If you do this correctly you will hear King Paimon tonight. Use earplugs to lessen distraction.

1 Like

Thanks, what kind of binaural beats would you recommend?

1 Like

I like to download apps from google play for my beats these days. You want something to help you get into theta. After some time you will be able to enter and leave theta at will and to be like the psychic gunfighter who can draw and fire his abilities then reholster operate in alpha or gamma and quickly jump back to theta. This is what EA called the theta gamma synch and why it seems as if he is interacting with spirits in regular consciousness. You may need to be in deep meditation in the beginning but as you progress it all becomes much more fluid and natural. Because remember, these are abilities we all have and have lost due to atrophy so you will be surprised at how natural it all feels and goes when you are on the right track.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pmxO9fHBHk&list=PLbXZkxjs1XppzO3CJXArhUGMMRCftofUn

. These are EXHAUSTIVE, but, if you find something. for trance.( Generally recommended for between 4 and 7 Hertz Hz , cycles per second

3 Likes

Ok then, I already knew about that but thanks for telling me anyways!
By the way, the first time you tried this technique, it worked? Or you had to get used to it after some time?

2 Likes

Thank you! I just remembered that I found one for TGS that was recomended in this forum, and that it is said that it gets you into TGS in 10 minutes, maximum. But i’ll see what works for me!

1 Like

The 4 hz theta sound waves put me to sleep, darn it. But I’ll keep working at it

2 Likes

Good luck! I suspect that’s gonna happen with me too…:sweat_smile:

It should work for you within the first week if done once every day. It has worked immediately for some.

1 Like

Ok, thanks! Also, you said I would start to hear King Paimon, but when it starts working, won’t I be able to hear other spirits as well, making it difficult to hear him only? And how does he know I want to hear him exclusively? He just knows? I mean, they read our minds so…it would make sense. Sorry for asking so many questions, I just want to be sure about everything.

1 Like

Yes he knows and I’m sure some spirits will chime in and some you may just overhear in passing.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll update here tommorow to let you know if it worked in the first try, but i’ll be sure to try doing it everyday.

1 Like

Which one was that? I’d like to try it too👍🏼

To Induce Very Deep Theta-Gamma Sync, Fast with no effort here you have it!:grin:

1 Like

Get some 100% natural (or glass) chanting beads. Thread and make these yourself or use knots in string (the original way). After that; chant - anywhere and anytime. You tell me if that don’t make a difference. And just by the by, you think Magick is so easy that a self-confessed newbie can just come along and call up a spiritual entity, like first time? Shit! The world would full of Five Minute Magicians.

And just whilst I’m here and all, maybe if you took the time to find, learn and practice an effective banishing it’d stand you in really good stead for any number of reasons you’ll discover after you start learning how to effectively banish - hint, you’ll feel the power movements.

Al.