Did it affect my first evocation? Need help

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

First of all, thanks for the advice, i’ll be sure to try that!
Now, did you read what I wrote? Cuz you know…I never said I thought magick was easy and that I expected the first evocation to be successful, so i’m pretty confused about why you told me that…
Also, I’ve considered learning banishing, for your information, but didn’t try it yet since people in this forum said that with King Paimon it’s not really necessary. But yes I know that practicing banishing will help me with magick in general, so i’m still gonna learn it. But for now, i’ve been ‘taking time’ to research about evocation, meditation and vizualization, especially the last two.
Anyways, literally everything you said (except for the chanting beads), I already knew about, so I think you should try to find those newbies that think magick is easy like in hollywood movies, there are lots of them in these forum (no offense to them, i’m sure they will realize it sooner or later). But I can assure you that i’m not one of them. In fact, as soon as I found this forum and discovered magick, I didn’t jump right into it, I just took my time to explore this forum for almost an year and then, when I felt I was prepared, I decided to create an account, so as you can see, I take this very seriously and I see it as a big and serious challenge, not as a funny game that you can just win in one round.

Unless of course something turns up that turns out not to be King Paimon. Then it’d be a classic ‘the Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ case. Maybe by the time you caught on irreparable damage may have been inflicted - then you’d have to learn how to effectively banish in those circumstances.

So why do the first evocation? If you didn’t think it’d work that’s one big reason why it didn’t.

Also, King Paimon! It’s really a matter strictly for you - that’s the inherent nature of our path - but for someone who doesn’t yet know how to effectively banish, to be attempting to successfully connect or communicate with King Paimon is to be commended, I guess. The powers and spiritual entities concerned aren’t some sort of trumped up phantasy version of having each other on and there can be and are very, very real consequences to evoking (or worse still, invoking) powerful spiritual entities if you’re unprepared.

“For your information” that’s all. Have fun.

Al.

Unless of course something turns up that turns out not to be King Paimon. Then it’d be a classic ‘the Sorcerer’s Apprentice’ case. Maybe by the time you caught on irreparable damage may have been inflicted - then you’d have to learn how to effectively banish in those circumstances.

I said that because someone in here said that with some demons, you don’t have to worry about rogues, but if you say so, I guess I’ll start practicing.

Uncle-Al:

So why do the first evocation? If you didn’t think it’d work that’s one big reason why it didn’t.

I did the evocation because I already knew he would hear me in the first place, for that I had no doubt. About the rest, I wasn’t 100% confident, which is pretty normal for a newbie.

Uncle-Al:

Also, King Paimon! It’s really a matter strictly for you - that’s the inherent nature of our path -

What do you mean by this? Can you elaborate on this please

Uncle-Al:

but for someone who doesn’t yet know how to effectively banish, to be attempting to successfully connect or communicate with King Paimon is to be commended, I guess.

I’ve seen many people on here that have been doing magick for years and never learned to banish. That’s why I didn’t consider it before, but thanks for warning me, I’'ll learn it.

Uncle-Al:

The powers and spiritual entities concerned aren’t some sort of trumped up phantasy version of having each other on

As I said before, I already know that.

Uncle-Al:

there can be and are very, very real consequences to evoking (or worse still, invoking) powerful spiritual entities if you’re unprepared.

Ok i’ll learn how to banish.