Did I make contact with Lilith?

Try the old trick with the burning paper and the sigil on my avatar…
You’ll get all the answers you want regarding LYL

1 Like

The sigil on your avatar is from S. Connolly. She’s NOT reliable. No way.

Why is she not reliable in your opinion Ellison? I quite enjoy her methods and will explain why once you elaborate on what’s wrong with hers.

Have you tried using any of the sigils from liber azerate?

1 Like

Here are some sigils of Lilith for her to have “fun” with you.

(also, deal with my ms paint skills!)

~ Taninsama Thelilith Nachasheloah, Liftoach Shaari ha-Sitra Ahra! ~

~ Iseth Zenunim Zonahith Nokriyahel Lilith, Liftoach Shaari ha Gamaliel ~

~ Layilil-Amashtuti-Lil-I-Theli ~

~ Arachnidia Lilith Shemamithilil Akkawbishia Zachalayla ~

~ Iseth Zenunim Taninsam Ama Lilith, Liftoach Kliffot ~

(your problem)

(your problem)

6 Likes

Not reliable sigil wise. I’ve met some of the entities that she posted the sigils for (HER sigils, not the Goetic ones) and I do NOT recognize those sigils as belonging to the entities she claims they belong. The sigils are just artworks she made or something.

Also, she’s got sigils for Astarte, Ashtaroth and Astaroth. Different sigils. They are the SAME entity. Also, I worked with Astaroth for quite a long time and I, in no way, recognize the sigil(s) she posted as being Astaroth’s.

1 Like

@Divinator, which is the sigil you would say works best for Lilith, from the ones you posted?

I feel a familiar resonance to the second one you posted. I met Lilith before and that sigil reminds me of her presence.

They all work fine. The 5th is good by the way. Also there are the enns there.

The 6th and 7th will let you know by your self =P

1 Like

I already know that the last one is kinda… kinky… Hehe…

Btw, did she gave you these sigils herself? I haven’t seen them anywhere else…

I think she’s way more reliable than some 18y old claiming to be a powerful magician :slight_smile:

No, these sigils are from groups and people that worked with Lilith. Sure Lilith gave it to them, and the enns for each one with the exception of the two last ones.

Those are sure to be legit. I dont know about Connolly, never read anything of her or whatever, but my i guess my teacher use the same sigil for Beelzebuth that Connoly also uses. So it sounds to be a positive point for Connolly.

Connolly’s stuff is legit. As far as the Astaroth, Astaroth, Astarte thing they are different aspects of one spirit so they would not appear to be the same spirit. Just as there are different sigils for angels that attract different responses. You may get Raphael the healer or Raphael the angel who bound Azazel in the book of Enoch. It doesn’t mean they’re not the same spirit.

Very interesting stuff. I have also been working with Lilith using the ascending flame projects way. Nothing major has occured yet. Tried to invoke Lilith ended up having a dream about Lady Gaga. LOL . Thanks for all the sigils.

Were you caught in a Bad Romance?

There was some talk on this forum about Gaga. Some believed that she was invoking Venus at her concerts, others thought it was Lilith.

1 Like

TWF, then how come I didn’t recognize her sigils as being legit?

Also, she’s wrong about the elemental associations of the demons.

When I read her book on Daemonolatry I started laughing. I don’t know about you, but I don’t trust her, not in the least.

And I asked Asmodeus about Connolly’s sigil of Lilith. He said that it CAN be used to call Lilith, but it doesn’t do justice to Lilith.

The sigils Divinator posted, however… and the enns… work like a charm.

1 Like

Those would be the sigils of the Temple of the Black Light, including the keyed sigil of Ama Lilith :slight_smile: She is a bit more sinister than the archetypal goddess that comes to mind. Dont take me wrong, Hecate is glorious and dark as much as light, I think Lilith’s just a little more open about it…

1 Like

I don’t know, why don’t you ask Astaroth?

Also, she's wrong about the elemental associations of the demons.

Elemental associations vary by magician, as do cardinal directions. I’m not going to take the time and energy to post or list every single variation that contradicts with another magicians gnosis that they feel is authentic. Connolly likely uses the association as The Book of Abremalin the Mage, its not like she pulled it out her ass or something.

When I read her book on Daemonolatry I started laughing. I don't know about you, but I don't trust her, not in the least.

Your an authority on Daemonolatry now? How about you share some notes with the rest of the class, I would love to compare them to hers and see what you found so laughable. Also which of the several books of Daemonolatry of hers did you read?

And I asked Asmodeus about Connolly's sigil of Lilith. He said that it CAN be used to call Lilith, but it doesn't do justice to Lilith.

So it DOES work? And you confirmed this with another spirit? Yeah, I rarely trust sigils that work too. If Lilith felt the sigil was not to her liking I’m sure she’d be capable of giving the summoner a more fitting sigil.

The sigils Divinator posted, however... and the enns... work like a charm.

Good for him, he did his research and posted solid material, as was mentioned by Serell I recognize some as TOBL sigils and if not mistaken some look to be from Dragon Rouge as both orders have quite unique sigils but I could be wrong as I don’t have any books in front of me to verify.

What is the ascending flames project and where can I find info on it?

What is the ascending flames project and where can I find info on it?[/quote]

It’s Asenath Mason’s magickal order.

http://ascendingflame.com/index.html

Astarte and Astarot are not the same but i won’t discuss that…
So far the best sigil i have found for lilith is a V upside down with claws and a trident on the middle where on the sides there’s these two eyes.