Detecting LARPers

I’m sorry. Was there another point to this little witch hunt?

2 Likes

I don’t believe anyone was speaking about her prior to her coming to the thread. I could be wrong, but the focus was more on newer folk with grandiose/sensationalized claims.

7 Likes

Yeah, this is EXACTLY a point out this larper thread. Right? RIGHT? I literally made this thread to help some people, show me a single point in this thread I pointed someone as a larper.

11 Likes

This thread was an amazing topic, well-thought and hard to misunderstand, with great contributions from many, providing quite the helpfulness which is so required.

Please don’t turn it into something else and don’t make it personal, by any means.

This is not directed to someone specific. Just some general commentary :wink:

11 Likes

So we can’t direct new people to genuine sources when that’s the point of the post?

2 Likes

Damed if you do, damned if you don’t.

2 Likes

Hmm imagine that. Witches hunting witches

2 Likes

I’m not mad. I was trying to be helpful by pointing people in the right direction.

2 Likes

Isn’t that what we’re doing? Being helpful?

2 Likes

I think the members here are very helpful, and thankful you put up with a noob like me. I love hearing about all the experiments, and wish it, if I live long enough in my studies to scratch the surface of the what the beginners are doing.

7 Likes

Whole concept of occultism is in its meaning “hidden” but people just want to fire a sigil and jack off to Lilith , it takes lots of time and wisdom to go anywhere with it

9 Likes

In some way this post was to help but I don’t see that here at all cause again how is calling out newbies helping granted you are showing how to point out n on here but we all post some strange and far fetched stuff so how can you really be sure with out proof?

4 Likes

Me and Lux Tenebris gave enough reasons and I wrote take some claims with salt.Didnt say it %100 larping fake, but you never read my post did you?

9 Likes

It’s just a dunning Kruger effect man, people are still gonna post whatever their imagination compels them too , they can read this and say well I’m different

4 Likes

Lol if I can save a single newbie thats more than enough.People with chosen one syndromes are always doomed to fail anyways.

6 Likes

If I didntvi wouldn’t be posting

1 Like

If you still cant see anything helping here, I suggest mute the thread and move on tbh since already we have seen some newbies thanking me and people who did further comment.

3 Likes

Like I always tell people, if I can’t help you myself, I can at least point you in the right direction.

2 Likes

Well damn the torpedoes!

1 Like

This thread wasn’t a witch hunt, so please don’t make it one.

This is a general concern, OP wants to make people aware and think for themselves, not point out single people.
So I don’t get why people get so upset with this.

Sure, everyone’s experiences are different, but I say it for the last time: That doesn’t mean you can’t voice concern if something just doesn’t sound right.

17 Likes