Detecting LARPers

I jumped to the LHP because I could no longer deny that Hecate was reaching out to me :wink: Although she doesnā€™t ā€œrequireā€ that you be LHP, none of the RHP-ish material on her really clicked with me. I sought out the methods of demonolatry, which eventually led me here.

2 Likes

Oh ho ho. Seems saucy.

1 Like

I fucking love this. Hell I see all the posts like mentioned and Iā€™m over here going Damn I guess Iā€™m unlucky :joy: :joy: :joy: I only get the shit end, work harder ,do more, scare you shitless until you get results.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I noticed that too. Itā€™s the same on just about every forum Iā€™ve been on. These forums werenā€™t about magic or spirituality, one was (as somebody mentioned above) Wattpad, the other was a gaming forum.

Sex, sex, sex. Like a pack of horny teenagers.

Hey, thereā€™s nothing wrong with sex. But come on, when you spend day in day out obsessing about it within an online community, something is wrong with you. You are petty, and you are mundane, and you most certainly shouldnā€™t be messing with magic. :rofl:

5 Likes

Hey now, I just bought a brand new dress for my date night, evocation & chill, with my bae PaimonšŸ˜”

But really, as a newbie, I came into these forums under the impression everyone took this seriously despite the occasional farfetched thread. Itā€™s a bit discouraging, but thatā€™s why I read a million threads on a topic before trying something haha. Have I seen results? Not really, Iā€™m still chipping away at the 3 feet of concrete covering my third eye. But for the first time in a long time I feel spiritually motivated and thatā€™s enough to keep me going.

11 Likes

I het thw act that people are role playing on here I donā€™t like to be trolled but seriously why do you have to call them out drama is all I see on here now a days thatā€™s why I donā€™t even post anymore smh understandably I see why this post is up to speak up on those who post just to post random stories but my thing is who cares find the real post that that talks about an actual amazing experience and donā€™t give them room or power ignore themā€¦thatā€™s what I do

3 Likes

To answer your question no not every oneā€™s experience is the same ā€¦so many people are so misguided hereā€¦idk how much more I myself will take in part of thisā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m not misguided, just speaking my own feelings?

2 Likes

Sorry nonot you Iā€™m speaking in general there are alot of misguided people here on balgā€¦

2 Likes

Itā€™s a very damning thing because at this time I donā€™t like the whole larper things but not much I can do about or any one else by that itā€™s the fact of knowing what is real or not

1 Like

Oh right :+1:

2 Likes

Some newbies cant get so lucky so, I think this post and amazing comment @Lux_Tenebris gave will help people a lot.

16 Likes

I feel the same, Iā€™m trying to get a simple jar spell to work

2 Likes

You guys.

I wont comment after this one.

I dont give a flying fuck about sex stories, until these stuff is getting written on a pretty much newbie raided forum when most of the people are so blinded by their expectations, they cant just differ whats real and whats not.And since whats not is fancier, these people doom themselves because of a fragile ego driven assholes non existent experiences.

First thing first, I do not see where I started to create a drama since this thread basically offend non of the realists out there and its pretty helpful.

Secondly, just find the correct info doesnt cut it.Its like saying if you want to become fastest man alive, just outrun Usain Bolt lmao.

11 Likes

True it doesnā€™t cut it anymore cause even I can admitt I canā€™t tell whatā€™s real or not on here this why I said there is alot of people being misguided about this site and pathsā€¦as for the sex stories on here there is going to be alot of that because most of us are in that kind of relationship with demons and angels I for one am one of them but I donā€™t speak or brag about it cause there is no point to lol smh all you can do is keep looking for information and post about your own experience there have been even alot of us old users that post about alot of Ood info in that past you just gotta dig or ask directly cause there is nothing you can do about the role playing on here

2 Likes

No I see what you mean and true n true you just gotta go with the flow of things and go with what you feel is right honestly cause no one can prove or dis prove some ones post

5 Likes

Jesus smashing my fucking head Christ, did you even read the first post?

Please stop what you are doing.

6 Likes

I did read and sorry if you mistake what I am saying but because of the volume or members on here even tho you have valid points most of us post those kinds of things what you donā€™t see is from my stand point I canā€™t and wonā€™t challenge some ones post because what I may think may not have happened or is take may not be that to the person postingā€¦unless you can show proof there is no valid point to even talk about it I do how ever know when some are lying on here but I donā€™t feel the need to call anyone out cause what the point in that yes you have seen role players on hereā€¦yes they tell stories that arenā€™t about them self or experienceā€¦sure they troll other serious members hereā€¦what is calling them out going to doā€¦nothingā€¦what is telling people to look out for these things going to doā€¦ nothingā€¦whatā€™s what Iā€™m saying going to do nothingā€¦granted I do love your post cause there is more n more of that on here now a days but my thing is grab a tea sit back and go on to my discord group where people are serious about their path and asendā€¦so please donā€™t take offense

4 Likes

For what itā€™s worth I vouch for @bunny4cam relationship. Hers is genuine. Iā€™ve seen it with my own eyes. So she is not counted in the larper category. Hopefully thatā€™ll help newbies to know there are genuine sources on here.

2 Likes

Huh? What?

Who started a black- / whitelist now and why?

5 Likes