Detecting LARPers

Thanks - this certainly gave me perspective.

This I understand. To think of limiting a timeless ancient spirit (that traverses multiple worlds) to remain ‘monogamous’ is a little childish - and such people claiming ‘exclusive status’ are as you say - egoistic kiddies looking for emotional validation et al. I am talking of a different angle to it when I asked that question however.

Say… hypothetically, I want to do baneful magick against some person in collusion with a spirit. Now if the recipient of my baneful magick already has a relationship with the spirit I’m colluding with - Will this spirit tell me of the complexities of this operation?

This is what I meant by “are a spirits’ dealing with human beings off limits to other humans”

1 Like

I see what you mean. Good question… I know I would definitely talk to the spirit beforehand, but I’ve never been in that situation, so I can only guess that the outcome would depend on the other person’s type of relationship with that spirit, and how strong it is. But as for getting information from the spirit about another person, I think it’s definitely possible in such a case.

4 Likes

In my experience they can advise you against workings against that person/flat out telling you that they won’t support your way (been there…). So I suppose there are limits.

4 Likes

An ounce of a real experience is worth more than a lifetime of imagination I believe. Sometimes it’s the scarcity that allows us the ability to value the experience. Keep at it

Hi healing heart i have something to ask if can you dm me

This topic was automatically opened after 6 hours.

I think LARPERS are just attracting things into reality by bringing their desires over the bridge. I mean this is a magic forum afterall; what do you expect? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Sadly a lot of them want to seem cool or attract attention

2 Likes

Bump. The community need this thread.

5 Likes

Thanks so much for this post now i can be safe from those fakers😊

1 Like

Now, if only one could create a thoughtform that automatically detects them :sunglasses:

I think its name is common sense and discernment :wink:

1 Like

We seem to be actually doing pretty good at getting rid of them here.

2 Likes

Sorta :eyes:

3 Likes

how to avoid falling victim to LARPers? Simply never trust anyone, and do everything yourself.

4 Likes

And be able to scan and always avoid frontload.

1 Like

oh my seconded! :rofl:

Beautifully written :heart:

1 Like

I like messing around with and teasing larpers :grinning:

Actually, I wish I did that, but I more or less offer practical wisdom :muscle:

1 Like