Detecting LARPers

:rofl: naow that eos Gould.

xD.

So you mean the consent or agreement.
Right, but thatā€™s not were gnosis comes from.
Gnosticism tries to discern the will of God, and translate it down into our world.
So gnosis means first hand experience With the divine. Or in our case infernal. Sometimes both.

Personal experience - is a joke, a axiom already.

Who can experience something for you, on your behalf, without you participating in it?

Hm?

Can someone read the Sumeria tablets for me?

And someone do my emotional trauma healing, from having lost my mum?

There is only personal experience.

Even the akashic records are personal.
Theyā€™re the sum total of all expirience, and yet, that makes them become an entity, and by that, itā€™s personal as well.

What you get from books, and stories is information, and opinion, and guidance. Or insults sometimes.

But no one can talk your belly full, or make you have slept without you wasting a minute touching the bed.

Sincerely,

Ā„ā€™Berion

But, it is pretty much always something a person perceives directly, which exactly makes it personal.

Now what has agreeing that azazel exist, to do with one person seeing him sitting on snakes, while the other sees him in the desert sitting in front of a campfire.

Itā€™s almost racistic superficiality.

Itā€™s like saying when wearing a suit, youā€™re respectable, everything else doesnā€™t match the description in your hiring papers, so when you show up in a blueman to do the job, youā€™re send back home because the customer doesnā€™t recognize your to be the person they called to fix their sink.

Plus, weā€™re dealing with several pantheons, at least I do, there is way more spirits than the 72 goetia listed.

But there is also the Indian concept, of simply seeing everything as holy, even dirt, even the devil and all his evil itself.

And then look at lore: Satan was cast out or heaven, and humans too.

So whoā€™s closer to us than the devil anyway?

Isnā€™t the ā€œdevilā€ the only one who cared when Adam and eve got judged and thrown out of eden?

Now the Bible clearly has chapters, of several people telling the very same story completely differently.

And Iā€™m no expert on that book, others are much more interesting.

1 Like

I think you are trying too hard to get the upper hand but its just funny.

Are you incapable of understanding that I meant after I shared my information on my gnosis, they had the same info, this is shared personal gnosis.

Lmao Yberion I am not into pissing contest of who knows the mythology more or less race, dont come up to me with that minecraft block type of writing, NOW THAT EOS GOULD.

You are saying that bible has different interpretations outta nowhere, like I said SPG is the ultimate truth.

Please,
Stop,
What
You are,
Doing,
Sin,
Littleshart

4 Likes

Shared personal gnosis is if two people for example meet up in the spiritual plane and they both experience an entity similarly, see the entity similarly.

Another example is if someone sees Lucifer own way and another person has seen him the same way in their UPG.

UPG isnā€™t just with the divine or in your case the infernal. UPG is with anything that we cannot tangibly confirm with our physical eyes and senses that others would also see with their physical eyes and other senses.

This thread I think just brings out those that may have some kind of truth in some.

11 Likes

10/10 good thread.

9 Likes

I unknowingly larped a lot when I first started, I think.

The difference is if you realize or acknowledge it and learn from your ignorance. Others become delusional.

I understand it. A lot of people are here because they want to escape the reality theyā€™ve found themselves in. I know thatā€™s why I started on this path.

You have to come to terms with your situation and stop trying to run away from it or else you can fall victim to the stories you make up in your mind.

7 Likes

Iā€™m quite new here, but Iā€™m noticing a lot of bad advice from the clueless. Also, people getting themselves into big trouble by attracting parasites and presenting it as some sort of magickal working.

Young girls in particular seem to attract parasites with ill-advised rituals that theyā€™re clearly unprepared for then they think they are the exclusive lover or wife of some famous deity or demon.

I am frankly appalled at some of the dangerous nonsense some of these people get themselves into. Magick is dangerous and not for the naive and unprepared. It can kill you or destroy your life, if you do it wrong. As somebody pointed out earler, TV, and specifically trendy teenage witchy-shows are mostly to blame for this phenomenon. Astral leeches must be having a field day right nowā€¦

12 Likes

And anime with magick and supernatural themes.

5 Likes

Hey, Mushishi is cool.

And Little Witch Academia taught me everything I knowā€¦

3 Likes

I love this thread so much. Maybe I am more ram than kitty as I have butted heads quite a lot on this topic.
There is a well-known sprit keeping forum who seems to promote this heavily, and people just constantly dump their delusional fan fiction on there, so that newcomers end up getting tricked into the idea of purchasing sexual entity companions, and then invariably follows the ā€œwhy arenā€™t I having the same experienceā€ threads.
Oh I got much feedback to my frustrations myself, which was mostly how I must be lazy or not cut out for this thing, or some such blockage and other BS reasons about how my failure is all my fault, rather than people admitting that it is mostly if not completely a scam.
In forums run by sellers there is a definite perpetuation which benefits this commerce, which is why I prefer the BALG forum for being almost completely opposite. I was one of the few people to take a stand and speak out against this stuff, casting doubts about legitimacy, but people did not like their fantasy bubbles burst, so it was really just a waste of my energy to try to save some people from wasting money and time on it.
I have a question though, I see a lot of cautions here about attracting parasites, but for those of us who get no spirit interaction at all, how do you know if you even have an imposter or anything at all around? Honestly I have imaginative times that I daydream on for comfort but I would not post them as experiences. But I truly donā€™t know if anything at all has heard my attempts at contact, whether legitimate deity/entity or not. I confess to not being worried about this purported danger.

2 Likes

If itā€™s exaggerated back to back then they not doing magick. Real Magick donā€™t really do exaggeration. thatā€™s movie magick.

You know the saying. If it sounds too good to be true. It probably isnā€™t. =o)

And if it sounds like a d&d role playing game. then you know it probably is such game in their heads. THey creative . you gotta give them that. lol

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard a LARPer say that he asked Lucifer to call them ā€œcupcakeā€. Am like what is this, Twilight ?

13 Likes

I am seriously considering suiciding just because reading this :joy:

9 Likes

@anon84423462 Youā€™ll have to wait very long time. Thereā€™s others who have deebs with suicide thoughts that we havenā€™t solve yet. Be patient and we will get back to helping you not have those suiciding thoughts. Your wait # is 182833848. :laughing: So while you wait. We have magazine over there about how to live your life with joy cursing others that instigate your suiciding thoughts. =o)

5 Likes

7 Likes

Idk, still sounds like a better love story than twilight.

Summary

6 Likes

Sounds like genuine jealousy to meā€¦

If youā€™re saying Iā€™m jealous youā€™re completely missing the point. This subject has bothered many people here, including mods.

6 Likes

The word is ā€œenvyā€, not jealousy. Thereā€™s more than two people involved. And I do not see any form of envy in the conclusions of @Lux_Tenebris.

I agree. The ā€œspirit babiesā€ are dangerously useless.

7 Likes

:dart:

However, we often forget we were all ā€œspirit babiesā€ at one point, learning from the mistakes.

They may be useless to some; however, I find the advanced ones often forget where they started from.

3 Likes

LARP online ainā€™t all that tough to spot.

-Is the OP trying to affect a tone sounding much smarter and more important than the content really is?

-What paradigm(s) does the OP seem to be coming from? Is it at all coherent? Do they seem to have any training, education or grasp of anything theoretically plausible let alone sound?

-Do their claims line up? What are the odds REALLY that some 4972nd time incarnate ascended master badass is a dopesmoking basement dweller shilling livejournal fanfic and 60/hr 900 number tarot sessions and is also utterly terrified of UFOs and 5g cell towers?

-Do they get results? Are they casting spells that do what the caster meant them to do?

9 Likes