Describe voices of entities here

There have been threads (like this one) where the community shows pictures of forms that entities like demons, angels, gods, goddesses, etc, have took in their experiences with them. However, how would you describe the voices of entities? I imagine the voices of the gatekeepers to be deep, big, booming, yet calm and rational, but how accurate is my presumption? Do the voices of angels like Michael the Archangel or Samael carry a lot of commanding authority, or do they sound different? Do spirits consistently keep the same voice despite the different form they decide to take in front of you?

Or, do spirits not have any voices at all and theyā€™re just thoughts that enter your mind from them?

Just like that thread linked in this one, feel free to use media like YouTube that has a voice thatā€™s very similar to what the entity sounds like.

6 Likes

This is an interesting question given that my astral senses are sort of hit and miss.

I was looking over my journal today and remarked how each spirit had different qualities to them.

Thier energies all have a different feel that are very uniquely distinctive. Itā€™s quite strange how I can conjure the feeling of each one when I think of them yet putting it into words would be like trying to describe how an Eb sounds compared to an F#. Itā€™s just ā€¦there.

That said I did make a few distinctions when my senses opened up on occasion and I could indeed hear them.

Purson sounds like grand old wisdom. Definitely kingly and a bit reserved.

Belial has an almost sardonic quality yet heā€™ll launch into deep concepts and deliberately say exactly what he intends to. Very deep chest voice.

Paimon had some very trippy tonalitiesā€¦ His voice shifted to sound different depending on which part of his sigil was ā€œlooking at meā€ as we spoke. Sometimes high and energetic, sometimes grand and with a soverign quality youā€™d expect a ruler to speak with. Dignity is the word. Other times it was poetic and almost sing songy.

Gremori reminded me of something robotic/sounded and felt like a Protoss Character from the original StarCraft series.

Glassya Labolas had a mechanical frozen energy to me that felt like I was looking in a mirror showing my calculative process in my mind. Not emotionless but very calculating

Raziel feels like an intense current of spiritual energy Iā€™ve felt before in the Salt Lake Mormon Temple. He speaks fast and eloquently with precision

Asmoday doesnā€™t say much but demonstrated much. Belial did as well.

Sallos had a very amused, almost exhullerated energy when I called on him the very first time. Also reminds me of Zeratual from StarCraft (not the lame voice they used for the 2nd. Think Brood War)

Dantalion can either be an energetic almost cartoonish sounding tone or give off the insanity that Scarecrow sounds like from the Dark Knight trilogy (whichever one he was in.) Particularly when he was messing with someone he was tripping out. Can also sound calm and has a stable business like voice

Ahriman ā€¦very particular. You know if youā€™ve felt him.

Lucifer feels like a mob boss who is your father who loves you yet heā€™d feel zero remorse about bestowing tough love if you were too stubborn with him.

Kamael feels like a chill Polynesian dude

Azazel hasnā€™t shown me his voice yet heā€™s taught me a lot through experience

Angelic voices are harder to distinguish since they seem to speak to me in impressions vs words.

Thereā€™s a lot more but I donā€™t have my journal and this is what I remember off the top of my head.

Itā€™s indeed interesting how familiarity with a spirits energy can develop. I could sense if Belial is around yet wouldnā€™t be able to discern between Balam and Marbas at the moment

8 Likes

I think how spirits sound varies sometimes. Youā€™ll hear some that sound just like how others describe them while other times it seems totally random. Iā€™ve had spirits sound like ā€œas if nature could talkā€ and other times sound a little humorous.

Some notable ones that Iā€™ve never heard anyone describe sounding like, but they sounded like that for me is:

Raphael - broken glass or thousands of chimes in unison mimicking human speech

Sastan - male Whoopie Goldberg (I ainā€™t shitting you!)

Sitri - an even more nasally Skeletor (80ā€™s Heman/Masters of the Universe cartoon)

Iā€™ve had a couple spirits communicate in another way too. Basically, twice now with 2 different spirits, theyā€™ve talked with me not with words forming in my mindā€™s ear but with words themselves. Itā€™s like thereā€™s no sound but you just know because unvocalized words are just there in your head.

4 Likes

Isnā€™t it peculiar how they can vary so differently from time to time? Even within the same evocation?

1 Like

Very helpful to know. Thanks for this.

Agreed. Thatā€™s what I hear from them too.

Kamael to me has a really deep voice. Itā€™s almost primal in a way.

Azazelā€™s voice sounded more ā€œraspyā€ and stern but dignified.

Raphael has always had an androgynous voice; very airy and gentle.

Other spirits that havenā€™t been named:

Odin - Old, but energetic and commanding.

Ra - Low and quiet, but smooth and regal.

Anubis - It sounds almost booming and leathery. Very calm.

Thoth - Reserved but charming in a way? Iā€™m not sure how to describe it.

Marbas - Quiet, but talks fast.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s actually what Marbas even sounded like just hearing him in my head as well.

1 Like

Eric sounds normal

Daniel is very monotone

Chuck has a high pitch kind of nasal sound

1 Like

OH MY GOODNESS! XDDDDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

Wait. Am I the only one they sound almost the same to

Yeah I mean to me they have very different ā€œvoicesā€. Prince Orobas speaks in raspy, short of breath whisper, King Bael is loud, and outspoken. King Belial is extremely high pitched and kind of spooky.

Theyā€™ve got different energies and different vibes. Thatā€™s how you can distinguish them.

I mean thatā€™s how it is for me. Youā€™re saying they ALL speak in a similar voice? What about mannerisms or modalities of speech?

1 Like

Yeah Man! He IS like that. Thatā€™s Awesome someone else hears him like that. Thereā€™s NO mistaking him.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t either it took me forever to know what I was dealing with because I didnā€™t call Azazel, he came to me. Scared the shit out of me. Actually he still scares the shit out of me, I see him very infrequently these days and thatā€™s just fine by me.

Wow thatā€™s very interesting about the sigil on the soldier.

Amon has a very soft quality to his voice yet a slight raspiness, like a harsh whisper. He has a high voice but not necessarily feminine.

Cimejes has a very deep voice, very silky smooth, very annunciated.

Valefar has extremely raspy tones, heavy breather but not like heā€™s out of breath, more like quiet, idle braying(?) from his donkey head.

Baal has a very gravely voice, he speaks with great confidence but somewhat lackadaisical or even impatient quality.

Cain sounds similar to Illidan from Warcraft 3 I think, but Cains voice is deeper. He has an extremely similar intonation, though. Lol I had to look up who I was thinking of, itā€™s been a while

2 Likes

This was my experience with King Bael also. I found him to be a really exciting and cool spirit. :+1:

1 Like

Pazuzu: hoarse voice in a slightly high-pitched way;
a spirit named ā€œAmarlilikā€: thunderous voice.

They do feel different but they all sound the same to me

1 Like

Focus on the different impressions and feelings theyā€™re giving you as your way to distinguish them. With many of them I donā€™t always hear them per se but I get strong impressions of them.

I only and mainly heard a voice that was precisely like ā€˜darth Vaderā€™sā€™ voice, he was really active two years ago, before I got admitted to mental hospital and before I got into taking heavy meds, I donā€™t hear voices any longer but the Darth Vader like entity spoke out of nowhere quite loud, I donā€™t hear him any longer

Meds r blocking him