Depleted victim

What happen to a person who is drained depleted by vampiric magick?

1 Like

They feel crappy and go to bed and automatically replenish. They might temporarily receive energy from he people around them to help them do that.

Giving and receiving energy between humans is a normal daily part of how we interact. When one person in a group is low the rest of the group will give energy and help them recover faster. It would be weird if a person didn’t give and take in their turn, and probably be noticed on a subconscious level where people found that person strange and hard to read and trust.

1 Like

What happens if its done while they are slepping?

Same but they might replenish enough to not notice then. They may get nightmares warning them that they are under attack. In the day they may also notice feeling dread and anxiety for no reason, which is also a common sign of being psychically attacked.

2 Likes

Is that not only the case if they have spirits protecting them?

No it’s normal. They ARE a spirit and their subconscious warns them. Never forget everyone is a magickal being, whether they train for it or not.

5 Likes

I experienced that there was not so much life force to drain from the day after. Does it take more than a day to fully replenish?

Depends how much you took and how much there was. You could also have triggered defenses blocking you.

I took so much as possible. I wanted to drain the victim depleted.

Right, but did you read the energy levels before and after? Did you do a divination to see if they had guides? If not you’re working in the dark and you have no feedback.

You might have drained them until they are low, you might have made them sick, you might have been blocked by a protector: how would you know? You have to divine into the situation, or get feedback somehow through mundane channels.

3 Likes

I do a divination with my pendulum everytime after the operation where I ask “is there more life force left” or I ask “is he empty from life force”? When I,m finish from the ritual I do have the signs of successful operation. I just wondered if it takes more time to replenish because I do feel stronger and more energetic every time after the operation but I just experienced that there is still not so much life force to take while if I wait 2 days or even 3 there is a lot of life force to take.

Do you normally have high accuracy with a pendulum to trust it (test by using it to guess something you can verify, repeat many times and if your results are 80 percent or more you’re doing good, that means you have an 80 percent chance of it being right in ritual). If so, then I’d take that as the target being depleted and not recovering as much as you took. If you have never tested your pendulum accuracy then you need another verification method, like, them posting on social media that they are weirdly tired or something.

When I got my pendulum for the first time I asked it questions I knew the answers of. I then noticed which direction the pendulum swinged in regards to yes/no.

That’s not the best test, it includes what’s called “pollution” … Ask it yes/no questions you DON’T know the answers of but can verify afterwards, ask it 100 of them, and then count up. You can use the same technique to improve as practicing this develops the skill.

E.g., get a pack of playing cards, and ask “is it hearts, spades” etc. until it gives a yes. Then turn the card over to see if you got it. Make a mark when you got it right. At the end of the pack count the marks as a percentage. Practice until you are over 90 percent.

1 Like

What is that?

And if it does not get right in the beginning it will eventually with practice?

It’s when you pollute your results because you knew the answer in advance. This inserts bias.

Yes.

When I use my pendulum it swings either clockwise or counterclockwise. I thought by asking questions I knew the answers of I could see what was the yes and what was the no.

For that, personally I simply ask “Show me a YES”, and watch it, and “Show me a NO” and watch it.

But that has nothing to do with whether you are accurately getting a yes when it should be a yes.

So what causes it to swing inaccurate so to speak? I do it in consecrated elemental circle with the unwanted banished, so it cannot be unwanted spirits. It must be something else.

You the practitioner do not accurately receive the info from the subconscious, so it’s not your subconscious that moves the pendulum, your conscious mind influences it, or it’s random.

If it’s random you can expect a fifty fifty split in results.

You won’t know unless you test it under the same conditions you’re using it This is part of the whole “know thyself” tenet of magickians.

Spirits don’t fuck with the physical to that extent usually, it’s just you being unskilled. Again, you won’t know unless you test it properly. If you haven’t tested it it’s unknown and likely made up, because communicating with your subconscious is usually a skill that takes some practice to develop.