Depleted victim

When I did that it did not moved. Its only when I asked questions. It swings either clockwise or counterclockwise.

That’s not a great sign of having a clear link, I would just suggest you test it then. Not sure what else to say after that I’m just repeating myself. Could be find: try it and check, I think it’s worth the effort to ensure you’re not fooling yourself and spending time on bogus information. :woman_shrugging:

I did the test you suggested in ritual. Only 3 of the cards were inaccurate.

Nice, nice! Then, you’re either a) making good progress on making your target quite sick or b) there’s another reason you can’t get more energy from them.

If I wait 2 days I can get more energy, so I guess that the target do not replenish to full in one day. Is that actual not normal that it takes more that one day for us as humans to replenish to full?

Again it depends how much they lost. Normally people don’t have to replenish from almost nothing.

I relate of course to they have been drained depleted.

Perhaps it would help to tell us what your end goal is here. As draining someone seems to be an inefficient use of your magic because they will auto replenish. There may be quicker ways to get the result you want

Its a person who violated me some years ago and feel guilt if I dont do anything to avenge myself. I cannot make myself to cast a killing curse, so I have instead decided to drain the target to death or misery and on the same time get the benefits out of the drained life force.

You could try Marbas to make them ill

No, I want the benefits which I get from draining them.

The benefits will be slow and the target can replenish. It’s also hard to filter the energy you receive but if that’s what you want to do keep up divination to ensure that what you’re doing is affecting them

I do the practice daily, so I dont think my target get fully replenish in time. Yes the benefit is slow but it,s at least there while if I ask a spirit to get my target sick I will not get any benefits.

What benefits are you looking for. Normally human energy is unfiltered and messy unless you have a specific purpose in mind for that energy

I want to use it as energetic offerings to the demons I work with.

Subconsciously, and particularly when within close range, the victim is able to sense some kind of violation to be occurring on a deeper level. This being noticed will occur so much so that taking counter-action will likely be required eventually through the application of stealth (e.g. feeding less intensely, less deeply, obscuring your own aura in various ways, etc). Doing so will prove to not be foolproof despite finding improvement within context.

When having fed though, I’ve had people walking 10’ or so ahead whip around and then continue doing so while glancing at me. One of these even told me she could feel my eyes burning holes into her. This is what I am speaking of when saying the sensitive will intuit something being off versus just encountering yet another person paying attention to them innocently enough. The willed act of connecting psychically, and then the further act of draining them, plus your intent to do so likely being given off in the process is all very much able to be picked up upon.

That having been said, because it’s true the subconscious level communicates to the conscious mind in symbol (and we back with it as in doing magick at least on some level)- the subconscious is particularly successful at this when we’re asleep through our dreams. Because of the above, it tells me it’s not entirely unfeasible someone however sensitive in that way could pick up on an attack from another via intuition, or maybe later on in a dream, just for whatever it may be worth.

My victim is at distance. I used a voodoo I “connected” to the target,s profile picture on facebook to create an energetic connection.

Acting at a distance is generally not as obvious- if that’s really an accurate term to use at all- but it’s still up to their sensitivity and your ability to apply stealth; whichever happens to be greater at the time, I suppose.