Demons of magic

can’t wait to try this.

2 Likes

I have the book but didn’t try it yet… I thought the rituals are very well designed. And this post was really encouraging! I will do my best to perform few of the rituals, I guess I’ll start with the first one with different Demons for different goals.

I recently got another book… Demons of Wrath by Corwin Hargrove, more traditional approach but still practical. Probably I will start with Demons of Magick then I’ll see what this one is about.

2 Likes

keep us updated on how it works for you

2 Likes

Thanks I will post my experience here and we’ll see what happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so i just did the petition ritual.

first one is hard trying to remember the opening and core ritual.

I went with memory, had some notes etc.

when I called the angels I didn’t feel much. when I called on the demon I felt like it was harder to breathe.

I did add a bit myself. instead of saying Ahmen to dismiss the spirit I said so it is done. I thanked the angels and that was that.

4 Likes

I’ve had similar experiences with the demon cimeries

1 Like

^Using this book. Yeah I highly recommend this book I’ve gotten so many results from different demons. Like I’ve really had so much success with this book. Including the demon prince seere. Yeah this book is absolutely my favorite grimiore.

4 Likes

did you find the imagination part hard?

1 Like

How did u work with prince seere.how does he help?

1 Like

Through magick I found out I was a maladaptive daydreamer. Look it up. Which is why I couldn’t get anything done and has to do with trauma as a child and looking back I see how it may have formed. So the imagination part is not hard for me. However I do lose concentration sometimes and that’s annoying where I would space out and think of something entirely different from what I’m doing, but you just get back on track when that happens.

5 Likes

I have gotten 3 different results from Seer. Once to find out how to do something because I was completely lost on what I had to do. And weirdly enough when I woke up 2 days later a voice told me EXACTLY what I needed and it woke me up. That was actually my first demonic result ever! And I had worked with angels and never had something as straightforward as that. Sure enough everything I had to came out smoothly. I had used seer to get a company to buy a machine that my father was selling to help him out and they wanted that thing right away. It was insane. Seer is good at giving advice, and he’s very good at making anything you want pulled closer to you. He was the first demonic result I ever had and it was great!

6 Likes

That’s great.Can we also work with him for love to get the special one close.Also how did you go about the ritual.Ty so much for the reply😊.

1 Like

I wondered that @Enchantress_mini
if Seere would put the decision in your favour for someone special to contact you to meet for a good result etc

2 Likes

@jace yes agreed. He will help in pulling things close to you in your favour.Looks like he can help in getting back the special someone.would consider working with him😊

3 Likes

Will try tomorrow as I’m wiped out from Lucifer lol

2 Likes

If you want an ex girlfriend back your better off with the demon king beleth. He’s very good at manipulating emotions to get an ex girl back or any girl you want. Sallos, sitri are also extremely powerful demons. Seere might help to accelerate the process so that the magick works towards what you want at a much faster rate as he’s known to cause instant manifestation to any form of magick. But that is not something I can say is his expertise

5 Likes

But it might work so when in doubt try it out. The book is left pretty vague so if you think the demon can help you in that. Your probably right.

2 Likes

That includes all grimoires and it’s important to use your intuition

2 Likes

belial???

1 Like

sorry beleth

1 Like