Demons of magic

Hey,
So I wanted to ask, I have recently read **Demons of magic: Three practical rituals for working with the 72 demons **

I was wondering of anybody else has read this and what their thoughts are on the Demonic language/text/alphabet and the sigils he uses.

has anyone worked with his rituals?? what results did you get??

opinions on this book

7 Likes

I think @Woodsman81 has? I know for a fact a member on here has.

4 Likes

I’ve worked with this book.
Great results with Seer, both times got exactly what I asked for within 3 days.
I never used the alphabet, found it wasn’t necessary.

5 Likes

Used a reference book but not the specific rituals or angelic aspects. Missing the enns, It could be expanded further. But it’s my go to for the most part.

1 Like

No, that was the Daemonolatry Goetia; sorry, wish I could be more helpful.

2 Likes

Not demonic alphabet. It’s a neutral cipher.

The sigils are goetia.

2 Likes

could i pm you??

I looked at the sigils and there are differences between ‘normal’ ones and his … only small differences but like spheres missed out on Duke Sallos one, King Paimons one is different.

1 Like

They are the same sigils but simplified.

They work.

2 Likes

yeah I want to try the petition ritual but not happy about the circle and triangle with Angel names inside

1 Like

oh ok ok, I will see what results I get

1 Like

Hi @Amber

I brought this book.Planning to work with ritual 1 where we use cipher or alphabet.Maybi know how did u work without using Cipher.Any simplified method you may suggest.

1 Like

Hi @Enchantress_mini just used English (my natural language) but still put real thought into how it should be worded and kept it nice and succinct.

3 Likes

I’m only new to the forum so not sure…if you can then yeah no prob.

1 Like

Thanks for replying.Did you use only one single sentence in presentence as suggested in book?

1 Like

Give an example pls?

1 Like

actually yeah I dont know either lol.

1 Like

So for example working with Seer, who can influence someone to make a rapid decision in your favour. I would word it so that I got the result I want but incorporating that ability “named person promptly asks for another date” or “named person immediately contacts me to ask me on a date”.

4 Likes

Fantastic.ty so much😊

2 Likes

You are very welcome!

1 Like