Demons of magic

Yeah

I thought about him.

not sure how to go about it

1 Like

State your desire in the present tense

1 Like

so erm

name has come back to me in full love, lust and focus on me??

1 Like

I wonā€™t be able to say yes or no to that. One way to find the best statement is to write out exactly what you want in detail so write a paragraph and then condense to a statement. If you use ritual 2 and 3 you can be more specific but be careful not to be too specific or u limit the chance of success

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to perform the petition for results. But I have a problem with the first opening ritual. I replaced the names of God and Angels with Satan and 4 kings of the elements according to S.Connollyā€™s system, for the core ritual. But the opening ritual is not practical for me and feels ridiculous probably because Iā€™m not ceremonial magician ā€¦ looking for a way around it.

What I have now to perform the spellā€¦ the names of Satan- Demon kings of the 4 elements to call the Demon. And the Evocation keys, maybe Iā€™ll add Demonā€™s enn to that. Then the petition for results steps.

2 Likes

let us know how you feel after

2 Likes

I do the ritual as described but if you feel like doing that it would probably work as well I cant say anything about that though

2 Likes

Ive got the book. Iā€™ve used the sigils very well using the techniques suggested by BALG. Itā€™s a good resource of information and a nice introduction to the 72 spirits of Goetia.

5 Likes

well no luck with the ritual with Sitri

1 Like

When did you do it?

1 Like

friday or Saturday. Iā€™ve been talking to the ā€˜targetā€™ everyday about mundane stuff I also asked to meet for dinner but I got ā€˜im busy at home with some jobs to doā€™ or ā€˜im skintā€™ and when I said about letting me know to set up her daughterā€™s telescope I got her for Xmas I didnā€™t get a reply

1 Like

From my understandingā€¦ spirits are an element of the spell. You need to perform a complete and independent spell, as if there are no spirits involved at allā€¦ then at the end, when itā€™s time to end the ritualā€¦ you add the spirit element as the one who will do the task or make sure that the spell will work because they add their own power to it.

If youā€™ll only count on spirits to do all the workā€¦ then itā€™s a 50-50 chance. Even in this book - and all books by gallery of magick - they repeat and make it clear that you must add your own energy work by visualization, emotions and intent etc regardless of the spirit youā€™re working with.

All spells work the same way, you do the spell then at the end you release it to the spirit to manifest it. Doesnā€™t matter if youā€™re releasing it to Demons, Angels, Saints, Gods or the Universe.

The idea that you just invite a spirit and tell it what to do then thatā€™s it, is in my opinion a myth. It may workā€¦ a broken clock is correct twice a day. But thatā€™s all youā€™ll get from that approach. This is my opinion and I could be wrong of course. Not saying that evocations do not workā€¦ they do. But you need to communicate correctly with the spirit. Visually, emotionally, not by simply writing stuff on a paper to telling the spirit what to do like youā€™re talking to a human. In this book and all Gallery of Magick books they say many times that the languages of spirits are emotions and focused thought or visualized intention.

Iā€™m not an expert in working with spirits, Iā€™m studying and researching to understand how it all works so I would know exactly what Iā€™m doing. And this is my conclusion so far.

3 Likes

I get that. when you do the petition there is a part where you visualise the end result

1 Like

Great then add more to itā€¦ a sigil, candle ā€¦ more time and focus to meditate. The idea is to cast a spell. In this case, itā€™s a love spell. Then release it to Sitri to manifest it. If itā€™s done correctly then it must work. Give it another try, good luck

2 Likes

I understand that you feeling a bit disheartened but itā€™s only been a few days! I wouldnā€™t write Sitri off as having failed for at least a monthā€¦got to give him time to work!
Do as @PrinceX advicesā€¦give it another try!

5 Likes

Just because itā€™s only been a few days and you have not seen any results yet does not mean that your petition will not happen. For all you know, she may have started to get feelings for you, but she is fighting them. Give it time. Start to look for little changes. Youā€™ll know then if itā€™s starting to work or not.

Also check out Magickal Seduction by Damon Brand. Good book.

6 Likes

Yeah I agree with the above^, donā€™t over complicate things you did the ritual so donā€™t lust for result. However you can use ritual 2 in the book and repeat it for a few days with the intention of knowing what you can do to make it manifest. Sitri might talk to you directly or you will get flashes of insight, omens, or an understanding of how you can contribute

2 Likes

so here is a little update @Man1 @dollarvaluemenu

the ā€˜targetā€™ messages me and asked if i wanted to go with her and her daughter into London for her daughterā€™s birthday. I know it will be just the 3 of us.

I asked about parking near her as they ticket if you are not a resident. the next day she called me but didnā€™t have anything to say lol, then just said she would lool at the parking however would it not be easier if i just meet them there.

I havenā€™t heard since but I will see her in a few days in London so i will take the sigil I folded and put away and hopefully Sitri will affect

6 Likes

Itā€™s a start. When you see her, look for small changes, but sounds promising so far. Gotta crawl before you can walk.

4 Likes