Demons of magic

Haha! Right pair we are!!

1 Like

Highly recommend the book! Very easy to use and I have gotten great results from it. Even though I have a relationship with the spirits I work with, I still use ritual 1 from the book when I do a formal petition.

4 Likes

@dollarvaluemenu yes got the book as suggested by you.will work on ritual1 tonight.ty so much dear.:blush:

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome.

3 Likes

did you use Seer for a date??

or was that example

1 Like

do you use the triangle and circle???

1 Like

That was just an example.

2 Likes

Yep when I first started I used it all as per the instructions (minus the cipher)

2 Likes

and that got you the results. I was going to try but with just the sigil

1 Like

Yeah it got me the results.
Go with whatever works for you.
I personally like and work well with Angelic beings so this was/is never an issue for me.

2 Likes

ah ok ā€¦ Iā€™m just brand new in general lol

1 Like

Then Iā€™d say trust that Gordon knows his stuff, his books wouldnā€™t sell if he didnā€™t :wink:
Try not to get hung up on the Angels being part of it etc and just go for itā€¦
You can always ditch or add as you gain experience!

2 Likes

This is one of my go-to books. But I donā€™t use it exactly as he describes: I donā€™t use the angel names, God names, circles, triangles, etc; I donā€™t use his cypher; I donā€™t use his sigils/seals; I use the traditional seals. Nevertheless, a lot of information, and yields results.

3 Likes

so letā€™s say for a petition you would use and activate a sigil like E.A describes but just use the Meathod from the book??

2 Likes

I hybrid method, yes.

2 Likes

used this book TWICE ! both times got results before doing the actual ritual , While practising the conjurations and all.

4 Likes

Is there a free PDF of that bookā€¦!!?

2 Likes

kindle book or paperback

2 Likes

hey @Amber so wonder if you could do a break down for me with the petition spell.

lets say I want to do a petition for a peticular person to decide to call me.

would you say.
I want (name) to contact me immediately to ask me to meet for (reason)
or
(name) has contacted me to ask to meet me this weekend for (reason)

or how woyld you word it? ā€¦ I dont get the one sentance thing he says

1 Like

I would say ā€œname immediately contacts me asking me to meet for reasonā€ or ā€œname contacts me, askingā€¦ā€
Try to keep it in the present tense.
The one sentence is so that you ask for one clear and precise result.

4 Likes