Demons are awesome šŸ‘

exactly

1 Like

I bring me money, if I asked she could help encourageā€¦however I would have to be that change. She could shift energies or something to ATTRACT opportunitiesā€¦though.

Which in my opinion is how ANY work with external beings go. They support/guide/help but YOU have to be the change or shit ainā€™t gonna happen. And realism is important to.

2 Likes

Deamons are awesome, I have a few around me now. Hail Lucifer, Hail King Paimon, Hail Vassago, and many many more.

2 Likes

Agreed.

I vibe better with them to, dark and earthy/nature currents in general.

can you ask lucifer if he wants to work with me ?

1 Like

Lucifer would probably prefer you to ask him. Daemons are very big in my experience on self-empowerment, and independence.

Support of course is always good, but alot of the change is within.

i canā€™t communicate well with him

1 Like

Practice then. If someone else does it for you, then youā€™ll never be able to communicate.

I would try opening his sigil, or something. You may not hear anything but he would most likely have heard you.

Iā€™m at the stage where I know when the sigil is open (flashing/etc) and canā€™t get feelings/images via telepathy.

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to

this thread got more derailed than a race car driver swerving off track at 100 miles an hour

4 Likes

I donā€™t work with Lucifer yet. But if Lucifer didnā€™t agree I wouldnā€™t have King Paimon around me. You should try asking him yourself, he is as a father figure, friendly loveing, and understanding, just approach ask, and believe he will answer.

3 Likes

Haha I know, even the title derailed 180Ā°

So now I guess the topic is how AWESOME demons are. Which is the opposite from the topic on how beautiful Angels are lol.

Live and learn.

2 Likes

Thank you OP, and awesome deamons, and again, Hail Lucifer

which topic?

hail Lucifer Morningstar

1 Like

Angels are beautifulā€¦and absolutely terrifying.

4 Likes

The title which usually correlates to the topic.

1 Like

demons too

1 Like

I guess.

can we agree that they are both, lol