Demons are awesome šŸ‘

I feel that way about demons personally. I think itā€™s purely subjective to each person.

2 Likes

what do you feel? that they are beautiful and terryfying?

who do you think is the most beautiful entity?

1 Like

Mmmā€¦ yesā€¦in the way that say a tiger would be both. Beautiful to behold, but terrifying due to its power (claws/etc). Respectable. Although I see demons as an equal, but using an example.

2 Likes

Lilith, my spirit lover, and someone else. I know it wasnā€™t directed at me, just felt like putting in my opinion. Sorry.

2 Likes

i like how you answered when it was directed to knight, lol

1 Like

Well itā€™s tempting to answer. My mind had the answer litterly after I read the post lol.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I probably would tell the 1st out of the three that I thought she was beautiful (in soul) but from the amount of threads/etc related to her, etcā€¦Iā€™m sure she hears it all the timeā€¦I did try drawing some art for her thoughā€¦

1 Like

ahh yes

1 Like

Okay, for @magic.check hereā€™s a beautiful demon, duke Gremory is one sexy lady, who happens to be manā€¦ Okayā€¦ Iā€™m conflicted now with weird feelings, but my point stands haha

1 Like

many people are scared of lilith but I love her and yes she is so beautiful

Those angels in art look like ugly humans. The demons in art actually look like powerful sovereign beings.

compare

Demons in art look so much better

1 Like

But thatā€™s just what we make in art, not their real forms

1 Like

Iā€™m not scared of her.

Itā€™s a matter of: she probably gets alot of men calling her because they think sheā€™s some sex demon or something (due to ignorance and people being selfish as usual), so my fear is really ā€“ I donā€™t want her to misunderstand me calling her beautiful for anything like that. Since I see beauty, self empowered, strong, etc with her both visually and what she stands for (for me personally), so Iā€™m just not gonna bother trying.

Yes I was only talking about art

1 Like

I meant she has a reputation that she is scary

1 Like

Well to most of the people who call her for the first time not knowing anything? Yes probably.

I mean if itā€™s outta ignorance. If not, like me she was very motherly/warm/loving.

Angels were never portrayed as humanoid until around the time of the Renaissance which is when their portrayal in art mostly shifted.

A good example is the Cherubim. In art, they are usially depicted as winged children. However, in the Bible, the Cheribim are described as having six wings, and four faces, three of animals and one of man.

Angels were also described as huge wheels of fire, a pile of eyes, and geometric shapes. Even the well known Gabriel had to tell Mary, the mother of Jesus, to ā€œBe not afraidā€ when he revealed himself.

8 Likes

sheā€™s a mother figure to me

1 Like

You know I realize, it seems people had way more vivid encounters with beings back then vs now? Why is that?

Thereā€™s so many stories on people having encounters with spiritual beings where youā€™d think they appeared Physically to them or something, where as now, if you havenā€™t developed your sensesā€¦then people canā€™t see/hear anything.

1 Like