Demons are awesome 👍

Moses has horns. Horns are a depiction of knowledge,leadership, and sexual power look at Baal in ancient Canaan as a god with horns :smile:

1 Like

Actually some demons are “fallen” angels so they’re alike in that manner.

1 Like

Yeah I figured it was symbolic.

Have any of you ever actually read the Bible? There is a reason Angels like to start the conversation with “Be not afraid”

7 Likes

no I haven’t

Haha I can see why.

I have read the Bible, I was made to attend those Sunday school church classes for like 10 years…

Now for all those people that want to f*** angels, should see that picture. I suppose it’s character but still. You know how many people come on here cause their overly horny? Send them a pic or two of angels/etc and that’ll straighten them out lol .

1 Like

i have not read the depiction of angels in the bible

irregardless, the wings of an angelick being are simbolic as well as literal, the wings are shown to specify they work in the element Air, which is of intelligenge

this is based on Shemamphorash angels, dont know about Archangels, though im sure its the same

Looks like a merkaba angel which are actually really scary, one of them appeared to me with a thousand eyes. But very powerful…

Yeah what’s a archangel actually look like? I know that’s a seraphim angel.

archangel michael is handsome

they can appear as beings of light with armour and magnificent wings

lmao at the title change in 5 minutes

1 Like

Well yeah, but I suppose they don’t look like humans…since their not humans…and they’re depictions in MY opinion are based on what the human MIND can comprehend…which is limited.

Cause remember just cause we are also energetic and have souls, we are STILL limited by our bodies and human mind’s…

it was flagged. so i edited it

Lol.

its the same with demons, the more comfortable you are in their presence, they can show you varied forms imo, but i could be wrong

1 Like

Well I have a spirit lover…think she’s a succubus, and I’ve always told her that I don’t care for looks, more about personality, our relationship, her, and her essence/heart/soul. She always feels more energetic to me. Haven’t felt wings, a tail though Maybe.

cool

can she bring you money?

Maybe all their forms reveal something different about them, like each form holding some symbolic meaning/truth to them. Making all depictions equally important.