Demonic Possession/Awakening During Souwhin [Samhain]

Hello Everyone I’m new here and I was wondering if any of you could help me with an extremely powerful Demonic Awakening for Souwhin (October 31st) Please

And also I can’t really use any special items like candles or anything

I have a chest with crystals in it and I learned several Demon Enns and Demonic Chants from Satania, Chanting and Crystals are the most special Magick I can Use

1 Like

Very interesting subject. I do not have any ritual information, but the WiKi has quite a lot of information about various traditions and practices. I might have a bonfire and a nice dinner with a place set for my loved ones who have passed. I hope to see some other responses from the forum.

“Sou-win” is how it’s pronounced, but the word Samhain is Gaelic, so that’s why it has an unexpected pronunciation for speakers of Romantic and Germanic languages (English is a Germanic Language.)

For another fun example, Damh is pronounced “Dave”, and was used as a play on words for the Artist “Damh the Bard” (Dave the Bard). :smiley:

What is a “demonic awakening”… what are you actually trying to do? Enhance your astral senses? You’re kind of already awake to their existence and how to contact them?

1 Like

I mean I want to induce Demonic Possession upon myself

Ah ok, you want an invocation then, which invites the entity into you to provide you with it’s energy directly, you become the entity and have direct access to it’s mind and energy as if it was your own. being able to listen is a different issue, but just stay calm and ask questions and see what comes to you.

This was standard practice for Egyptian magick as deities were invoked rather than prayed to as external beings, and hence you get the Pyramid Texts (papyrus of Ani) instructions telling you to invoke by saying things like “I AM Horus”, “I am Osiris” etc. as you traverse the underworld.

Try this tutorial

I would do just one at a time. Azazel and the black flame are different concepts, maybe start with Azazel.

Ah, I would do this where you have time and privacy, at least the first time until you see how intense it is for you. It might be light and you can carry on functioning normally, but time dilation and behaviour changes could happen so you’re aware.
It’ll probably be fine though, it’s not like it’s Samhain when the veil is thinn… oh. :imp:

1 Like

That’s not an invocation and it won’t accomplish anything. You don’t want to learn how to do magick properly so you’re just grasping at straws.

Possession isn’t easy and it doesn’t happen just because you chant some demon’s name. You have no idea what you’re doing.

I would NOT recommend doing this at your school. Do this where you have some privacy. All you need is for someone to find you possessed and then have you sent to the psych ward. Try explaining to the psych doc that you’re not really mentally ill, you were just invoking a demon. That won’t go well.

1 Like

I meant to say chant not invocation.
If I didn’t want to learn Magick properly then I wouldn’t be on this forum.
I don’t believe just chanting the names of demons will do anything I do Believe in Saying “I am” (name of entity)

I think you’re right.
Where should I do it my parents are Christian and they don’t let me do anything and then they are surprised when I rebel but I say that humans have no authority over me My Loyalty belongs to Lucifer.

1 Like

…Um…I thought it was Samhain when the veil was thin

Yes, it was a little joke :smiley:

Do please take care of your physical needs first. They’re more important than a religious ideal that you can in any case keep in your heart without making drama.

It’s no good to bring strife to your family and an unnecessary waste. Yes you want to be yourself, but you can use meditative methods and keep it under the radar so you are as supported as you can be to be stronger when you do move out and can make your own rules.

While they feed, clothe and shelter you, that’s worth some respect and consideration, nobody will call you out for taking the high road. Have patience and you will benefit the most in the end.

Again, that won’t accomplish anything. You’re NOT the entity, and will never be it no matter how many times you chant that statement. You don’t know how to do a proper invocation and no matter how many times you have been directed towards sources to learn the basics of magick, you keep trying to skip all of the foundational steps and take shortcuts. Every post you make is the same: wanting to do advanced techniques before you even know how to do the basics. You’re doing nothing but setting yourself up for failure.

If you had to, you could try going to either a Motel or Hotel. If you’re young you may not have access to a credit card which most of these places require. A motel may accept cash. Somewhere lowkey. Depending where you live you may be able to this outdoors. I live in Canada though, so doing this outdoors in the cold without a witness to ensure I didn’t pass out is inadvisable.

Thank You

Maybe part of the issue that I’m raised by these stupid Christians