Demonic Pact With Astaroth

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:57, topic:1118”]So I’m going to risk pissing everyone off and say, if it won’t fight for you, fuck you, or empower you, caring about who is what aspect of whatever is a waste of your precious finite human life.

Find out what names/forms entities will be willing and eager to serve, teach and (etc) you by, the rest is soap-opera distractions from addressing real power.[/quote]

i conjured inanna in 2007. i had many dreams after that where she told me many things and sent women to me in my real life. for three years after that occultists told me she was sending avatars to me to get in contact with me. she wanted me to conjure her again but they said i didn’t know how so i couldn’t hear her. each and every one of them gave me a different name for a different spirit until eventually gus mavroudis gave me a unique sigil of her, and it was astaroth. he told me to find out who she was and then contact her.

that is where i got my info from. practical experience. the bookish stuff all came about from looking further into it and it feeds back into the practice because i learn what she likes, it makes it more personalized.

Ive read books that Say Inanna is the Same As Ishtar, other books say Ishtar is Lilith…ive read books that this and that…a book is actually something that someone has wrote and even though it was the most POwerfull magician of all times / or not. . there is probably in that book parts that are not real in any other place then the mind of the writer. Or on is own Micro Universe like someone already spoke about here on this forum…
I have spoken of Races because i am really starting to take the point of view of a lot of magicians and scientists that, whatever is out there, it really exists and it is not part of this world and if it is, it wasnt before.
Its not like we humans appeared out of nothing to take this planet from " them " ? lol
As ive read in major religious books, we humans were made in their image, we were made to serve them, to work for them. Take the case of the pyramids, egypt is the perfect example for it because as it seems, at some point in Egypt Humans weren’t the only ones on earth…and whatever was on earth that wasnt human is in my opinion that same that still roams and makes you all think you are all very powerfull magicians and Gods or Goddesses. I have dreams, i do scrying, i have visions.
They come from different directions and different " energies " or " spirits " or whatever…
And basically they all tell me the same.
I have seen in almost in full, the appearance of the human race until today.
I probably have more history in my mind then most history books all together and i havent read them all nor i wish to read them all, i can spot a fake history at a miles distance…
Why dont i share this . . good question…well maybe because wence i do, i am called troll, i am badly looked upon and people mistrust me. why would i share any of my visions ? I have 1000% trust on what i have seen and what i have been told by the voices that roam my head once in a while.
Angels and Demons do Exist and they are a non human race that roams the earth before we humans do, we exist because they made us, they are a superior race that has shared knowledge and power with humans to make us develop, giving them power and making them become, who they are today. A one person with a thousand different faces all over the world.
Imagine michael jackson on the year 4000 if the earth still exists, he is probably gonna be asian and blond, with some huge breasts as in , a female with a complete different name…

He was getting there five years ago… :wink:

Seriously, I haven’t met a single magus, witch, or workshop-attending wannabe who doesn’t have some theory, usually involving aliens and/or alien-like beings from another dimension or time… I even have my own!

Whether they’re right or not, there are some beings we all seem to have similar types of encounter with, so that’s why that’s taken as the core and the rest’s just “upg” or “have you taken your meds today, Sunas?” :o)

The Egyptians for all their awe and wonder left bodies afflicted by sores and suppurating wounds that most of us could cure in a few days with our knowledge of how infection works, so that’s why I think a peoples’ destiny is its own, and there was never a “golden age” nor ever will be, only the rise and fall of different ways of experiencing the earth - for all their abcessed jaws, no Egyptian ever had to live through the threat of nuclear global annihilation (which interestingly mimics its precursors, the two great plagues that hit Europe) nor through the interconnected world our kids have, where a naked picture or poorly chosen words on some dumb website leads to utter despair and suicide.

1 Like

I dont take medicine…basically for nothing…im 31 and i am still here, healthy.
If you think the world today is something special…then i will only say this…
Because it is what made me think and rethink on EVERYTHING.
Nowadays scientists are making breakthroughs on Nano Technology, right ?
Unbelievable as it may sound, we are not advancing much more then what had already been discovered Thousands and Thousands of years ago.
So maybe it is not so much as you say Lady Eva.
The first discoveries of nano technology were made around the 1800’s
Only since then has it been researched and worked on.
The discoveries were made somewhere around 1800’s and 1900’s but whatever was discovered that made humans realize that there is this Technology to which they called Nano Technology ( as it is so small )
was Thousands of years old, meaning…that same technology existed thousands of years ago…and…as bad as it may look humans havent advanced much more! I know from my guts, from my visions and my dreams that scientists nowadays cant even understand quite well that technology!
Why do i say this , because as an example i will put this on the table, imagine that in 1800’s and something someone found some strange object, when the microscope was invented they were able to see that this strange object was made of very small tubes, which they called nano tubes.
They still dont know how it was made but they know how old it is, best part is, no one still got close to make something so perfect in terms of nano tech.

[quote=“sunas, post:64, topic:1118”]I dont take medicine…basically for nothing…im 31 and i am still here, healthy.
If you think the world today is something special…then i will only say this…
Because it is what made me think and rethink on EVERYTHING.
Nowadays scientists are making breakthroughs on Nano Technology, right ?
Unbelievable as it may sound, we are not advancing much more then what had already been discovered Thousands and Thousands of years ago.
So maybe it is not so much as you say Lady Eva.[/quote]

I think that whatever you read, to put it simply, wasn’t what I posted.

That’s why I don’t get too distressed when someone’s version of the big questions differs from my own, because we all bring our own cognitive blindspots, preconceptions, and presuppositions to any topic - speakers and listeners alike.

personally, i take what books say with a grain of salt until i contact the spirit myself. my first contact with athirat was through a sigil of inanna. after that i began to find out what i found out, that astaroth is not ishtar but athirat.

when i received my realization that qadshu/qetesh is a metaspirit of athirat, anat, and astarte, that solved the problem for me and let me know why so many confuse athirat with astaroth. athirat is an aspect or road of qetesh the triple goddess and it is to my way of thinking an honest mistake or a slight error by scholars to think astaroth is astarte or ishtar. at least it is to me, because in contact i get the affirmation of athirat. but then again, ymmv so i have to leave it up to you to conjure her yourself and find out who shows up.

magical facts are a slippery slope. i don’t waste much time arguing over this stuff because what i consider my truth comes from action and experiential result. i have no way of proving or disproving ANY of this stuff, all i know is when i called, she answered. it may not be anyone else’s truth but it is my experience.

should try any time soon!

I like this thread about Astaroth. I evoked Astaroth in the past and asked all the questions asked here. Well, most of them. Here’s the truth:

1. Astaroth is a darker aspect of Asherah, the Queen of Heaven and bride of El. It’s a veil of Asherah.

2. Lucifer’s connection with Astaroth, that has been hinted at in the thread is indeed a very important one. Lucifer is the first manifestation of El into form, the highest octave of Thought and the source of the Nous. “Let there be light”. And who is Lucifer, if not the Bearer?

3. Bottom line: El + Asherah = Lucifer + Astaroth.

There is an illusory opposition/veil to each thing. God is manifested both as good and evil and so is his Asherah.

And one more thing: Astaroth =/= Astarte.

1 Like

[quote=“Insiomis, post:68, topic:1118”]I evoked Astaroth in the past and asked all the questions asked here. Well, most of them. Here’s the truth:

1. Astaroth is a darker aspect of Asherah, the Queen of Heaven and bride of El. It’s a veil of Asherah.[/quote]

so astaroth is a road of asherah. interesting

and el manifests lucifer.

this is great

that makes a lot of sense. the demons of today are the gods and goddesses of yesterday.

wait. they’re the same? ok good now i know for sure.

all in all truth cuts through bullshit so yeah and i’ll leave it at that.

wait. they’re the same? ok good now i know for sure.

all in all truth cuts through bullshit so yeah and i’ll leave it at that.[/quote]

“=/=” means “does not equal”. Astaroth isn’t Astarte.

Personally, I’ve found the chaotic sea which happens to be the different names and bleeding identities of the gods of Sumeria, Babylon, Canaan, and the demonic entities who share their names to be one massive headache.

The closest thing to an answer I’ve found to “who’s who” is “Yes”. It’s the factoring in of human belief, and the fact that often these masks are created by humans, then makes things a whole lot more complicated. To make things weirder, the masks are, to an extent, independent egregores. The entities I’ve met who come from that part of the world are often extremely annoyed about how human religion forcibly changed their identity, but that doesn’t apply to their day-to-day life, only when they’re manifesting.

I’ve managed to find some more specific and complex answers in this field by combining scholarly research, intuition, and interviews with the entities in question- but other than the value of just possessing the knowledge, in the end it’s kind of irrelevant to the success or failure of a ritual or pact. If it’ll work, it’ll work regardless of the semantics.

I want to make a pact with Astaroth.

bump

Al uzza says he likes Ea Koetting. He wanted me to tell you that.

You have any info on a pact with astarte vs astoroth?

Well, there’s something you need to take into account. Something almost overlooked. Her title is Queen of Heaven. That’s no random title and yes I know there are few goddess’s whom share this title. But I’ve come to understand is that this goddess can divide herself equally and at will. So she is Inanna, Astarte, Ishtar, Sekhmet and so on. It comes from originally being one primal goddess a dragon if you will.

So if you look at her title. Well, there’s the thing. You can really put borders on heaven. It’s not saying I’m the queen of England which has specific domains and borders. Heaven is vast. If shes the queen then obviously she has the power to set up kingdoms and rulerships but on the opposite side of that coin she can tear them apart. Sometimes no matter how much it hurts, you gotta be the one to destroy. So she can build up or destroy. It makes sense to me.

There’s this love

And then this love

And geesh don’t forget this mad sex :smiling_imp:

So which did you go for love and which love or both, sex, ect. Or kingdoms or all of the above?
I’m feeling all of the above. Like i want it all. I’m not saying that judgmental either that’s just what I picking up on.

On a different note:

I couldnt agree more :joy: :sparkling_heart::crown: (if you only knew)

1 Like

In my case, Astaroth’s presence in my life has been felt since childhood. In my dreams a tall man with pale skin, black eyes, hair and the same long clothes came to me. And only at an older age began communication with him, although I was initially shocked, since it happened completely unexpectedly. Quite recently, I learned that in one of my past lives I made a contract with him, but not as a person between the spirit. This is some kind of special kind of contract or oath between two spirits, which is almost impossible to terminate (I’m not sure that this life was human, because my name and occupation in this past are more suitable for some spiritual spheres). Because of this, Astaroth is present in my life. I don’t know what kind of contract it is, as there is no information about it on the Internet.
Maybe any of the practitioners know what it is?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :fire: Astaroth :fire: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Astaroth rules Gha’Agsheblah for this reason from my perspective:
Despite being a demon, she maintains her sense of Justice.
Her sense of justice is to take over all of creation from gods who she does not deem proper to rule, and re-shape it in her image.
So if necessary, she is willing to dissolve everything, but it will be her choice.

Do you remember a recent non-earth life from your past?