Demonic Pact With Astaroth

One thing though, when i asked if i oughta call it Astaroth Astarot or Astarte…it said it oughta be Astarte O_O

If you give someone options as to what they want to be called, they’re always going to have a preference…as long as you know who and what youre in contact with, the name or pronunciation isnt a huge deal, at least IMO.

Over the course of many eons, these entities have been known by countless different names, and the main purpose they serve is to alleviate confusion when we are discussing our works with each other.

Ive been very familiar with several spirits’ essences LONG before I ever knew the name they were designated by. The only benefit I got from having a name is in talking to other people, so they would know what im talking about instead of me having to say “well, ya know…that one spirit thats always surrounded by fire and has kind of androgynous personality…”

I dunno, i think im starting to talk myself in circles a bit here

Deific masks change from culture to culture, and from century to century. These spirits have been known by different names, yet their essence is the same. Whether Astaroth and Astarte are connected, I do not know. I have neither summoned or spoken with either of these spirits. I am drawn more to the name Ishtar who is also connected with Astarte.

See… i don’t really know, but i have this great feeling that…
Ishtar…Astarte…Lilith…They are all connected somehow

Lilith goes by many masks, some know her as Hecate.

What I would like to most impress upon you is something very distinct about “Deific masks”. If you look at the structure of Babylonian religion, and it’s upheval since Sumerian times, it worships Enki instead of Enlil, since Enlil decided to try and destroy the human race, and Enki defied him to protect it. Later on, both parties were remembered for their actions accordingly. This needless to say started a whole lot of fighting in their pantheon.

But this pantheon of gods is not one that became dust in the wind, like every religion it got recycled, and the greek/roman pantheon has many similarities, if not direct correlations to this.

Sometimes people forgot where this came from, but these powers have been with us for many years, and they evolve based on the concepts we share collectively in our unconscious mind as a race. These images are based in our collective intelligence as a species, these spirits are able to detect it, and assume a form according to it.

When monkeys on a small island started to wash potatoes, it was originally the babies who did this, but they taught their parents. Some learned, they taught others, and when about 100 monkeys learned this technique, monkeys on surrounding islands (none of which had any contact with 100 monkey island) learned this on their own. The nature of consciousness as a species is not something that’s immediately obvious, but can make a profound and visible effect on the world. Eventually, these creatures who routinely threw shit at each other for fun and sport, had evolved to the point collectively that they should wash their food. That’s not a small leap of thought, but it illustrates the consciousness that spirits have to work with when they interface with the consciousness of humans.

Maybe these spirits are all connected, but everything is connected on a very intimate level with the universe. Maybe they share the same mask, maybe they are…Related? Maybe they just are connected by the fact that they are part of the universe…

How many licks are there to the center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know…

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis

2 Likes

I will keep most of it to myself but yes…you have a point there…
It is where i was sent to study, Sumeria…don’t ask me why…
But someone wanted me to study it deeply and so i did…
LOL
I just read something up here in this post that made a lot of sense…Some call Lilith as Hecate…well then that would make a lot of sense…
It is as a say…The three… faced…one.
Lilith Hecate and Astarte are in my opinion the real names for one Female Angel.
Angel because there are no Angels or Demons, they all belonged and belong to the same race.
I say angel because it is they way they were initially called…and it fits better. Demons appeared because in their own race, opinions diverted…people fought…so there was the need for another name.
To separate.
We are the ones who like humans
and We are the ones who don’t like humans
Angels and Demons
Nowadays as i see it, in both sides there are both those who like humans and those who don’t as that as become irrelevant…but…
i keep thinking the same way i did before as you might check in the post about samael…
Actually now i feel even better!
Deeper
and with more knowledge
You may all see this in a way
Me being here and writing all these things
But for me…
well i won’t even comment it!

In my experiences with Astaroth, I have the urge to call her Asherah. Wtf?

1 Like

See just then you made a mistake…because for a lot of people there are two different entities, Astaroth which is a Demon and Astarte which is a Goddess.
So you are calling Astaroth Her, you are making a mistake! Or so a lot of people would say, i don’t have that feeling though i am starting now to understand it really doesnt make a difference because they dont have a GENDER, so it does make sense for me that Astaroth and Astarte are the same entity, the same as Asherah, just different names for it…The name that you feel better with is the one She is going to make you use. I also like more of a She then a He…because then Her visits become softer…
I call her Astarot
Because for me Tarot is written that way and not Taroth.
As de Tarot
And i also just see The Ace of Tarot as another face to the same entity that many call by Lilith or Hecate…but that is just me…and no one believes in me :wink:
Couldn’t care less.

[quote=“sunas, post:48, topic:1118”]See just then you made a mistake…because for a lot of people there are two different entities, Astaroth which is a Demon and Astarte which is a Goddess.
So you are calling Astaroth Her, you are making a mistake! Or so a lot of people would say, i don’t have that feeling though i am starting now to understand it really doesnt make a difference because they dont have a GENDER, so it does make sense for me that Astaroth and Astarte are the same entity, the same as Asherah, just different names for it…The name that you feel better with is the one She is going to make you use. I also like more of a She then a He…because then Her visits become softer…
I call her Astarot
Because for me Tarot is written that way and not Taroth.
As de Tarot
And i also just see The Ace of Tarot as another face to the same entity that many call by Lilith or Hecate…but that is just me…and no one believes in me :wink:
Couldn’t care less.[/quote]

Dude, As de Tarot is exactly what I’m thinking when I’m bringing her to mind! Hahaha!

because you are the ONLY one who got it right on!

astaroth is asherah aka athirat or asherat (hence the name astaroth). asherah is also inanna from the sumerian pantheism. you may recognize inanna from the simon necronomicon. asherah is NOT ishtar or astarte. they are different.

some info on asherah: http://www.thaliatook.com/OGOD/athirat.html

i got to know asherah by doing a rite to inanna and had a variety of dreams where she danced up to me and brought me girls. fuck she’s hot

i was also told for almost two years after that by many different occultists that she was sending me avatars. it seems that she wanted to work with me. i still carry a special personalized sigil that gus mavroudis made for me to contact her and one of these days i will conjure her to visible appearance and find out what’s going on.

in the course of doing some study, i found out a long time ago that asherah was the consort of ilu (el) in the levant and mediterranean region. her origin is actually in sumer. in sumerian mythology, she was the granddaughter and also consort/lover(!) of anu, god of the sky and the king of the gods, one of the very oldest gods in sumer. inanna/asherah/atirat/astarot/astaroth is a very highly regarded and powerful goddess. other gods and goddesses evoke her the same way we evoke them. the ultimate bad girl is she, the ultimate counsellor, and the great intercessor.

asherah represents PASSION. and here’s one of the interesting things i learned back then. the goddesses of passion were not only the most ardent lovers, they were also the most feared warriors of their time. i’m not surprised that ea got the connection with gamichoth. any of the tales of inanna will let you know that she had many different ways of taking over kingdoms, through sexual attraction and heat, through her sometimes fickle nature, and also through her extraordinary temper. she is a bit of a whip, mesmerizing to watch moving but if she snaps at you, oh what a sting.

you’ll never find a better lover. she is insatiable. she brings you passion in whatever form you want, whether it is kingdoms or personal glory. but if she doesn’t fancy you. she will spurn you and you’ll feel it.

i’m realizing that the gods and goddesses of ancient times are alive. more alive than we even understand in these bland times. the world may not ready for the vividness of the spirits of old. but they live on regardless, just beyond our reach.

when i have finally completed the mastering evocation course astaroth is one of the goetic spirits i plan to contact, and for a reason too. i have a lot of catching up to do.

incredible to me that there is so much confusion around this one spirit. but she’s there waiting to be discovered

1 Like

Oh i have met that one hot Lady :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it is mainly the reason why i am on this island…but then… i am about to leave soon :wink:

Germany is nexT!

The center of the European Economy…

Contact her Wright you will not be disappointed.

Has anyone entered a pact with Abaddon? I feel like I have a strong synergy with him, in fact my first vision was of his familiars surrounding a well, which I now understand to be the bottomless pit. It made no sense to me at first but much later on in my ascent I had the same vision, but this time I saw myself (godself?) rise out of the well with large black wings.

If anyone has some suggested reading for me about Abaddon, or really any of the four gatekeepers I would be very appreciative if you would share it with me.

So I get it now why scarlett13 feel Astaroth to have strong feelings for Lucifer…

astaroth is asherah aka athirat or asherat

Lucifer aka Shahar, son of Athirat and twin brother of Shalim (Lucifago Rofacale ¿?), both brothers being gods of dawn and dusk respectively.

And after E.A. made a pact with Lucifago… hence the interest from Astaroth?

Astaroth has very strong feelings for Lucifer. He/she is very close to him. After I first summoned Lucifer I felt attracted to Astaroth like you wouldn’t believe. When I finally called her, she became my constant and permanent guardian and she helped me in amazing ways, without even asking.

Astaroth has a small idiosyncrasy though… She makes you feel a lot of emotional pain for no reason.

well emotinal pain is great fuel for nigredo, or would you say it’s just sadism?

I don’t know if I feel atracted to astaroth because of that relationship with lucifer or because a realization I had “oh, I have never consider to work with him/her… I wonder why?”

either way I prefer not to get into too much too soon, so 'll wait and see what happens here too since is interesting

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:53, topic:1118”]So I get it now why scarlett13 feel Astaroth to have strong feelings for Lucifer…

astaroth is asherah aka athirat or asherat

Lucifer (aka Shahar, son of Athirat) and twin brother Lucifago Rofocale (Shalim), both brothers being gods of dawn and dusk respectively[/quote]

there you go. you are onto something important

also, and i just realized this week: in ancient times, gods and goddesses were often mixed and combined into metaspirits. the combination of athirat, astarte, and anat creates the metaspirit qetesh aka qadshu, who is also known as the holy of holies or the holy spirit in xianity. in the bible you see that as ‘qadosh’ which means holy or sacred, and you’ll find the angels in judaism chanting for qetesh in the throne room of yhwh in visions of isaiah, ezekiel, and john of patmos in revelation.

See just then you made a mistake..because for a lot of people there are two different entities, Astaroth which is a Demon and Astarte which is a Goddess.
i'm realizing that the gods and goddesses of ancient times are alive. more alive than we even understand in these bland times. the world may not ready for the vividness of the spirits of old. but they live on regardless, just beyond our reach. ...

incredible to me that there is so much confusion around this one spirit. but she’s there waiting to be discovered

Lucifer aka Shahar, son of Athirat and twin brother of Shalim (Lucifago Rofacale ¿?), both brothers being gods of dawn and dusk respectively.

And after E.A. made a pact with Lucifago… hence the interest from Astaroth?

Holy crap, I respect everyone who’s posted but this is like the everyday people who talk about their favourite celebs round the water cooler, or in their precious Starbucks break-time!

So I’m going to risk pissing everyone off and say, if it won’t fight for you, fuck you, or empower you, caring about who is what aspect of whatever is a waste of your precious finite human life.

Who serves what? Ultimately, there’s No Thing, so worrying about some being to any extent that’s going to hold you back is pointless.

Find out what names/forms entities will be willing and eager to serve, teach and (etc) you by, the rest is soap-opera distractions from addressing real power.

1 Like
Holy crap, I respect everyone who's posted but this is like the everyday people who talk about their favourite celebs round the water cooler, or in their precious Starbucks break-time!

So I’m going to risk pissing everyone off and say, if it won’t fight for you, fuck you, or empower you, caring about who is what aspect of whatever is a waste of your precious finite human life.

Who serves what? Ultimately, there’s No Thing, so worrying about some being to any extent that’s going to hold you back is pointless.

Find out what names/forms entities will be willing and eager to serve, teach and (etc) you by, the rest is soap-opera distractions from addressing real power.

lol yeah I get what you say, specially the soup opera stuff, and not, not offended at all,I’m a big gnome and this is a forum after all :wink:

tho I do like the subject, it may be pointless and after some experience with the demons themselves everything changes but I enjoy it xD just like some people enjoy talking about i don’t know, renaissence art or the “meaning of life” or of magick or whatever… for me there is something when you start getting into the “primal of things”,like primal names, just love it

I know what you mean… I think we’re all a bit like demons/entities that react differently to different titles and roles, because differtent spheres of life require different things of us.

It’s like if your mum was a doctor, she’s still “mum” when 4-year old you needed a plaster on a scraped knee and a kiss and cuddle, but then she’d have become Dr Gnome if you suddenly started choking and she needs to snap into action, and try the Heimlich manoeuvre or an emergency tracheotomy or something.

Anyway, so long as it’s not putting theory ahead of results I understand the urge to drill down into this stuff, but I personally hate to be stereotyped so I never just start looking for ways in which X entity is actually “a form of” Y because when people do that to me it doesn’t make me respect or like them more, and I think it’s something most of us have experienced, maybe in school or anywhere that people like to stereotype the outsiders, the minorities, or the guy who just doesn’t fit in.

If I was (to use made-up examples) the Albanian Moon Goddess I’d be severely pissy if the meme took off that I was actually just an aspect of the Canadian Archer God just because he happens to have a moon symbol on his cloak, and since technically we’re ALL just aspects of Source… JMO. :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep I see that, but of course this is not place for arm chair occultist, is not like doing some family threes will make you more powerful or knowledgeable.