Demonic Pact With Astaroth

I’m currently performing a series of Pact Workings with different Demonic Rulers. So far, I have made pacts with Azazel (The Book of Azazel deriving from such) and recently with Lucifuge. Next up is Astaroth.

I’m honestly not even sure what sorts of things to list in a pact with Astaroth. I mean, sure if you go back to the Astarte connection, I could definitely shape it around sex, love, relationships, general charisma, etc., but it also seems that volumes are spoken (or NOT spoken) by the fact that Astaroth rules over Gamchichoth, which is the inverse of chesed, which is Jupiter, and that this sphere is called the Devourers, in that it possesses the power to devour any dominion or principality with the same ferocity (or more) as Chesed is capable of raising empires and placing kings on thrones.

So, a pact with Astaroth definitely should contain this, yes? To devour the kingdoms and empires that exist, and to deliver their power to me?

On the topic, I’m not really certain why Astaroth is said to preside over Gamchicoth at all, due to the Astarte connection, although I’m sure I’m probably just missing something.

23 Likes

Looking forward to hearing about it. Are you doing a 90 day pact?

1 Like

As a footnote, you may be asking, “E.A., why would you go into a Pact with a demon when you don’t even know what you want it to do for you, or if you’re unsure of the associations of that demon?”

Just as with my pact with Azazel, and again with Lucifuge, these demons seek me out, and that Living God within screams at me to pay attention. In fact, in considering these very questions last night, I witnessed a near full and spontaneous materialization of several demons serving under Astaroth, telling me some very interesting things that lead me to want to go forward with the pact, although the details are still a bit nebulous.

You may also be asking, “Well, Mr. Master Evocator, why don’t you just call Astaroth and ask him?”

To that, I am being urged internally to seek out these answers by mundane means. Astaroth could definitely throw a fish my way… but instead I get the sense he’d rather see me struggle with my line in the water until I learn to catch my own damn fish!

13 Likes

No, it won’t be a 90 day pact. In fact, in reality, the Pact with Azazel has never ended.

I will be making pacts with a total of 9 Demonic Rulers, (2 down, 7 to go). What I have asked for will endure for the remainder of this lifetime, and what I am offering them will benefit them well beyond the expiration of this body.

12 Likes

And you better believe that you’ll be hearing about these pacts through the newsletters!

7 Likes

So… where the pact never ended, would that be a violation of the terms, or did you have any “choice” in the matter, regarding Azazel?

Also, in your opinion, what merit is there to the idea that Bardon and others have put forth, that a pact with a powerful entity such as Azazel will actually cost you centuries after your ascent to complete? This is to say, the magician will be the servant of the entity for some centuries after their death.

If this is the case, is this made explicit at some point in time during the pact, and would you view the trade-off as being worthwhile?

1 Like

My assumption that the pact would endure for only 90 days was a misunderstanding on my part. DePrince had told me about this long before my pact with Azazel, but my mind skipped over that detail when I went ahead with the pact.

It was not the pact that was to endure for 90 days, but the direct study under Azazel and his Nethers.

The terms of the pact with Azazel are such that I constantly look at my own progress and see how it all fits together.

Now, Bardon’s view is an error in understanding of the nature of demons. It is not a matter of the operator controlling the demon, or the demon controlling the operator, but of two intelligent and powerful beings forming an official alliance.

9 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. How long does such an alliance endure? Can it be terminated by the choice of one or the other, or is it more complicated than that?

3 Likes

There are definitely ways to “get out” of these pacts, although the consequences of doing so are worse than simply enduring.

4 Likes

Sounds very interesting, E.A.
Have you took some time to sink into the energies of that Klifa? Maybe let them surround you and spend time Their to find more out?

1 Like

Just updating you that I’ve found more than enough information in the last 24 hours, both through Divination, as well as conversation.

Once it’s all said, done, and signed, I’ll give you the dirty details via the newsletters!

But, please post anything relevant to Astaroth and a pact with him… it’s exciting to hear about other people’s experiences!!!

4 Likes

Astaroth was the first demon I ever evoked. I didn’t do it correctly and was physically slapped upside the head from it. Felt like somone cupped both hands and slapped my ears. Man that hurt. Anyway, whenever I would have any doubts of any of this not being real, I remember that incident with Astaroth. I have always found his energy to dart around me. Quick, darting, exciting energy. Compared to say Belial who has been a calm, solid, earthy energy.

I once had to take an early flight home from a business trip. The flights were all sold out. I evoked Astaroth in my hotel room and told him I would leave five sigils for people to find. I was spreading his word. I said get me a seat on whatever flight it was I needed. I had a seat within a couple of hours. No other seat opened up. Not a miracle, but I got what I needed and got it quick.
I left the five pieces of paper with the sigil and “Hail Astaroth” on it in various places for people to find. And since then I always make one and leave it in the Bible in the Hotel room.

I am anxious to see what you put out in your newsletter about Astaroth.

8 Likes

My only notable experiences with Astaroth were very sexual in nature. I would wake up extremely aroused and hearing Astaroth’s name running through my head over and over. I had never had an inclination or need to work with the demon before that. I succumbed to the lust and never heard from Astaroth after that, I had spoken to a friend of mine about the experience and he said maybe Astaroth had just wanted sex. I began to research Astaroth after this and found the Astarte/Ishtar connection which made a lot of sense.

I used Astaroth’s sigil once to put someone into a lazy complacent state so that I could get the upper hand. I didn’t see much in results but that could have been due to the person’s family constantly helping him out and making sure he was taking care of his responsibilities.

1 Like

EA,

I’m very interested in this pact with Astaroth. Mainly because of the Astarte and Ishtar connection. I recall your discussion of Astaroth and Astarte not being the same spirit in Evoking Eternity. May I ask could they be a masculine and feminine manifestation of the same being? Like Anubis and Anput? Also what’s the correspondence between Ishtar and Astarte? Are they just Egyptian and Sumerian versions of the same Goddess? What’s their relation to Astaroth? I ask because the phrase Eshtay, Ishtar has been coming to me in dreams for about a year now. I’ve been trying to figure out what it means other than I work the miraculous when I say those words. Thanks for any additional input. I look forward to your Evocation course!!! Gonna be badass!

Zach

1 Like

“opener of the eye of Abaddon” - 218

2 Likes

Dear, E.A. Koetting,

Every time I hear about your pact working, I wonder something always…

What kind of services can you offer to teach people in private sessions, for pact work? What can they expect to accomplish, never having done it before.

I’ve heard you’ve taken up clients for this, but what exactly can you help someone accomplish with a pact?

Could you help them make a pact like yours in the BOA?

Thank You For Your Time,
Frater Apotheosis.

1 Like

Well EA from what I know about him/her from the True Grimoire is it is actually a female… Lady of the crossroads. I have seen quite a few arguments over the sex of this Daemon and even one theory that there was a transformation of gender at some point. Obviously one of the three Chiefs of Hell… and has a particular affection for Lucifer like a kindred spirit… Jake Stratton Kent gives an entire chapter it seems in the True Grimoire. If you need it email me and ill get it to you… but just by the possibility of her very close relationship with Lucifer it should start to make a lot of sense why she/he was sent to you to begin work.

2 Likes

Frater, the best way to make a pact with any entity is to evoke it yourself, to agree upon the terms, and to sign the pact, have the entity sign the pact, and seal it with your blood.

If you’re not able to evoke to that degree yet, then I can act as the middleman. You would tell me what you’d like to get out of the pact, I’d consult with you on that, and then I’d perform the evocation and deal with the devils on your behalf. I’d have the demon sign the pact, I’d trace over the signature and any symbols that are made on the pact astrally, and then mail the pact to you. Once you receive it, to finalize everything, you’d sign it and seal the pact with your own blood.

A good deal of the pact with Azazel centered around him directly teaching me, which required me to evoke him and communicate with him… so, if you’re able to evoke and communicate with spirits to this degree, then my assistance would only be in the planning stages of the operation.

8 Likes

[quote=“E.A., post:7, topic:1118”]My assumption that the pact would endure for only 90 days was a misunderstanding on my part. DePrince had told me about this long before my pact with Azazel, but my mind skipped over that detail when I went ahead with the pact.

It was not the pact that was to endure for 90 days, but the direct study under Azazel and his Nethers.

The terms of the pact with Azazel are such that I constantly look at my own progress and see how it all fits together.

Now, Bardon’s view is an error in understanding of the nature of demons. It is not a matter of the operator controlling the demon, or the demon controlling the operator, but of two intelligent and powerful beings forming an official alliance.[/quote]

this is interesting I found there was some connection between Azazel and the grey alien entities that I’ve been in communication with when I asked about this I got the words “running union” I wonder if it could refer to something like that.

1 Like

Astaroth, Astarte, Tanit they are all the same entity, which i have already evoked and will make a pact in sometime…i already done it with Lilith and next it will be Astarte and afterwards Hecate, actually since i have already evoked the first two, i will now evoke Hecate. See what the possibilities are and afterwards i will choose. If i should pact with all three, or just two, or just keep the pact i already have. Astarte is very powerful indeed…i don’t know until where the power goes or what it commands but my deepest thoughts on this are that, those three…are the only ones i will ever be working with. They are the most powerful female entities i know of and same is told to me by my succubus lover. So taking in account what i first asked from Lilith, if i follow that path, it will lead me to make a pact with the other two…which eventually will make me a servant for them three.
lol
The Grey Alien Entities, is it possible that most people still don’t understand ?
All entities existing, besides the spirits of the dead humans, are all " aliens " ?

1 Like