Demonic Ouija Board-Demons refuse to attack a Christian

Hello group!
I just got this demonic oracle board from theorderofdarkarts. I have brought it because I am working with their system of connecting with demons and I had good results with the products on their site.
I decided to ask the demons (Balaam, Aim, Valak, Belial & Furcas) one by one about a guy I had problems with in the past that I think about till this day. I asked if he could be cursed and the planchette moved no each time. I asked if it is because he is a Christian? They said yes, I asked if it is because of his prayers? They said yes. When I asked about others each demon said yes but no for this guy.
It shocked me in a lot of ways. Did anyone have an experience where demons refuse to touch someone because of their prayers?

5 Likes

Never tried that so nope.

Seems a bit odd that they all said the same thing.

Are you sure you contacted the real authentic entities?

Are you sure it wasn’t just 1 entity pretending to be all the others?

Are you sure you weren’t in contact with low spirits or parasites instead of the entities you were trying to contact?

I just had to ask because from everything I’ve seen posted on this site that isn’t a normal occurrence. It’s not usual (based on reading the forum) for all entities to refuse (let alone to refuse on the sole basis of the person in question being a Christian).

Don’t get me wrong I’m not suggesting you did it wrong or that the board was not right or anything. I’m asking because according to what I’ve read here, no matter how good you or your ritual is occasionally low level entities and parasites show up pretending to be the entity you are trying to reach (and if you accept them at face value you don’t get through to the real deal. Kind of like making a phone call if you are talking on the phone the line is busy and no one else can get through until you hang up).

6 Likes

Thankyou for your take on this situation.
The order of the dark arts said that this is a safe board and this board only deals with the royal legion not lowers at all. They said it was safe and so far I haven’t had any paranormal strange issues. That is a good question in terms of one spirit pretending to be all the others…

However, I too was surprised by the answer. None of these royal legions would allow me to curse that guy when I ask if I was permitted to. When I was around that guy he would pray serious prayers like “may God strike any spiritual enemy of my destiny”!! However, his attitude was nasty toward me and there were some things he did that still effect me to this day.

3 Likes

I think for that maybe banish then do a salt bath and uncrossing candle to get rid of residuals from whatever the guy did.

I didn’t say the board wasn’t safe or that it doesn’t deal will with who it’s supposed to but if you turn on a light so someone can find your house at night, flies moths and other things come to the light too. Magick is a light to entities. It makes you easier to be seen.

It’s possible something else other then who you wanted got on the line so to speak. Kind of like one time when I tried to win tickets for a concert from a radio station me and another contestant got connected instead of me and the radio host (or him and the host) who was giving the tickets to caller 107.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much for your insight and I agree with you.

3 Likes

There is 1 other possibility (but not likely since the entity said yes to because the person was Christian). The other possibility is it said no because you aren’t ready for what that will result in (like maybe another witch sends it back in you and you haven’t worked on having good defense like shields). This is highly unlikely though. If I was a betting man I’d bet something that wasn’t the entity you wanted showed up first got on the line and pretended to be who you wanted and because you were busy with it you didn’t connect to the real deal.

Add: so if you haven’t been working on defensive magick it won’t hurt if you start to. It’s never a bad idea to have protections and if you’re trying to curse or send back a curse at someone it’s absolutely essential to have defensive magick skills and shields and stuff.

4 Likes

Many thanks. I will do so.

4 Likes

This would make me wary. I would ask about how they ensured this, what kind of spirits or who maintains the warding or energetic system thst would prevent something else coming through, and how the determined it was a royal region- since most of us can’t agree beyond a few basics what regions and planes even exist, particularly since some these can be completely constructed private astral places like astral temples.

One of our former members played with making a temple and a portal others could access- I’ve been toying with the idea to and my servitor work, making a personal place to meet them, prior to purchase for those who can project. So…existing In the astral, being full of spirits- doesn’t make it a real plane or spirit region of and on its own.

What are they using to prevent other spirits from noticing it while your using it, when they have no idea who or what is using it? Without knowing If they used spirits or sigil or at least some information on why they say this- I can’t consider it valid as a stand alone unverifiable fact. (Unverifiable because I don’t have your board to sense if someone else attached something to it, I don’t know whose owned it before you or who worked at the toy company that might have thought it was funny to do something to it or anything)

Most of the spirit boards I’ve read about being commercially produced still required at least cleansing and regular spiritual hygiene practices.

I would assume that like other spirit board that you need to take your own precautions and verify the spirits coming through by other means, as often with other spirit boards your only going to pick up on dead spirits and lesser things closer to us, without more specific ways to designate what we want.

Sounds like dead spirits to me, not higher levels. Dead spirits/shades will often hold to their beliefs from life, despite being dead.

If there was no variation on the answers regardless of who you called, I’d take a deeper dive and make sure you got the right entities.

Call them without the board, using more tradition methods and a pendulum and see if you get the same things.

Call Luna then use the board.

Get someone to divine if it’s legit entities through tarot or something else- but I’d look for more confirmation in your case, based on your statements. :slight_smile: it won’t hurt to be too sure, and know your safe. Extra steps will either allude to yeah your on to something, or let you know something’s not right/before it can cause you trouble. (Hopefully before)

1 Like

Some people ( very very few) can deeply connect to a deity or patron through thier prayer and it becomes a powerful tool of protection. We know this.

I’ve had to work on hard targets before too and there is a Belial pre curse ritual that rends the targets defenses and disconnects them from thier protection until such a time that they notice it and plug back in.

This is where demon shax can give you a great advantage. Shax can blind, deafen and stun your target so that psychically and intuitively they remain unaware they are the subject of an attack.

The pre curse Belial defense rending rite is from VK jehennum. If you’d like more information lete know and I’ll pm you.

4 Likes

Thankyou

2 Likes

Yes please thanks

2 Likes

This rite of destruction will call solely upon Belial. The only piece of equipment you will need is a knife, which pocket knife you will first consecrate with the power of Flereous and Leviathan. The knife can be plastic, a steak knife or kitchen knife, a pocket knife, a hunting knife, whatever you choose.

The consecration of the knife should best occur during the midnight hour– the hour when Friday becomes Saturday in your time zone.

To consecrate the knife, simply pray over it, focused on the intent to consecrate the knife for destructive magick. Visualize two streams of energy, one blue, and one red, flowing from an unseen source and entering the knife to consecrate it, and pray: “Infernal divinties of the Black Plane of Chaos, empower this blade for works of malice and horror. Charge it and place concealments upon its work. Give it the strength to rend through wards, shields, and protective magicks. Charge it with the fury of the Qliphoth and the Black Light. Zynsakhyr Zynsaea Neosgara Enshea Siehlara Synlas’kahtorren.”

This consecration will not “ensoul” the knife, or give it a metaphysical consciounsness. From now on, it would be best to conceal the knife within black cloth when it is not in use.

It will not matter what day the curses using this knife are performed. They may be conducted during either the daylight hours or the nighttime hours. The curse will be intended to permanently ruin the (singular) target’s life– the manners and time frames in which this may occur will be selected by Belial.

The curse is as follows. First, focus on a feeling of absolute omnipotence– your target is your victim, and you have absolute authority over his life. Once this sensation has been established, think of your target– think whatever thoughts of them will inspire you to bloodlust and furious anger. Then say,

“Belial, Dark God of the Black Plane of Chaos, Protector of Witches and Destroyer of Mundanes, rend the planes and strike down (insert name of target) in your great power and wisdom. Bestow upon him/her/(alternative pronoun) the greatest of afflictions and horrible suffering. Bring this fool to his/her/(alternative pronoun) knees and reduce their quality of life to whimpering tragedy. Ruin them now and forever. Azakator Ensiehzara Yiekhoronna Zylsonkea Yasakhentara Yassylla. Amen!”

Now visualize the target standing before you, and swing at them with all your rage and fury. Tear them to tatters in your mind’s eye, pouring your hatred into each strike. Continue until exhaustion overwhelms you. Take as long as you need to rest, and then rise and thank Belial.

Precise instructions were channeled from Lucifer, but three texts inspired the original concept which I brought to that great demonic god. They will be listed in the bibliography.

Vk Jehennum

Try it, it WORKS

3 Likes

@MsEnergy1986 Im sorry that was supposed to be in PM, my mistake.

1 Like

I appreciate it. Thanks.

1 Like

Prayers are a form of magick, in thiscase for protection. Maybe he has a stronger will so they’re saying that at this time, a curse would be ineffective, as it relies on your will. That doesn’t mean that will always be true or that you can’t find another way, with different entities.

Maybe try someone else more famous for curses, like Samael, Azreal, etc. Or try the Ritual Release of Hatred and do your own cursework without relying on 3rd parties.

Yeah I don’t know this board either, I’d summon them the old fashioned way with a sigil and see if they still say the same thing. It’s a good test to see if the board does what they think it does in your reality.
Ouija boards are notorious for getting hijacked.

Not everyone’s realities are quite the same, they just overlap a lot, so using a method with a bigger consensus reality overlap with more peole over more time can help ensure you get what you expect.

5 Likes

What book is that? I would like to obtain a copy. :smirk: Happen to be a fan of Vk’s work myself.

1 Like

I got it from his site in the rituals section

1 Like

Ask them to help you break the energetic connection to him, and understand how you manifested that experience in your life so you can learn from it. Cursing is rarely the right choice unless the person is actually attacking you currently so then it’s self-defense or to protect others

We create our reality, so unless we change what is in ourselves that is manifesting it, it will just come back over and over again through different people. It’s kind of like a guy that is insecure so he gets in fights with everyone instead of fixing his insecurity.
IMHO.

1 Like