Demonic Enns

Hi guys.Please tell me what are these demonic Enns. I’ve heard it’s something like a form of contact linking to their energy. What the Enns actually do, how they can be used and what is the difference between invocation and these Enns? Its possible to make a pact With entity through these Enns? And Is needed a LBRP?

Hope that helps.

7 Likes

Enns, they pierce the veil and connect you to them, to their realm. Also makes the contact to be safe so no tricksters can interfere.

3 Likes

Look also this thread: Where are enns?

When I chant the demonic Enns I get the same feeling when I invoke the elements. Is that a sign of contact that I for instance feel the cold under my feet like I do with the element of earth when I chant the Enn of Belial?

It’s necessary to know that demons have a dominant element in their energy signature and a tendency to a cardinal direction. The connection through enns enables a natural tendency to feel that demon’s energy signature .

So when I for instance feel the element of air during chanting the demonic Enn of Marbas its a sign of successful connection?

Exactly