Demon scratches non stop

he did hear me crying one night and softly told me hey whats wrong , also he never does that mark to me unless when i speak to other demons

1 Like

You better scan your Jinn,because Jinn are very smart and they are expert in manipulating human feelings.
In Islam,it is haram to keep Jinn.

and since he loves with us in the house, he never threw anything or misplaced anything ever since he moved in with me. i rememeber this one time my baby sis was laying on the bed and i accidently there the ipad but instead of landing on her it landed across from her, as i did not throw it that high tbh and aaron never possesed me ever since hes lived with me as well

then how come many people on here have them?

also i sent u a private message

Because they are expert in magic,they have made pacts in the name of lucifer so that the jinn does not do any wrong to them.

1 Like

but there are good and neutral jinns as well

You need to bind him in the name of Allah,then he will not do anything bad thing

1 Like

i did, i told him to convert to islam and he did, he never hurts me nor abuses me any way tbh, only when i talk to other demons he gets paranoid and marks me thats all. sometimes he leaves and goes to visit my friend that introduced me to him and comes back

2 Likes

Lets talk in PM…

i had many dreams of him as well, there was one dream where me and him were laughing and talking and he seemed happy and another where i was being attacked by a black bear till i saw this brown bear come out of know where and save me

1 Like

Oke thank you but I am not Muslim .:pensive:

I am pisces

I was on a training so I didnt answered. I am sorry

But still it can work,god does not discriminate humans on the basis of religion.

1 Like

Mariam, how old are you, you sound very young?

It doesn’t seem to me that you have a healthy relationship with this spirit, he’s possessive of you and hurts you out of jealousy? That’s bad enough for a human boyfriend, but I can’t imagine any benevolent spirit doing that, Jinn or not.

You should set some boundaries, or perhaps send him away for a while. You will know whether he’s benevolent, if he leaves you alone and doesn’t come to you during the allotted time.

3 Likes

Maybe you give him too much of self. If he’s feeling possessive, seems like he’s addicted to whatever you’ve been feeding him. Explain why you don’t appreciate it and it’s not ok. If you don’t want it to happen again, tell him be straightforward. Set boundaries with your Temple or Body. The spirits Will Obey.

3 Likes

i wasnt worried about it, i was just curious to why he did it, i already spoke to him about this and he told me he was stressed and paranoid and has gotten abit possessive of me. he never possess me either and hes just worried that other male demons will mark me from him or come near me. he did threaten two male demons before and he wounded one of them and told the other if he touches me hes dead was back in january

1 Like

soemtiems he growls in the room idk why, hes usually cuddles me in bed and holds me but then out of no where growls when sees soemoen in my room but i dont see anyone in my room

1 Like

Balance Beloved, peace and be still. There may be Something that need addressing externally by masculine energies within the self. Meditate, see, know. Hotep Set he is who knows, not I.

1 Like