Demon scratches non stop

Something that happens to us. The situation has him Stressed out.

Treat the Demon like you would a human, Some people are possessive, Some are strict in a one on one relationship, with no outsiders involved. Some are okay with the other person and themselves having more than one mate/girlfriend/spouse, etc.
The Demon could be branding you as a way of showing other Demons and humans including your Boy Friend that ““She belongs to me first”” ( That you belong to the Demon and none other can have you ).
Maybe each mark wears off after several days, weeks, or a month. Like physical scratches heal in time.
It might be a periodic remarking, and if something or someone comes around that threatens you ( the Demons property ), then he might mark you suddenly, and without warning.
Just possibilities.

1 Like

Incubi and Succubi: Sexual Relations With Demons . This might explain it.

thats what i am talking about , hes not attacking me at all, as hes always gentle with me and very sweet mostly

the marks mostly wear off the same day he marks me (scratch marks)

also, hes a jinn not an incubus at all

3 Likes

Yeah, I have had these two marks show up on my wrists. They are not self inflicted or tats, they are small red Marks that appeared after spiritual milestones.

Maybe your boy toy is trying to establish himself as your one and only, or maybe he is an abusive prick.

A bit of divination should clear it up.

3 Likes

https://satanandsuns.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Demon-Bonding-Ritual-Revised.pdf . this might help connecting to a Demon

Dear This is serious problem,i think your Jinn is narccist and Jinn are known to be extremely possessive.
He will never allow you marry other human being.
Jinns are very difficult to exorcise.
Where did u got your Jinn??

1 Like

Hi , i need help. I am new here . I didn’t have opened senses. Suddenly, entity that said that it ‘ s name is Asmodeus came to me and helped me to learn a lesson from biology for school . We didn’t talked too much . At the moment he came I began to see him just like the drawing of him I saw . It wasn’t really clear . After that , someone who claims to be Satan came and asked me for sex and was there with me 3 days before sex after that . It was all so strange for me at the moment . He had blonde hair and said to knight to protect me . After that , many spirits began to came , as it seemed . And I felt like in trance. That lasted 3 months. I am 16 years old and I haven’t got any experience with magick or anything .
Only that similar situation happened a year before with another demon. He came to me because my friend wanted to summon him and he asked me for sex . And I suddenly lost contact with him. I don’t know what is happeng or it is only in my head or is smeone claiming to be someone else ?

1 Like

You are in big trouble my dear.You need Protection Amulet to ward off parasite spirits.
Parasites spirits can read your mind and can impersonate any being.
Try listening to 99 names of Allah and tell me if it worked on you.

1 Like

Thanks , but could it be in the beginning really Asmodeus that spirit who came. After that all this started. I don’t do any rituals. I am sorry if I am boring but I really need help. It made me eat sweets during lockdown and said that in me is dragon who has faster metabolism , like wtf? What kind of trouble they can bring and do I need to call Asmodeus?

A couple of days you were a complete rookie and now you talk like you are some spirit expert. Wtf man.

2 Likes

I have some knowledge of occult concepts but no practical experience in evoking spirits and never evoked any spirits.
I know astrology intermerdiate and astrology is mostly based on mathematical calculations.
I don’t have skill for divination so i cant do tarot card reading

Yes so maybe you shouldn’t give instructions and guidance yet. Gain experiences and let others do the guidance for now. But that’s just my advice.

2 Likes

my friend introduced him to me. but he inly marks me like that whenever i talk to other demons witether female or male. when i got my bf, u never did that tbh. i spoke to this female demon that same day he gave me that mark and all of a sudden i see the mark right after i finished speaking to the female demon

1 Like

also, hes not a parasitic either. hes always gentle with me and mostly either touches me or just cuddles me. he never throws anything in the house nor hurts anybody tbh.

2 Likes

also im not an athiest, im muslim

1 Like

also, he never possess me, i think he just doesnt want any other demon/jinn near me thats all, as hes already told me before, that he marked me so that no other male demon tries to mark me after him

2 Likes

U need to meet muslim exorcist to check whether the spirit is good or not,you cannot believe what your jinn says.

1 Like