Demon scratches non stop

w-wym? the why would he be stressed and paranoid and possessive of me? whats the point of him being stressed and paranoid/

He might not like the human relationship he has. I mean I can’t really get into the heads of these males, but if I could guess I think that is what it is.

1 Like

so what would cause him to be paranoid? is he worried i would get hurt?

or worried i would get attacked by another male demon?

No worried you will leave him for a human or demon or anyone. Some spiritual loves want you completely to themselves. No matter how selfish it is.

1 Like

o-oh :frowning: but i would never leave him :frowning:

1 Like

i would never ever leave him for another demon tbh

1 Like

he seems very over protective of me

1 Like

He might not know that.

1 Like

ill explain to him when i get to talk to him again

1 Like

d-do u think hes very overly protective of me at this point?

I am started to get red flags to be honest. I would really dig deep and try to see your future path. I might not be as amazing as you think it is.

1 Like

wym by that?

i think hes jealous

I mean it could be very dangerous for your life. There is just a lot of red flags coming and gives just feeling off. With the amount of marking if I was in that position I would start looking for was to banish and protect myself. And I have had some
Pretty power demons come to me. Any marks I have are 100% consensual because I like the marks. But then I like marks and bruises in human interactions too.

3 Likes

I just talk to someone a professional witch. Eho take cases of posesion too. She say in my career, i have scratches but mostly bcse i dnt create my shield, or do proctexion. Or customers bring larvaes whit them. And can pass to my person or place. And mot sucubus or whatever let u marks like tis at leadt he, hates you
Neither pets, either paradites, larvaes, or attaks. Shes a professional witch of generations.

2 Likes

wym? im abit confused. also he has stopped marking me for a week and a half till yesterday he marked me again

and he doesnt really mark me 24/7 tho. and not everyday. just once in a while. or once a month

Okay, then maybe you have all the answers you need then? He told you why right?

2 Likes

yea but idk what he means by stressed :confused: