Demon Lillith threatens to kill me

Just like this saying maybe I will survive that implies you have doubt and that can feed them. It needs to be I will survive I will overcome

2 Likes

Yes you are right! With the angels present si think I can do it

1 Like

Well, if you want some really old magic, you could call upon the angels Senoy, Sansenoy, and Semangelof. They were the three spirits used to repel Lilith and other spirits associated with disease from mothers and newborns and occurring to folklore, had struck a bargain with Lilith that she would not approach anyone who bore their names. You could create a sort of sigil by drawing a triangle, writing their names on each point, activating it like a sigil and carrying it around in your wallet or pocket.

I can see it working in either a parasite or spirit abuse situation.

5 Likes

Try the following:

1 Physical reorganization and or cleaning of your refuge spot.

2 Speak Psalms 91 over your refuge room, and seal an equal armed cross with oil prayed over to windows, doors, both sides each, all walls, floor and ceiling.

3 Do a Lesser Ritual of the Pentagram, with Earth banishing or Spirit invoking as invoking method.
With earth banishing, you invoke spirit by starting with your left hip up to crown, down to left hip, and finish the cross lines. Invoking spirit is pulling down from crown to left hip and finishing the pentagram from there.
As you invoke, make a circular clockwise movement with your finger drawing, and return to the circle point in the middle of the pentagram. Banishing counterclockwise. Always complete the circle, preferably 3-6 times clockwise or counterclockwise.
Spend a minute strongly visualizing the flaming pentagrams interconnected around you by a circle.
Call the archangels and finish the invocation for the LRP.

4 Use the Middle Pillar ritual found on youtube by Israel Regardie with instructions.

5 Rose Cross Ritual is not a bad idea. Then ground yourself, using the Qabalistic Cross also as a ward and shield.

6 Invoke the trinity and the arhcangels if you prefer. Alternatively, call on the gatekeepers at the cardinal points, and finish the invocation and pattern with proper breathing controlled in 4=4 movement with pause.

7 Clean or burn all associated items.

This is if, a tender kind request to leave isnt honored.

3 Likes

In this book, you’ll find the body of protection ritual. In your case , you need to do it right before dawn and right after nightfall to gain the full potency. Also, please do put effort in all the involved visualisation. You’ll then see how powerful the protection really is

There is also a book called Qalalistic Magic that talks about a rabbi blessed lilith bowl. Try a temple a ways away but still close?

Wait, didn’t you just make a topic almost exactly like this?

7 Likes

Sounds like a parasite to me.

I personally don’t deal with anything outside of the Keys of Solomon or Lemegeton. Not worth the risk to summon random shit from JCI mythology when there are plenty of verified, reputable spirits from the Keys who can do anything for you.

2 Likes

I’m with @Tigris on the parasite angle. This sounds like a nasty parasite or even possibly a djinn ( normal banishments have a real hard time with the djinn sometimes)
You really gotta tell this spirit in no uncertain terms to fuck off.

You have the power to put a stop to this. Stop allowing this being to terrorize you and abuse you. Take back authority, strike back if needed. Don’t feed it and it will get tired of wasting it’s energy on you. Be determined to live a normal and free life above the malevolent desires of this bitch.

Get some magickal protections like the pentacles of Solomon. I fabricated and use the fifth pentacle of mars. There are plenty of other valid options too.

I highly doubt this actually Lilith fucking with you. If she wants you dead that pretty much is the end of the story for most people. This is most likely a parasite my friend. Flush it out of your life.

Edit: stop conjuring entities unless you know what you’re doing unless you want more problems.

Things can always get worse… - Prince Sitri

9 Likes

this sounds nothing like a djinn lol. If it is a parasite as people are saying it could very well be self created in which case he feeds it in a constant loop instead of starving it.

4 Likes

You might be right. I just inquired because it doesn’t seem to respond well to traditional banishment. You’re right though that doesn’t mean it’s a djinn. 🤷

Sorry I meant to come back to this sooner but this is exactly what I was about to say.

Mother doesn’t waste time like that.

8 Likes

32 posts were split to a new topic: Removed posts: demon-lillith-threatens-to-kill-me/151950/

On the note of traditional banishments or banishments in general, it’s going to take work to remove it, because it’s clearly been an ongoing issue.

You see, when you’re trying to remove an energy that has remained in your life, that energy is only trying to do one thing: stay put.

This thing is ass deep in his life now and he’s going to have to get ass deep to free himself.

It’s not so much that it wouldn’t work, it’s moreso that he needs to keep it away once it’s out. @Samuel_Haus, have you considered working with Hekate?

3 Likes

OP do not call on Kali. She is know to not “like” men. She is depicted a lot holding a male’s head. She is used more for female/Feminine empowerment. Calling her could very possibly make matters worse.

I have a message:

You’re not going to die, but this is a lesson that you are going to have to learn here. Build relationships with any deity before blindly calling for them. This is something you are going to have to do for yourself. Once you get rid of them you need to start a spiritual hygiene routine and start studying Magick the proper way, not just blindly calling demons. It takes a lot of tome and work to build not only your own power but the relationships with these other beings. Remember the deities are usually strong then you and when working with them there is a mutual trust and respect. Until you earn that you will keep finding yourself in the same place. Both Lucifer and Lilith are dangerous in their own right and they make you work hella hard for their respect.

7 Likes

@Samuel_Haus activate Luna. I have a version of her I keep out in my home ever since I had a shadow person leave a gift of a knife dipped in red paint in my son’s room.

You have to do more work to get them out of you but this will take care of anything on the outside.

5 Likes

Thank you - What book are you refering too?

Have you tried the recommended steps?

1 Like

Not true at all, there are many spirits that can, just most here don’t attempt to experience entities outside of infernal demons or angels to notice. Lilith is a small fish with much bigger fish and even much more bigger fish than the bigger fish.

So given their situation it’s best to either get aid from the many bigger fish (if possible) or if it’s a parasite he can also use @anon97554939 servitor that may help. If he should avoid blind contacting random spirits.

5 Likes

Also to add you can get divination from a non-bias party to see what it is and what can be done parasite or no parasite.

4 Likes