Removed posts: demon-lillith-threatens-to-kill-me/151950/

Depends if people have spirit guides protecting them, guides who are stronger than Lilith.

Well bro if he’s got spirit guides stronger than this entity then why the fuck is he still getting tortured by it. :exploding_head:🤷 :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

StrengthenedWarrior moment :joy:

4 Likes

The point is he’s getting tortured, not killed, I’m sure if he has guides and his life is in serious danger, they’d step in

Your point doesn’t make sense. What is the point of protecting if they are gonna allow torture, you think torture isn’t a serious subject?

1 Like

Maybe they realise he can handle it

Tea is, is that not many spirits can actually hold a candle to Lilith.

me expecting to get shit for that in 3…2…1… (just an FYI I’m not debating it, so please don’t)

As for it being Lilith, this is definitely a parasite and you can tell in how it’s handled the situation. The subject is living and exhausted, not dead. Which is precisely what is wanted in a parasitic situation.

4 Likes

And maybe they’re waiting for him to call them, that is, assuming he has guides

Also, spiritual protectors will step in, in any offense.

I actually cast a love spell once on a Quimbanda practitioner and instantly got shit for it in more ways than one. That was just a simple attraction spell, not a curse.

Whatever protection the man had is not present.

4 Likes

Just stop it mate, please

2 Likes

Stop what? I’m voicing my fucking opinion, based on personal experience, this is a fucking free forum

Yes I could also be wrong but there’s no reason I can’t offer my 2 cents

Your opinion is that, spiritual protectors are going to allow that someone will get tortured.

Then stop debating when you are wrong, dude.

1 Like

That’s all well and good but you have a person here who’s in a very volatile situation and there’s a way you go about saying things. Opinions don’t do much if they don’t actually produce assistance to him; or if that opinion hasn’t already been disproven based on happenings that occurred prior to your statement.

4 Likes

And? The amount of shit I’ve gotten from people in my life has been horrendous, does that mean Kali Lucifer and the others were not there watching over me? Maybe.

But then I’ve gotten confirmation that they actually we’re, so if they were, why allow me to get tortured? Do they just not care?

The point is my situation is similar to the op so I’m just offering my 2 cents on it

1 Like

I never said I was wrong, I said I could be wrong

Oh so now this is about you dude …please…

2 Likes

My situation is similar to the op, that’s why I offered my opinion. Seriously?

Are we gonna nitpick each others words and bring nothing to OP now?

Why you gotta bring your life up everytime there is an argument anyways? You think we live in wealth and prosperity? You think we never struggle?

Again, this is not helping the op so I will stop

2 Likes

Semantics at this point.

Depending on the role they may play they may choose to not intervene. Some people need to also build a relationship with those protectors before they actually step in.

Regardless, the concept of a spiritual guardian in the situation is non existent and no longer relevant to the discussion, as it is past preventative action.

4 Likes

I brought it up to use as an example, sometimes guides expect us to do the work ourselves, that’s all I’m saying

1 Like