Demon Lillith threatens to kill me

This has a happy beat to it as well

Sri Hanuman

2 Likes

I feel like an aboslute fool, it whent from bad to worse and If I survive this then I defintly learn a lesson.

2 Likes

Listen to the mantras, and pray to Kali or Hanuman, if you’re scared of Kali, go to Hanuman.

Don’t be afraid brother, everything will be fine

5 Likes

First thing first get rid of the if and say I will survive it.

4 Likes

I had a dream a while ago where a angel appeard and said ”you’ll be allright” I also see Michaels blue light. It gives me hope.

3 Likes

You see brother? If it was them, then they are with you, don’t worry.

2 Likes

I’ve survived this long an that’s an absolute miracle

1 Like

It is defintly some kind of curse tho cause they screamed ”remember the curse” after a break

1 Like

Play the mantras out loud in your room or house, massive exorcism

Kali is one of the strongest beings in existence

2 Likes

I don’t think so. You did the random evoking unreleased they mean you crushed yourself.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kindness!

1 Like

You medan call on entities without protection?

You will be fine brother, don’t worry. Play those mantras out loud in your house

You have to get into this I will get rid of them I will make it. If you keep questioning it leaves more openings for more self attack

1 Like

Don’t do that.

1 Like

You need to study and learn and so on.

2 Likes

It seemes like the universe gives me some hints where I can go, for exampel Damon Brand protection magick book. Stuff like that. It is just that it is so fucking painfull. I do anything I can to survive

1 Like

I will start with Angel Protection magick and get Vampires, bullies and thieves out. And see what happens

Do not throw stuff out Willy nilly like before. @Angelb1083 and many others gave good advice.

1 Like

I see what i can do then maybe just survive