Demon Lillith threatens to kill me

Im in deeeep shit. Its been a long day of fighting. i apoligized to Lillith about my behavior and asked her to leave but I am possessed by her and she wont leave. She even told me directly that she is going to take my life soon.
My only hope is that I got Seraphim Angels, Archangel Micheal and other Angels protecting me. One with a golden light and one purple/pink. I think the spirits that been living in me has to leave because i can see the shooting out and into other people on the train. Its like a full on spiritual warfare and Im stuck in the middle of it.

What behavior?

I was fighting her tooth and nail because she didnt leave me alone after my divorce. I tried to apologize and she came down for a while but came back with full force again.

Why would she want to attack you over a divorce?

1 Like

I’m just trying to understand what’s going on here

1 Like

I have no idea - she is furious and extremly jealous. She just wants to kill me for whatever reason. She absolutly destroyd my groing, been raped by her for years both in the astral and here. She is dangerous. If kills me take that as a lesson.

You are positive it is her and not a parasite posing as her? Just trying to think of all possibilities. I have heard she can be ruthless but this feels a bit to extreme. Now I know parasites are very likely to do something like this because you are cutting off their source of energy. I’ve seen it happen this way before with them.

10 Likes

For what you are saying it sounds like a parasite infection. @anon39079500 I have something for you to do.

3 Likes

@Samuel_Haus have you seen the movie scream? I can see what the spirits are that are around you I have seen them once before. Their faces distort like the scream mask and look like reapers. They do goes through you and around you.

4 Likes

Im pretty sure its her: Queen - like, extremly seducitve and intelligent, rules over vampires and is a succubus?

How can you see them? I could see them too for the first time today!

1 Like

I have seen exactly what @Angelb1083 has seen. Parasites can take any form they wish. They are known to use any tactic they can to get what they want. I have had this happen to me when I first started out.

Some people are more sensitive and can pick up on more details then what it seems.

4 Likes

That brings me alot of hope. How are you able to see them?

Reapers make sense I have been stabbed by them a couple of times

Lilith can be a controlling sometimes, she’s not an innocent entity as people try and make her out to be. If it’s really her you can banish her or have whatever Angel, Demon, God/dess banish her in your steed. I in your other thread suggested various Deities to help break the contract already. In the case it is a parasite said actions can still be done.

Actual reapers keep to themselves and only show up when there’s a need to ferry a soul.

5 Likes

I am thinking this is a spell. I have seen them before with someone else we help with attacks.

2 Likes

I can see stuff. I just took a peek to see what it was. Do you know people that practice Magick by any chance? It’s looking like a spell.

4 Likes

No I dont. All I got are the angels for protection.

2 Likes

This is not ”a little bit controling” this is outraged, furious, aggresive control!

Anyone have a grudge or you got in a fight with. It could be a complete stranger maybe even on social media you made unset. People sling spells for the pettiest and silliest of reasons.

1 Like