Demon for evoking love in somebody

Hi there!

Which demon would you recommend for creating strong love in somebody. The kind of love I need is platonic so it has nothing to do with sexual love and partners.

That is why I need some advice because demons are mostly related to love in relationships. To be more precise, I need to make one particular person love me strongly and deeply. Now, they dislike me very much and we are in a bad place…

To make the situation even saucier, another person in the past did some rituals to make that particular person hate me so that is why I need a help from a very powerful demon now…

Thanks!

Check the first post in this directory: probably Dantalion

1 Like

Thanks! I will look into it. What about Sallos? One of his powers is to develop strong love and desire to enact that love. Wouldn’t he be better fit than Dantalion since Dantalion doesn’t initiate action in one?

He’s also mentioned in that same first post. Along with a few others. So sure, go for it.

1 Like

Gonna vote for sallos.

2 Likes

:grinning:

Duke Sallos he is the best choice

1 Like

I’ve personally never had success with Duke Sallos respectively.

1 Like

Really? How do you mean?

Success is a personal, subjective thing really. I asked for something, and its been around a year or so. I did not get what I asked for, so I would view that as failure. Especially considering how I’m working at what I want now.

1 Like

The one that I can think of and the one I have had incredible results regarding love is Rosier

Only thing that bugs me about Rosier is, I can’t find any mention of him in a text older than say 50 years old. I believe his enn is the same as sallos if you swap out names too.

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t think that is something to get annoyed about. Because there are many demons who aren’t mentioned in modern texts, you can always learn more about a demon by connecting to him than you can ever learn through grimoires. As for Enn’s there are many demons having similar Enn’s for eg. the Enn of Eurynomous is Ayar Secore on ca Eurynomous, The Enn for Balberith and Babael is same as Eurynomous: Ayar secore on ca Baalberith and Ayar Secore on ca Babael. Even Astarte has the same Enn as Rosier Serena alora Astarte aken. We can always acquire different Enn’s through Ascension practices to the Daemonic plane and even Encounter Demons who were never mentioned in Grimoires.

2 Likes

I agree. In my short experience with him, he works equally with both love and lust. So far the best I got from working with him is seeing through the illusion of what one thinks is love, like clearing emotions and putting things in perspective. Also self love and understanding how to play the game of love and lust. I’m sure I will work with him again at some point.

2 Likes

Hello, how did you do the ritual to connect with rosier?

1 Like