Demon entered my body help me

What i meant by “you speak as though the entity is inside of you”… when you said showers with intention to wash away the spirit from you. When you’re possessed and it feels like an entity is inside, is it actually just an entity influencing your aura from the outside and it feels that way?
How many showers would it take to rid yourself of the possesion

Well I meant Robert not rob, the guy is bald and has like a goatee right?

… youtube, type Robert Bruce, he’s literally the first channel that comes up - 4 links down is this:

One or never, depends on the entity and your skill - intention is everything. This might not be the best tool for either you as a mage or the entity involved.

This is an experiential art, not a science, it’s not for other mages to tell you how to design your workings - you have to research, find ideas, try them and find out. Some will work, some wont. Not everything works for everybody. Keep what works, don’t worry about the rest, and you will build a toolbox of techniques that work for you personally.

1 Like

How long must you remain in the circle of the hose before exiting in order for the excarnation to be successful? And does it need to be 3 feet all in all? Or 3 feet in width from the starting point of your feet from each side

Moments. Step in, step out, done. Pat yourself down and see how you feel. Look back into the circle and see if you can sense anything still there.

It needs to be big enough to stand in and not so big that it’s a pain in the arse to form. The diameter is not magickal at all, it’s just practical.

Does this work on unwanted Angel’s too?

I don’t know. I’m not experienced with ‘angels’ possessing people, that seems rare.

A basic banishing for an entity like that should be enough. I like enchanted salt water for that myself.

I don’t want to exorcise him I wouldn’t do that he will leave. He’s not a threat I’ll be able to see him one day And when that day comes I will be questioning him

Ain’t nobody on this post understand the question I asked. I didn’t ask how to exorcise him. Why would I need to exorcise something that isn’t hurting me or causing me mental physical emotional pain?

I asked what does it mean to feel knocking within the body? I didn’t ask how to exorcise him I don’t care to exorcise him he’s not a threat

I’m not doing a lesser banishment ritual

He has the skill to communicate he’s communicated with me a few times a long time ago. But I didn’t treat him right I was fearful and was annoyed cause he kept talking to me so he stopped talking to me.

I gave you my answer to that question, and it was my opinion that banishing would be beneficial. Nobody said you asked for a banishing, it’s the advice you’re being given nonetheless.

I think 9timeoutof5 is asking for his own benefit.

1 Like

Because it forced it’s way into your body?

And how are you going to do this without forcing it out?

Then deal with it how you see fit, since you don’t want anyone else’s advice on taking care of it properly.

2 Likes

You wrote, it’s driving you insane. You wrote, it did not happen with your consent, but it forced you, speak “raped” your body. You implied, that it’s doing things you don’t want it to do. You wrote, this tortures you.

So, yeah, people assume because of what you write, that you want it out of your body.

I don’t understand, either, why you had want to keep an unknown being inside of your body, when you neither know, who it is, what it’s motives and plans are and as you wrote, has forced it’s way inside of you.

One usually gets rid of parasites as does with illnesses.

Getting rid of it, in this case, is the most wise thing to do, so people suggest exactly that.

3 Likes

I never asked how to get rid of him, you assumed I want to get rid of him as soon as possibleI don’t. he’s not hurting me he’s not a danger to me.

I’m more interested in what he wants if he wants a friend or someone who understands him.

If he was a threat he could do more than move inside my body. If he was a threat he could easily kill me. He’s attacked someone in my family for abusing me and he could of killed that family member. But he didn’t

1 Like

He’s not always in my body and appears in the physical as female but shows himself as male in my head when he’s talked to me and sounds male when he has laughed within me

I’ll find out exactly what it wants tomorrow on Saturday. Someone I know will be finding out what it wants. And I have a list of questions I am asking

1 Like

Then, good luck.

Thanks
Plus just because there’s a spirit residing in me that’s not gonna stop me from opening my third eye

Enchanted salt water. So a salt water shower would banish an angel? I’ve showered and it’s still here

How about this. Once you leave the circle… at some point you’ll have to turn the water off… it will be able to cross it then. What’s to keep it from getting back at you once the water is not running?
Also, if the entity is inside you when you’re in the circle, wouldn’t it need to be ‘outside’ of you in order for the sense of the water running to have any sort of energetic effect upon the entity?

What kind of type of knocking have you felt within the body? I in no way MEANT, but did in fact see how the concern of your case could have veered off focus due to my interest in the other gentleman’s post. For that, I apologize.