Demigod vs Living God?

As soon as I read this I got a weird feeling of energy in my body and it happens when I read something that mist do not understand that is true

Yes I also felt half possessed while writing… Lol
The rules of the jungle will start reflecting hard on human kind
Predator-prey…the sequence continues

2 Likes

I feel, like this realm can’t, tolerate anymore people living a passive existence… It’s a waste of planet space

2 Likes

The ancient gods have finally had enough of the bullshit that has happened, yes

1 Like

Most people live like donkeys with less than 20% control over their lives and its getting annoying… Most, are not seeking any form of truth… Enlightenment…purpose
Get born…go to school… Get married… Die

2 Likes

Yes its a mess over here

Spider consciousness activate :joy::joy:

1 Like

Are you talking about the Spider Queen, Arachne about the spider consciousness, or is it a Spider Man reference?

I’m not talking about the spider queen… And I would never dare at this stage of my ascent yet…
Spider consciousness is, Sth I made up after a deep analysis and thought why most, entities or qlippothic entities are associated with spiders and send spiders to magicians…
I take it as a sign that we are, sort of predators to other men who are unaware or choose to be oblivious to magick

…like a go ahead to do as we will

2 Likes

Ever noticed not all men are equal… Some have power over others and its, so, subtle… Celebrities etc… I also feel like a time will come where things will be in favour for us mages

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes that will come by 2025. Have you ever considered working with the Spider Queen? I eventually will, but I am working with other spirits rn and will be working with a lot more of them (of different types: certain archangels, djinn, devas, demons, Norse, Lwa[these will be much later as they require absolute devotion], necromancy gods, etc).

Not even mages are equal, some ‘mages’ will grow, some will fail, some will just be average, the inequality is just the state of things. Besides such things aren’t based on if you’re a mage and if you’re not.

Being a mage never will give you a free pass like that.That is just wishing.

2 Likes

You seem so sure lol

1 Like

Its not a free pass… It’ll be something you’ve worked for and earned… Unfair advantage

1 Like

Well, you could say a good mage always has an unfair advantage. :wink: Nothing new.

1 Like

Well… The playground is fair and information is accessible to most… Whether you become pro or not is personal asf…

Yes I had considered that but probably later… Like later later

1 Like

I am pretty sure because what you just wrote is what I mean lol.Unless you are doing magick you can claim all you want, how surperior you are etc. but its just self boasting.If you are pulling the strings now thats something you have earned its not a free pass.

Lol as much as, inequality is a state of things there are, cycles… Consider practising magic 100years ago and now… Things change and some people who are vulnerable in the society become less vulnerable with time to put it in simple terms

1 Like