Demigod vs Living God?

Technically and physically, I believe we can all reach the title of demigod… Mortals who are beyond human, and have godlike characteristics. I say demi, because we are mortal and death is a promise… Do you believe it is possible to truly become a god? In this body? I do believe one way we can escape “death” is by our name and legacy to continue living even after our body perishes… However, I would still define them as a demigod. That being said, do you think we truly can go beyond mortality and become actual living gods?
Or does our flesh forever limit us to being a demigod in this lifetime?

Also, how would you define “god” and how does this differ from a demigod?

Forgive me if this is a silly question. I do want to become a living god. I fully believe we can create our own universes and bend them to our own will… But because of this body, would that mean we are technically demigods? Or do you think there is one more step that will enable us to actually become living gods?

I’m not looking for an objective answer, rather I seek to hear your thoughts pertaining this subject :grin:

5 Likes

Demigod is a child born of a God and human, it’s not a title. A human with “godlike” abilities is just a human with abilities.

I define a God or Goddess as a race of being, but also a title one can get through worship. The difference between such is the born Gods are what they are by race while a titled God/Goddess is only such by title like the president is just a title.

As for “living God” atleast how people flex it on this forum, just someone who has complete power over their life, so not literal but metaphorical.

7 Likes

Yes Sensei

2 Likes

5 Likes

For me, I would define demigod in two ways.
The first, a more “biological” explanation like yours, (mortal+god -> demigod)

And I also could see a demigod as being fully mortal but one who is living like a god, where they’re in control :muscle: (flex :joy:)

2 Likes

I forgot to mention in my introduction that my sense of humor is cringe humor

1 Like

6 Likes

7 Likes

6d55336084064a12fe0f572a4ff1623190409ca1

5 Likes

4 Likes

Just wanted to chime in about this. You’re already immortal - your HS certainly is, and since after the cycle of “death” is complete, that’s where you end up.

Cycle of “death” in very simple terms = physical life, physical death, second life, second death, then HS takes what’s valuable and discards the rest. The remains becomes a shade, unless your soul is destroyed before the second death occurs.

According to Abraham, there isn’t any death as such. Yes, the physical body dies, but in the greater picture, death isn’t as we see it. The non-physical aspect of us transcends death. I don’t know of a better way to put it.

5 Likes

Oh yes I do also believe that our essence is eternal, 100%

I’m just curious if anyone here was actually working on becoming eternal in the flesh… like a literal god, not metaphorical. That would be interesting.

3 Likes

Ok, I don’t think that’s possible. You might be able to extend your life past what’s normal, but to live in the same body for all eternity in this physical realm? Don’t see it happening. As Abraham says, it would get boring. :stuck_out_tongue: Again, just my 2p.

2 Likes

Even black holes vanish after some point :man_shrugging: (according to theory ofc)

Hm.

2 Likes

If you can manage to walk in to someone this could work, you wont be in same body but theoretically you could live till mankinds end.I am pretty sure there shit ton of complications in such an instance tho.

5 Likes

A bit pointless, considering that the HS extends itself into multiple bodies on Earth (and not necessarily in a linear fashion). It’s why some of us have memories of past lives. I personally have seen that my HS is extended in my body (obviously), and in a few others who are alive now. I’ve also had some memories of a past life involving my grandmother, who was my mother in that life, and I’ve seen that there are multiple versions of me living parallel lives with the same family members, etc.

3 Likes

Whole idea of a walk-in is so that you can continue your practices and etc. without going all through baby/childhood stages, it really doesnt matter how much your higher self expands itself into other bodies, if it did at all.Even your parallel selves wont act same as you so :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

There may be a way to be physically immortal (aka not physically dying)

2 Likes

Usually the concept of the “higher” self being in multiple people means you’re just a fragment of a larger being, not that each person shares the same lives and such, just means each person is a fragment of a being and eventually some become their own souls while others merge back and cease to exist as themselves.

5 Likes

If a fragment of, say, Asmodeus became their own self/soul would they still carry signs of Asmodeus…? Or would that relation be rid of?

2 Likes