Demigod vs Living God?

They would no longer be Asmodeus, they could remain the same race as Asmodeus is soul wise or become something else entirely based on their past lives/which life affected the soul strong enough. They’d be in way a whole new person with their own memories, own lives, own abilities, etc. Some may choose to keep the same name or give themselves a new name also.

5 Likes

As always your clarification on things is greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

That is interesting, my father told me about the possibility of living in multiple bodies at once.
From my personal experience, shinto is the closest thing to describe how I feel in my vessel… Four spirits, one soul. Four different personalities, but when utilized in perfect balance it creates one perfect harmony?

1 Like

I do think it would boring, someone who lived forever,… and I think in that universe I would make it so that the truth is everything and nothing
So I could play until infinity
Because I’ll never know the right answer.

1 Like

You knw vk jehannum did a video the other day that we are triple gods.He did a meditation visualing four energies;higher self,shadow self,spirit animal and metagod which consist of all three so,in my opinion 'demigod’would be a title than a classification of some sort.

3 Likes

Woah kind of similar to my meditation

My spirit animal used to be fox, now it’s lion
I feel like my soul level upgraded when i unlocked the beast and warrior aspects

Excuse my handwriting, i try to write as fast as my mind and its not working… but I just noticed what Velenos said about being a fragment… I guess my soul is fragments of these archetypes

2 Likes

That meditation is special to every soul,I wonder if it varies based on the forms of a particular soul?

2 Likes

Spirit guides never stay the same after a while, spirit animals change, come and go as you develop in your life be it metaphysical or “mundane”.

3 Likes

You could do that during your second life. :wink:

1 Like

How?

2 Likes

But of course you can have godlike powers… Bend elements at will… Levitate using your mental.
Etc

2 Likes

I do not know at this moment, but I believe it is possible, E.A. Koettting has hinted at this before as well. I dod some divination and it said that is possible, but I imagine it will yake our whole lives to figure out and will not be easy

1 Like

Cyronics?..probably when, technology advances… And it,WILL happen…

2 Likes

But I don’t, think the problem would actually be, freezing the body… The problem would be how to, have, a, 100% control over, your consciousness…that when, your body is, dead or damaged. You are able to, hold, your, existence independently till your body, gets, repaired??.. Its a big big. Curve of advancement
Tech that can revive your body… Hold your consciousness…and reprogram your consciousness back to the, same, body… Technology, that can, reverse, aging or transfer, consciousness from, one, body, to, another(tech that, can, displace, consciousness)

3 Likes

The problem with this is that people can take advantage of it and I think it’ll happen with a technology that we have not thought of, but yes it WILL happen, when spirituality and science merge again (which WILL happen in next 10 years)

2 Likes

Spirituality IS Science

4 Likes

I know this, but I am talking about the scientists seeing it in this way

1 Like

Yes.
The awakening… Hope that happens before we go extinct… But that’ll probably happen when drastic and awful things happen to humanity… Where ppl start fighting for resources… Survival becomes extremely difficult… Then science and magic will definitely merge…

2 Likes

Most of humanity will be gone by 2025 so we see it

Yes, I, have, had, similar sentiments …and that’s why, I, see a, lot of channelled messages, from the infernal empire around or Lucifer telling us, to make haste…
I mean where we headed.
To survive we’ll need everything we got…those with magickal skill will have, to, fine tune and master that, shit… The weak will be washed by the waves

2 Likes