Death deity who is also connected to lunar energies?

The most powerful Death Demoness related to the Moon is of course:

:heart: Abyzou :heart:

Ps: advanced practitioners friendly!

1 Like

@TheBlondeBrujo you have surely very important Info and insights for this thread

2 Likes

Yes, I agree Rav, with you are looking for an entity associated with the moon and death,for aid in acquiring the end of someone, the Demoness Abyzou is amazing.

Be warned, Abyzou is not for beginners and demands respect, also if you do call upon her, she may not make her appearance known for a while, but in actuality, she will be there but simply observing you.

2 Likes

Not to my knowledge but I think the moon could be a good representation of the other side.

Thank you all, I’m leaning more towards Hekate, purely because she is more well known and popular, but we’ll see. Lilith is associated with the Underworld, not necessarily to do with death or the graveyard itself - she isn’t a deity of the Dead afaik.

1 Like

The Great Godess Lilith ist connected to the moon, especially the blood moon and she is also, but not only, a godess of death. Lilith is the Great Godess, the godess of darkness and godess of light. Life is sacred to Lilith, but death is also.

All hail Samael.