Death current: does it make your body deteriorate?

Abstinence? Indians are shamans right?

My mental state has gotten worse but not my health death energy ways you down a bit and you maybe filled with grey or black aura, might have a few parasites and unwanted ghost’s lingering about you :ghost:

There are methods to completely avoid the negitive effects of death essence

3 Likes

If you deal with the Desth Current as purely death energy your health will suffer.,.

You have to deal with it as a full Life-Death current to stay healthy

Take it from someone who has a foot in both sides of the veil as they say due to my past long before I consciously knew what magick pr the occult was.

If the only source of life energy you have is your own body then you are basically creating a wasting disease for yourself.

Something similar will happen if all you deal with is baneful magik

1 Like

As EA said,

Remember to be reborn again.

The method of reborning is upto you.

1 Like

Personally I believe THE NECROMANCER | Conner Kendall | Become A Living God Is better balanced than Necromantic Sorcery | Dante Abiel | Become A Living God

I think both authors would agree that both Grimore are useful, Dante’s work is a warning as much as a sharing of knowledge. It’s been a while since I read it but I remember Dante being rather open about the mistakes he made.

Again this is my opinion… I may also be a bit basis as like @C.Kendall, Death is a old friend

Silverbreeze

1 Like

Death current doesn’t harm your health unless you’re actively trying to take it into you the wrong way or so, you can work with the current externally or try and integrate it in a healthy way through psychopomp deities/entities with death energy.

Greetings, author of The Necromancer : Path Of The Descended Masters here :wave:.

In the tome I wrote on the topic of necromancy and the death current, I state the various misconceptions on necromancy and give the warnings early on in the tome. I actually explain the actual dangers and how to avoid such idiotic mistakes.

What you’re talking about is correct to a degree, we are effected by not only the physical environment around us but also the spiritual environment. Contained in the work I go much more in depth.

For those who bought the book and the three hour discussion between me and EA I break this down even further this is a small snippet of it here if you want to listen.

I also go in depth in a few other videos such as this one wherein I and JS Garret discuss the different approaches to necromancy or the death current wherein you maintain your own health and vitality

In my own channel I recently did this discussion with Adam Nox at my YouTube channel wherein we go even further into these topics too.

One can essentially transmute the gross death essence through various methods, in the tome you can actually gain liberation and empowerment through such energies that are normally considered volatile or dangerous.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely

C.Kendall

8 Likes

:wave:

Did not expect you to jump on the conversation
But thank you

I feel your videos will explain much better than I can

As a traveler on the Death and Vampire Currents, I just feel a need always point out that there are healthy ways to walk the paths

Especially for those who feel the call or like us crossed over a few times as children

Silverbreeze

2 Likes

Indeed I agree these currents are heavily misunderstood

2 Likes

Anyone like me interested in Physical Immortality?

How do you even go about this?

Is it connected to necromancy or is it a different branch of Magick?

Can you reverse the Physical Consequences to the Body of aging?
:thinking:

1 Like

Reversing aging is a goal or side effect of the magical Vampire

2 Likes

I’m talking of Physical, not other Immortality…

I understood that… If you take the time to read this threat

Ask Me Anything — Advanced Vampire Magick With N.D. Blackwood - Vampirism, Necromancy & Death Magick - Become A Living God

You will find that there is a subdisccusion about Physical Agelessness and Immortality, ranging from Vampirism to Taoist(Daoist) Alchemy and even a sprinkling of gasp NEW AGE IAM type things

1 Like

If you truly expect you’ll deteriorate, then it seems likely you’ll get what you expect.

I don’t know how much our goals overlap, but my own work with death Sorcery has produced purely beneficial effects on my health.

1 Like

Welcome @anon63464693 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience in magick you may have, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

There’s kid, around 14 and recently she went to cemetery.
She loved the feeling. She said that her feet were pulling
down. She’s a bit psychic. Is it Ok, if she visits again? Her
mother was freaked out. She also believed that Namru
had visited her one night. I told her mother, because I was
freaked out and I don’t know what magic her mother done,
but whatever it was, it stopped.

Generally I don’t see an issue with cemeteries. They are sacred places to be respected, just use common sense and there’s no reason to invite any trouble.

I experience this when my energy is getting grounded.

It happens to me on my hikes in the woods sometimes too. I’ll feel a sort of settling that happens and then there’s a sort of heavier feeling that sets in through my feet for awhile before it all balances back out.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

It can also be that the energy there is a bit heavy.

1 Like

Thank you.