Dear Forum......I need your help

Through our incarnations we have many families, and you and I may have been kin as Anunnaki in another life :slight_smile:

I am an energy worker. At the least I am sending you energy, I will keep it an easy-listening neutral mix but do say if you have a preference. :slight_smile:
I will also enter ritual and seek advice.

I also hear you, and you may well be being fought over by the slave god’s system, several parts even, it has an ego, doesn’t respect individual choice or that LHP/RHP makes no difference, and doesn’t like to ‘lose’ - by which it means if you’re not with it you’re against it, and it takes it personally and goes on the offensive.
Lucifer may have stopped to avoid tearing you apart - he would not cut the baby in half to share it between two mothers, where the slave god would. I think that shows you where any loyalty should and should not lie, imo.

Michael is a great guy but he’s chosen the insanity of trying to herd the sheep back into Eden, and sadly that’s simply not possible. What’s done is done and the archangels need to accept that, until they do they are not your freind, because you are not a sheep. You should probably banish them and all thier egregores, all archons and all controllers to stop them pulling on you.

In the meantime try this video to drive away the lesser entities like archons/controllers and see if it helps - it was very good for me until I lost patience and just killed all the ones in my corner of the multiverse outright:

Hold on, brother. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you

My pleasure :slight_smile:

May I recommend changing your forum name to something stronger?
Through it, are you not helping to manifest that you are lost, no longer a soldier, and hated by a god? … and everybody who sees it adds a bit of energy into making it more true.

It’s a form of magickal self sabotage - try identifying with what strengths you want to have instead? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i wanted to, but dont know how

1 Like

i can feel the energy healing

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva can help, I think?

1 Like

Done, much better name. :+1:

1 Like

thank you guys for the help and love and support, i am really grateful :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

We don’t want to be “those people”, and we’re glad people are helping you energetically, but if your health is declining, have you talked to a doctor? Are you able to see a doctor at all? Can we ask what’s going wrong? Either way, we hope you get better soon.

2 Likes

i did, and im back to see a psychologist again, the medical world let me down, my problems are metaphysical, but i had thought recently of going back

1 Like

Mayhaps you could ask the Great Queen Ereshkigal to allow you to look at yourself in her mirror? Should help your soul find your center again if you look upon yourself with healing thoughts.

1 Like

Ah, alright. Thanks for the response. We know the feeling of medicine letting you down. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

I will help I a way I know how call on lord sabknock to eat away at what is going on and you have to be willing to let go of all this gs that are holding you and harming you

2 Likes

Are you willing to become a vampire and feed off of other people?

1 Like

I did an invocation to Lucifer for you and asked him to ease your pain… Hope it helped :heart::black_heart:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: did he say anything :heart::heart:

I hope it doesnt have to come to that

I had thought of doing that

I felt his presence but honestly didn’t ask for any messages and didn’t receive any.

1 Like

thats ok, thank you for the help, I appreciate it :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like