Day of power May 10 according to E.A

Here’s something. I was debating whether I should
of shared this with all of you or not.

700 years to bind the name of God in chains.

Or

700 days to bind the name of God in chains.

Here’s why.

Mar’s orbit is around 700 days. Both the synodic and orbital period
around around 700 days. No other planet in the solar system has anything
related to 700. I assume the navantienes had their own times and years and
I don’t think their Astrology was spot on like computers, so they rounded it
out too 700. What my guess is that EA, translated it wrong. And in reality Years
should be days. And this also makes sense since Mars is doing something weird
today. Going in reverse orbit illusion, which has to have some significance to it.
And this also might explain why he couldn’t figure out what it meant. I think Azazel
Doesn’t know the circle, but I think he remembered the strongest circle he was evoked
by and gave EA the lay out of the circle from the Navatiean citizen who evoked him.

I’m not saying this is right, but it seems very credible and true. But idk.

Also I think each verus or line of the
circle corresponds with each planet involved
in this.

1. Give an offering… =Venus

2. For the eye of the… =Saturn

3. 700 days to bind… =Mars

How does Venus apply to the making of an offering? Or Mars binding? I know Saturn has an eye on the South Pole which I attributed to the prophecy anyway.

Why would Azazel give someone a more powerful circle to be summoned by? If the original circle worked well enough for him to manifest and give the details of the circle then that’s more potent than what most receive.

[quote="-TWF-, post:57, topic:3235"]How does Venus apply to the making of an offering? Or Mars binding? I know Saturn has an eye on the South Pole which I attributed to the prophecy anyway.

Why would Azazel give someone a more powerful circle to be summoned by? If the original circle worked well enough for him to manifest and give the details of the circle then that’s more potent than what most receive.[/quote]

EA says in his video Aluza of venus. And he says give and offering of incense
to the house. And Mars has to do with the 700 years thing. How in binding idk.
But it seemed to fit. And Well, According to EA, the universal circle was given
to him by Azazel and 2 other spirits. That the language isn’t demonic, but in
fact some other ancient language makes me think that some guy/lady made a circle
to call spirits and Azazel liked it.

I have my space set up outside, for traditional reasons, I decided to go for a stone circle. I still have the characters inscribed within the circle, but Im just curious, does the circle having concentric rings aid in its functionality? Im aware that this was kind of an important factor with some of the goetic circles, so im not sure if that applies here or not. Normally I wouldnt care, as I know that a strong intent can overpower everything, but in this situation, intuition is telling me not to half-ass anything. Im probably going to add another circle within the circle just to be safe, but do you guys think it will affect anything?

[quote author=Temporal_Anomaly_2013 link=topic=3323.msg43536#msg43536 date=1399738108]

You’re charging your universal circle? How are you doing that?

The Lotus go alll out. Trust me, the occasion calls for it. I was originally going to just use my intent. & then I slowly started to collect ritual objects within and outside my house, and now it has become probably the most ritualized thing I have EVER done, all because my intuition kept telling me what I needed. So follow that intuition, get yourself an offering as well (heck some fruit and chocolate can be enough), and be prepared to pay respects to the powers out there, and call on them to manifest your will.

I just did my bit, which was to empower my own projects (and also further the cause of ascent for mankind, because that’s what I get a bit fanatical about). Bring it! :slight_smile:

[quote author=Moldy_Bones link=topic=3323.msg43562#msg43562 date=1399751055]

You’re charging your universal circle? How are you doing that?[/quote]

blood, energy. I think fire? More of Malzas highRalf’s energy.

More evocations. I think that’s how it works.

So what spirits is one to evoke during this ceremony ? IS it supposed to be done @ sunset ?

Thanks.

Do at sunset and I think it does not matter too much which spirit you evoke

well Azazel for one. And honestly almost anything you do today
willwbe super charged

I threw down. I didn’t have time to do the bowl, but I threw down, put down the UC & charged it up with light.

I saw the webs being removed, I saw the planets aligned, and I saw the raw power of the divine Sophia explode.

I saw that itsy bitsy spider, and I saw that bitch couldn’t hold it’s web once that juice started flowing, haha.

Anyone else?

Trippy shit.

I literally had no time to prepare for this but joined in anyway. Having just watched the video an hour before I don’t even own a universal circle yet but I’ve seen it enough to know the script. I rushed out of my house sand found myself in the parking lot of a tire shop close to my home just as the sky was growing dim and began structuring the circle around me as the sky grew darker. Even though the sunset was blocked by the clouds I could see Saturn clearly in my minds eye. I began chanting the translation of the script, letting the circle take form on the blacktop around me. In the distance I saw a black serpent rise as the sky turned a strange purplish blue color and I could feel many more spirits rise around me. I gave my commands pouring my own energy into the circle letting the ritual take me where it would until I was thoroughly exhausted. On the walk back home I could feel a strange whirlwind of gravity spiraling around me as I tried to keep myself upright. This was truly awe inspiring to be a part of as I could feel a very powerful shift occurring. A lot of different visions toed through my mind while I was out there and I have a good feeling about all of this. I’m gonna go make a sandwich and stop rambling now. Lol

[quote author=Moldy_Bones link=topic=3323.msg43562#msg43562 date=1399751055]

You’re charging your universal circle? How are you doing that?[/quote]
I’m charging the circle by tracing the glyphs on the circle with my blood. It’s not that difficult. Simply prick your finger with a diabetic lancet device. If you’re blood coagulates too fast, you can slow down the coagulation by taking a pinch of EDTA, mix with with a few drops of water then add your drops of blood to this. You can purchase EDTA at health food stores or on Ebay. The EDTA will prevent the blood from clotting. It works quite well. It’s the same anti-coagulant used in blood collection tubes. It works so well that you can dip those hand-blown glass-tipped fountain pens in it and write spells in your own blood.

If you’re interested and have taken some chemistry, EDTA stand for ethylene diamine tetra acetate. It keeps blood from clotting by snatching the iron ion out of the heme molecule thereby causing it to loose its ability to clot.

I am still learning and I went to the beach (which is very cold at this time of the year in Ireland) to do this ritual. I didn’t have a lot of time with work etc but I have now discovered a little cave in which I can do a lot of workings and it isn’t far from home.

I didn’t get a chance to prepare the bowl with the lettering inside but I did put the pentagram inside it and what my intentions are around the rim.

I found the whole thing extraordinary, the sky went the darkest that I have ever witnessed in my life and the feeling was so strange that I am yet to pinpoint my view on the whole issue. I will say one thing that I am leaning towards a very positive feeling and I felt forces around me that I have never experienced before.

I felt brilliant to be able to contribute to this ritual and I am in awe at the whole experience. I just went with the flow of it and as a novice to the actual practice of magick I feel that this has given me even more of desire to perform evocations.

Ps thanks Lady Eva!

Did some stuff with shiva, may or may not talk about it later after some of the results show up.

I was quite out of energy but I did something for this anyway, strangely Azazel came around but I guess that’s just how it is.

I woke up with intuitive knowledge on May 10th of what I need to let go of in my life, and in which ways my habits and small fears are/were getting in the way of the bigger picture. It was a powerful day of insight.

Beautiful!

I spoke with Azazel a couple times yesterday to help me prepare and throughout the day I kept internally receiving what I needed such as symbols and what not and how to use them.

I planned on evoking 4 entities with incense smoke but that changed when I called Azazel.

As the sun was setting I decided to open the sigils of the beings to bring them close so when I evoked them fully it would be easier.
I started with Azazel.
As I opened his seal and asked for him to come ( I was surrounded by mostly trees and bushes on all sides but one) I began gazing towards the direction I was calling him in like I would gaze at a sigil and a bush started to transform.

At first I thought it was my eyes playing tricks until the bush took the form of a raven.A very large one at that.

I decided against the incense as I can’t see spirits fully yet and the other 3 beings materialized in the same way.

It was awesome and beautiful to say the least.
Only one of the beings spoke to me during the ritual and it was a short and to the point “What is your petition?”

I then followed the steps given to me by Azazel earlier that day and closed the ritual.
There is still work to be done though.

I don’t know if this means anything to anyone else but remember the number of Saturn is 3.
I won’t go into anymore detail but just consider that and it might have something to do with your ritual.

MK