Day of power May 10 according to E.A

I was in and out of meditations yesterday into today. I harvested a small amount of my own blood to seal any requests I may have made, and as a form of appreciation/offering. I had performed the black sun meditation. I utilized a white glass encased 7 day candle with the sigil of Azazel and the Black Sun drawn upon it. This I lit with the flame of a small black candle. I have three metal candle holders. One was used to burn the positive petitions, and the other I placed the ones more dark in nature that was mixed with the liquid wax of the black candle. This flame burned very powerful and intense. My blood was added to both holders. The third was used to put out the fire of the negative. I have a talisman that will be absorbing this energy attached to the 7 day candle, which I had also placed a small amount of my blood on. We shall see how things progress.

I did the ritual yesterday. Nothing really dramatic occurred. When I performed the ritual, I briefly saw whirling bands of black energy emanating from the glyphs and shooting energetically skyward. A voice then said: “You’re done.” That was all. I put away my universal circle and called it a night. I sort of expected something more dramatic. However, I did feel unusually calm after the ritual. The calmness continued into this morning. The only odd thing is that usually in the morning I have several unplanned conversations with my mentor demon and a couple other spirits that hang around me. This morning, they’re all quiet.

One thing strange about the ritual I performed last night is that usually my rituals when some correctly I can’t remember them.

Last nights ritual…every step is in my mind.
But I was also told the working is not complete.
Maybe then the dream like feeling will arrouse.

THE NUMBER 3 PEOPLE!
Damnit I wish I could say more.

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:78, topic:3235”]One thing strange about the ritual I performed last night is that usually my rituals when some correctly I can’t remember them.

Last nights ritual…every step is in my mind.
But I was also told the working is not complete.
Maybe then the dream like feeling will arrouse.

THE NUMBER 3 PEOPLE!
Damnit I wish I could say more.[/quote]

the Trinity?

or half a number 8?

3 rituals.
3 gate keepers
3 spirits that gave EA the UC.

3 planets involved? Venus, mars, Saturn?
3 houses with Samael or with out him?

what about 3?

Good stuff Musta, I think I know where you’re going with the #3 stuff.

Like I said I saw the ‘web’ around the earth, suffocating it, and I saw the power of the planets aligned literally burning it up, freeing it from the web, it was beautiful.

Lol, I forgot to mention I had a shitload of poltergeist activity during & after that ritual, I had lights dimming, smoke alarms going off, all kinds of shit.

It was very ELECTRIC.

I made the circle on my back deck using 32 stones with a concentric inner ring of 24, then laid down the characters with chalk. My offering contained a mix of frankincense, desert sage, dragon’s blood, copal resin, and my personal blood and hair.

I waited until sunset, then did my initial immersion ritual indoors, while visualizing the alignment of the earth sun and saturn. It can sometimes take me upwards of 45 minutes to fully immerse myself and get rid of the monkeymind, but this was a fairly instantaneous slip into T/G sync. Interesting.

I sat down in my circle and started raising energy, while visualizing the breakdown of established regimes, social constructs, etc, as well as giving my own projects the final push needed to manifest themselves into reality.

I live in the middle of the city, with a busy highway to my left and a mall over to the right, with a few neighbors in between, it was nice out, so they had kids out in the backyard having fun and screaming. As soon as I started repetition of the grand incantation, all of those noisy distractions became muffled, then completely slipped into the background. The characters in the circle around me began to glow, then started to flash, until most of them had disappeared, leaving a few specific ones remaining. (I should have taken note of which ones, d’oh!).

I had my offering prepared in an abalone shell, and stated "If the forces gathered here favor the intentions I have stated, please accept this offering"
I poured a little alcohol into the shell, lit it on fire, and watched the smoke start to rise. For the first time I witnessed smoke fight the current of the wind and flow into the circle, spiraling around me until I couldnt see out of the cloud. Very cool, but I had to stand up for a split second just to get a breath of fresh air.

As this happened, the sun finally disappeared, so I turned to the east and stared into my sigil of Azazel. The usual phenomenon took place, (as well as a little girl in one of the back yards shrieked and started telling her mom she was scared)and when I was sufficiently aware of his presence, I asked that he add his power to the working in hopes that things may transpire a little quicker. His response was one of laughter, saying “what made you think I havnt been involved from the beginning? I have been making people aware of this working for quite some time now.”

In that instance I had a flash of a giant, world covering net, almost like a spiderweb, and at every node was a single mage, or a group, doing the exact same thing I was doing. Im fairly certain I saw a few of you contributing to this as well.

After I grasped what I was looking at, I heard the words, “Enough water has flowed now, that the dam may finally break”

OK I’ll say what I can about what was told to me about what the number 3 being important and the work not being done yet.

3 is the number of Saturn.

The script on the UC refers to Samael

In 3 days from Saturday it will be Tuesday.

According to the Heptameron Samael is the Archangel that rules over Tuesday.

Do the math folks.Put 2 and 2 together.
Or in this case 3 and 3 lol.

Dani follow YOUR intuition.
Do you feel like your work in this is done?
Do you feel satisfyed with how it went?
Do you feel the need to do more?
I’m just throwing out what was given to me.I’m not here trying to play prophet and tell everyone what to do.
I’m just pointing out some interesting syncronisities. (I know I spelled that last word wrong lol.)

So its been a week since I performed this. The circle that I made in chalk on my back deck is gone, but the symbols are not. We’ve had about 5 good thunderstorms over the past week, so there’s every reason that they shouldve been washed away with the rest of the chalk, but they’re not. They havnt even faded, it looks like theyve been almost etched into the wood of deck itself.

Now I have to come up with a cover story about this next time I have people over for a barbecue

I was run down since doing this ritual, a serious lack of energy for most of the week.

It’s finally starting to come back.

Not sure it might just be sinus season though, lol.

[quote=“Gnosis, post:85, topic:3235”]I was run down since doing this ritual, a serious lack of energy for most of the week.

It’s finally starting to come back.[/quote]
Same here, as well as Im constantly hungry, like no amount of food will satisfy me, and Im as far from a glutton as they come. Perhaps some sort of “upgrade” has happened to the energy body

I’ve been drained this past week as well.
Only performed one ritual this week and it pertained to May 10th.
Tonight I finished the working and am exhausted.
Now my ass is going to bed.

My “ritual” was very primitive, I was on a military exercise in the field with no normal implements to hand and the whole thing consisted of me in my sleeping bag under the stars looking up at Saturn and one particular star. There was no ritual for me so much as a drawing in of the surrounding energy, and then bonding intensely with that star, prompting visions that had to do with severing a lot of bonds that had been holding me back in my personal life. My final admonition was to “Keep the Silence”, so that’s why I’m sadly sparse on the details. Just wanted to chime in here that the significance of the alignment is no joke, and it is awesome hearing of some of your results!

I have to say that my ritual went very well and so far everything that I requested has been manifesting…some things faster than others, but there were no time constraints…my charged talisman is extremely powerful, and I am glad that I chose to harness this energy…I almost forgot to add that the energy is severely draining at first, I could barely stay awake the first night I wore the talisman, which was Thursday; then the past few nights I have had an energy burst, and a bit of insomnia…I have been up for over 24 hours now, and am going to attempt to sleep for work, since I start my shift this evening in 6 hours, lol…oops…I really feel wired, and my energy is stronger…I can describe the feeling as electric, a tingling sensation from opening fully to the energy…

Oh! Did you draw Saturn’s energy into a talisman, then?

Yes I did @claidheam…with my blood, and into an ivory colored ankh pendant made from real bone…Saturn, and the Black Sun!

Very cool. I baked myself a purple clay medallion with an appropriate seal and filled it with the energy of the moon when we had that first blood moon of the tetrad a few months ago, and it’s ridiculous what power is still housed in that little clay disk. It should be very interesting to see what effects you get from the talismanised energy of those other celestial bodies.

That sounds very interesting…I chose the ankh because that has ancient connections to the Sun and Saturn…also time, death, and eternal life…that is the basic explanation…if you dig deeper it will make perfect sense… :wink:

That’s awesome!

I wish I had thought of charging a talisman during that ritual. Ahhh well, I was pressed for time, anyhow since doing it shit has gotten REAL.

I’m sure all who were involved know what I’m talking about.

:wink:

Nope, my selfish work was all internal. Exciting things you guys seem to have underway, though!