Day of power May 10 according to E.A

I’m definwntly getting in on this.
There’s a hole in the fence around my neighborhood that leads to a trail which starts off behindasome hotels and restaurants but if you walk far enough there’s a small hill where it would be hard for anyone to see you.

I plan on calling on certain Saturnian entities to get the ball rolling and then let it pan out from there.
I’ve tried sitting down and writing something out for this but my intuition tells me there’s something already in store for me.All I have to do is show up.

I do however plan on contacting Azazel tonight to get some info on this.

Can’t wait to hear what goes down!

I myself am going to be focusing on my Godhood and finding a way to influence that power tothe oppressed aand bring down the “Rulers”.

My schedules a bit booked up tomarow but when I get home around 8 pm I plan on doing some stuff, hopefully that’s not too late.

What planets are aligning tomorrow and what ritual will you be doing tomorrow?

Not if you can start at sunset!

Saturn - Earth - Sun

Saturn - Earth - Sun[/quote]

Saturn: Revealer of Secrets: Cassiel, Azazel
Earth: Uhm our rock
Sun: Michael

Saturn-Binding, discipline, longevity
Sun-Attainment, honors, dignities
Earth-Manifestation, physicality

You do the math.

[quote="-TWF-, post:40, topic:3235"]Saturn-Binding, discipline, longevity

You do the math.[/quote]

according to TWF, this isn’t a ritual people should be doing.

Idk.

A few others

Saturn: Tzaphkiel, Aratron, Zazel
Earth: Oriens, Paimon, Egin, Amaymon (Four Demon Princes)
Sun: Michael, Och, Sorath

[quote=“Dani123321, post:41, topic:3235”][quote=“-TWF-, post:40, topic:3235”]Saturn-Binding, discipline, longevity

You do the math.[/quote]

Idk.[/quote]

That’s not what I said. I said I would be needing more info on the prophecy EA elaborated on before jumping right in to a ritual of that context. I stated the planetary correspondences by our modern understandings could be a tie to bind the solar power of the sun with powers of Saturn and direct them for manifestations of solid and long term goal.

Do I think this is a working someone should just jump right into? No. Is this something that has a lot of potential for gain if applied correctly and a lot of potential to kick your ass if applied incorrectly? Yes.

Do what you want, just know what you want, why you want it and be willing to take responsibility for your own actions.

[quote="-TWF-, post:43, topic:3235"][quote=“Dani123321, post:41, topic:3235”][quote="-TWF-, post:40, topic:3235"]Saturn-Binding, discipline, longevity

You do the math.[/quote]

Idk.[/quote]

Do what you want, just know what you want, why you want it and be willing to take responsibility for your own actions.[/quote]

Isn’t that always the case on the LHP?

[quote=“Bran, post:44, topic:3235”][quote="-TWF-, post:43, topic:3235"][quote=“Dani123321, post:41, topic:3235”][quote="-TWF-, post:40, topic:3235"]Saturn-Binding, discipline, longevity

You do the math.[/quote]

Idk.[/quote]

Do what you want, just know what you want, why you want it and be willing to take responsibility for your own actions.[/quote]

Isn’t that always the case on the LHP?[/quote]

It should be, but sadly people often do things as a response rather than as an exercise of will. That’s he sign of a real magician, not to let others actions dictate how they move in their own life and work.

True! But the sad truth is that sheep are everywhere! There will always be people who need someone to tell them what to do next. Even on our Path!

Personally I feel that if we could somehow cause the majority of Earths population to attain enlightenment, then we might be able to stop the damage we are doing and begin to reverse it. That’s just my two cents, no need to negatively target our brethren even if they are thick in the head, they just need to be shown the way as well.

[quote="-TWF-, post:45, topic:3235"][quote=“Bran, post:44, topic:3235”][quote="-TWF-, post:43, topic:3235"][quote=“Dani123321, post:41, topic:3235”][quote="-TWF-, post:40, topic:3235"]Saturn-Binding, discipline, longevity

You do the math.[/quote]

Idk.[/quote]

Isn’t that always the case on the LHP?[/quote]

It should be, but sadly people often do things as a response rather than as an exercise of will. That’s he sign of a real magician, not to let others actions dictate how they move in their own life and work.[/quote]

Beginners don’t have a choice!

Beginners don’t have a choice![/quote]

Bullshit. You always have a choice. You choose to allow others to manipulate and dictate your actions or you choose to find your own path and make your own way. You choose to succeed or fail, live or die. There are people in this world who have rags to riches stories and never once lot a candle, opened a sigil or repeated a mantra, their own WILL was their weapon and they used it as adeptly as any magician.

Why are you here? To learn magick and move forward or depend on others to do it for you? To set your own standards or settle for what someone else says you should accept?

Go by gut instinct, and if you’re truly broke, you can get a free three card reading from Tarot.com, don’t click to see the meaning of the cards because that will take you to a sign up page, but it should be fairly obvious whether the cards are auspicious or not. Their readings are 100% reliable in my experience and I’ve used them for years, so that’s like a “desperation stage” way to get divination in a hurry, when you have absolutely nothing and no-one round you to help.

And don’t despair if you feel unsure, we were all beginners at one time not sure if something would bring us power, or disaster - even experienced people still sometimes face those moments.

I can understand how that feels and you’re not wrong to wonder or have doubts, your only duty to your own ascent is to find ways to get information via learning at least one reliable method of divination, or via making alliances with spirits you trust.

Go by gut instinct, and if you’re truly broke, you can get a free three card reading from Tarot.com, don’t click to see the meaning of the cards because that will take you to a sign up page, but it should be fairly obvious whether the cards are auspicious or not. Their readings are 100% reliable in my experience and I’ve used them for years, so that’s like a “desperation stage” way to get divination in a hurry, when you have absolutely nothing and no-one round you to help.

And don’t despair if you feel unsure, we were all beginners at one time not sure if something would bring us power, or disaster - even experienced people still sometimes face those moments.

I can understand how that feels and you’re not wrong to wonder or have doubts, your only duty to your own ascent is to find ways to get information via learning at least one reliable method of divination, or via making alliances with spirits you trust.[/quote]

Thanks. I’m sure most beginners look up to you guys as you further look up to EA. Btw, I enjoyed the moving mountain discussion in another thread - which kinda proves that belief alone isn’t enough to succeed even in telekinesis. Also, the higher one aims the greater the downfall - like someone believing they’r gonna date a supermodel when in reality they can’t find a date locally.

I suggest you read this:

[url=http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/for-anyone-doubting-a-simple-candle-spell/]http://becomealivinggod.com/forum/general-discussion/for-anyone-doubting-a-simple-candle-spell/[/url]

Yes, I’ll be working on charging my homemade universal circle and making my ritual invocation bowl. I’m still trying determine the best place to do the ritual. Ideally a good place would be outdoors in an area free of tall trees that could obscure your view of the sunset and the rising of Saturn in the East. I think I know a hiking trail that could offer some privacy and a good clear view of the skyline.