Day of power May 10 according to E.A

Watch this > [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACFvGcpjviw]- YouTube

Halfway through or closer to the end, E.A. discusses how May 10 will be a day of great power, and a day to bring down barriers, end wars, and make things happen.

Well I personally plan on joining in on this and focusing on ending ignorance, raising the people and the planets frequency, and bring down the so called veil between the realms. Making the physical and the higher vibrational realms more of one and the same.

Do any of you have plans for this day?

Im into this also. Im currently working with the Nine Kings of Goetia and will be working with Furcas that is the ONLY Saturnian Spirit in Goetia, so he surely is important somehow to this.

Curiously enough, yesterday I received a message from the Kings where I should take a look at the Mother’s Path, which is the Tunnel of Set called Hemeterith (forgot the right spelling). It is the Kala that redeems the Mother through the birth of the Son, that is, it redeems Matter through the birth of the Spirit and Consciousness of the Magician in the Matter, in other words, its the Key to Become the Living God.

Im noticing interesting energetic changes in myself, my energy is getting both denser and more flexible. Interesting!

In my opinion, one of the best vids that EA has made. Full of hidden history and precious insight. I wonder if the power of May 10 can be channeled to fuel other kinds of workings other than of ending obstacles. Perhaps, creating an egregore, evoking a godform or something else awesome.

I think the point he tried to make and sort of botched is that Zazel or Azazel is the demon of Saturn in the Key of Solomon (his neglected cousin Agiel is the ruling angel). Saturn “rules” on Saturday, so you have this crazy “perfect alignment” coming up. If you really want to nail the traditionalist timing, on Saturday Saturn rules the first and eighth hour of the Day, and the third and tenth hour of night, those hours governed by Cassiel. Mars is 3 and 10 by Day, and 5 and 12 by Night, under Samael.

Just for the record, while Koetting’s system only recognizes nine, there are in fact twelve Kings in the Lesser Key/Goetia. Koetting leaves out Astaroth, Phenex, and Gremory, and while I know why someone would be disinclined to talk about Gremory in mixed company, I’m not sure on his reasons for leaving the other two out.

Didnt know Astaroth was considered a King in the Lesser Key, nor Phenex and Gremory. Well, I think I never read it anyway. Im actually using Rufus Opus Modern Goetia as basis, and I have a list of the demons of Goetia which I use for quick reference.
On Kasiel, I want to give this a more demonic touch, so I really dont know if I should call him in the final stage of the Operation, although.the experiences I’ve had with him were pretty Infernal per say.

And yeah, cool shit this happening on saturday, a Cosmic Joke I’d say.

I think I shell start 10 May of with the summoning of all powers and then see what gets presented to me and follow threw with the rest of the day with as many ritual to assist in me becoming a god.

Good news, i talked about this date on another site and the idea is literally spreading like wildfire, there will be a lot of involvement with changing things May 10 :wink: if anyone else reads this topic, you all are more than welcome to join us in sharing this intense energy when there will finally be a severe lack of limits imposed on us and what we wish to manifest! :slight_smile:

Don’t beat me up, but must this ritual be performed outside?

No, it can be performed anywhere, obviously outside would be best, but facing east anywhere in your house works just as well. Just try to be at a place where you can observe the sunset and time the ritual to when the sun is is close/right about to set, the twilight hour.

If you want to supercharge the ritual, watch E.A.'s video, he talks about a couple of different methods he himself will be using during his ritual.

yeah. He said watch the sun set then watch
Saturn Rise. If you have windows that face east and west in the
same room then, I think your good.

I still believe this whole huge ritual will be extremely Satanic.

I’ll be doing this anyways, but I’m pretty sure someones going to
get hurt some how.

What must be done will be done. There might be people that will do blood sacrifices for their personal rituals, but there are always people who choose that path and that is their choice. Just do the ritual the way you feel its best. Regardless of how we go about it, May 10 is literally GUARANTEED to be a supercharged day for magick, just from the fact alone that so many people will be performing a ritual all across the country/world at around the same time. If your ritual chooses to manifest something that many also desire to manifest, it is likely that it will come to pass and very quickly so.

My interest within the celestial event has grown much greater these past couple of days. I’ll be performing rituals over the seven human Calcaneus bones, waiting to be carved, in addition to the Fear Fetish already crafted.

I’ll most likely be working rituals to weave a few other objects as well…should be a fun night.

I’d like to participate in this ritual but it’ll depend of the Belgian weather. Lots of rain lately.

I am in. I will get in my circle and meditate on ending the wars currently going on, as well as focus on my own ascent, and destruction of a particular enemy.

Never occured to me before this that I can just make a circle in chalk on my back deck, which faces the west with a perfect view of the sunset. Let the preparations commence!

Before I had the time and money to get the supplies to make my own, I did this in a garage with crayola chalk HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hmm…

I’ll most likely be getting charcoal for the event as a means to place my mark down upon whatever area I use. Normally, I’m an individual who seeks more extravagance within his tools, but there’s just not enough time; I would have liked a nice pristine-white sheet of silk with my mark done in jet black across its surface…pity.

There’s a park around here that would be absolutely perfect for the occasion…but I find myself a bit concerned with what might happen if a police officer were to stumble across my location while performing rituals over a black bowl of actual human remains.

[quote=“Tenebrae Aeterna, post:28, topic:3235”]Hmm…

I’ll most likely be getting charcoal for the event as a means to place my mark down upon whatever area I use. Normally, I’m an individual who seeks more extravagance within his tools, but there’s just not enough time; I would have liked a nice pristine-white sheet of silk with my mark done in jet black across its surface…pity.

There’s a park around here that would be absolutely perfect for the occasion…but I find myself a bit concerned with what might happen if a police officer were to stumble across my location while performing rituals over a black bowl of actual human remains.[/quote]

That might not go over too well with the police.

Not likely, no…even though it’s all legal; damn bible belt and nosy people.

Yeah, mine requires a rather large area as well…

I’d like to, one day, own a home with it incorporated into a mediation room…would make things so much easier.