Daughter of Azazel?

Okay that sounds like a great starting point!

1 Like

Hi Lizzy. I’d imagine that it means you are being told that you are someone under the power and dominion of the aspect known as Azaz ('zz), not dissimilar from your nickname of Lizzy. That would mean that you may want to pursue using that name to call upon such an epithet and aspect of power.

For others, who take things more literally, it may mean to imply you’re of a certain bloodline, though I think that the way the idea of “Sons and Daughters” was used in the past did not necessarily mean a literal genetic relation, eveb less likely in the case of non genetic things (the Joy of Satan organization believes in very literal physical alien beings who very literally had sexual relations and cross bred with human beings. Judeo-Christian lore generally states these hybrid lines were wiped out in various ways but also may have survived in some versions).

I don’t really prefer the latter version, as the first interpretation would be much more flexible and easy to swallow for oneself and others.

To be a daughter of Azaz means that you might, if you already like this idea, benefit from thinking about themes related to Azaz, and trying in what ways you might to pursue and imbue yourself with empowering aspects of such themes.

Azaz very much has to do with the Earth in many cases.

2 Likes

May I inquire as to how that name is not dissimilar from the aspect of Azaz? Lizzy is not my real name, but a preferred nickname derived from my middle name: Elizabeth.

I’ve never actually heard of the aspect of Azaz. I’ve only heard of the demon Azazel.

Even when I was a very devout Christian, I believed that the stories of angels mating with human females was literal. Honestly, I assumed that the focus on the demonic was among the reasons Enoch wasn’t included in Canon in the first place. I was later corrected on that though.

@This

What I say may seem a little out of the norm, but both your names Jilaiya and Lizzy are reminiscent of themes and terms and sounds related to the root word ('zz) and Azaz which was long ago considered an attribute of El or Allah. Azaz being a name of God basically, particularly associated with Earth, also linked to the term Azala and the Greek Titan Atlus (which may have once been pronounced Athzla or Athzloo) with a sort of lisp. The Greek Mythology and stories from Hesiod have a lot to do with the Near Eastern or Semitic cosmological stories and beliefs.

The Second Temple period Jews believed Azazel to be under the ground in Tartarus under the Earth, so when a sacrifice let loose would fall down a precipe into the rocks below, it was thought to go to this one who has filled the Earth and relates also to Earthquakes, but is in a state of suffering or writhing torment as it awaits judgment. Now people would perform Chthonic rites to the Mighty Upholder of the Earth in favor of good results and yields. This was thought to be a reciprocal practice in many cases, like feeding the Earth and it feeding them back.

Azazel was further linked to the Earth by association with metallurgy, and the weapons which produce death, blood spilled and bodies buried for the purpose of prosperity, as well as cosmetics which are made out of minerals.

“Azazel taught the men how to make swords, knives, shields and breastplates. He made known to men the metals of the earth and the art of working them and made bracelets, ornaments and the use of antimony (a brittle silvery metal used in alloys), the beautifying of eyelids, all kinds of precious stones and coloring tinctures.”

Azazel is currently very popular among contemporary BALG styled Satanists and those interested in Demonology.

" Beast from the Earth
The second beast is primarily described in Revelation chapter thirteen. This second beast comes out of the earth whose overall appearance is not described, other than having “two horns like a lamb”, and speaking “like a dragon”. "

In any case, another name by which I refer to God is Taiton or Titan, which relates to a whole lot of other things but was one of the suggested meanings for 666.

That stuff in the Bible may have a lot to do with different layers of opposing common ideas held by local people in and around the regions it was spreading.

Regardless, you genuinely are a daughter born from the Earth, and Azaz was the name given to the attribute of God which was linked to everything having to do with the Earth and upholding it. The idea suggested in Enoch was that peopke started abusing the things of the Earth and created trouble thereby, and the Earth aspect was then further mingled with the Earth by being sent down into or under it to uphold it, and continues to manipulate it and influence its uses and industries, but we who believe call these the Gifts of the God, and don’t consider these as anything bad, no matter how people might use the things given to them for benefit and enhancement.

Mundus is another name meaning The World.

Everywhere in our life we are surrounded by material manifestations made from mineral matter and metals.

The term also etymologically relates to Shelter (see Abarim Publications article on Azazel for example).

If you’re comforted by these things I’ve pointed to, then you might really enjoy the self-identification as a daughter of Azaz. In my view though, believing Azaz is some literal goat man thing that had sex with your ancestor might be a less useful line of thinking overall.

You are not only made of and dependent on minerals, but you see them everywhere constantly and use them all the time, they also literally hold us up, and it is The One Power who is also Azaz the Mighty who brought about such. I consider it pretty blasphemous that people take these the very Earth as opposed to the God who entirely rules and controls it.

1 Like

Often someone who is deeply connected to a spirit as in they are their matron/patron or they serve as some sort of priest will take this title.

2 Likes

Wow. That’s a lot more information than I realized I was going to get. Some of the facts I’m familiar with - mainly the texts - but there’s a lot of info in there too.

I use the name Jilaiya because a being likened my personality to hers. It’s a tribute to him, and it works out very well that the names correlate in the way that they do.

Wicca has really appealed to me lately, along with crystals (I’ve worn amethyst quite frequently lately: I’m drawn to that and obsidian) and meditation. I had no idea that this concept even existed so thank you!

1 Like

Maybe you could even draw a cool little picture, A T inside an A so that its a triangle on top and the A lines reaching to where the bottom of the T line is. Inside you can put a Z and an opposite facing Z on the two sides of the T line under the top bar, it will look like two eyes maybe but also like shaking and the A shape will look like a mountain and the T inside of it.

The Mountain is known as Mount Hermon, and it is the place known as the Entrance into the Underworld as well, it was a place where Pan was worshipped, and Pan is the Satyr image that the later Azazel figures also resemble.

So you would draw a T, then an A using the T bar as the A bar. If you wish, you can also complete the T and make it look like an I with a bottom bar connecting or not connecting to the two bottom parts of the A.

That simple symbol can remind you of many of the things I mentioned. It also hides the word Azaz, Titan, and has elements reminiscent of upholding the Earth and Mountains and Lightning and Earthquakes and being animate as a being because it looks like a face too and all that, in just a simple little design now imbued with so much to recall and enjoy.

You can also find these sorts of marks and signs all over the place throughout your day and things you see which can also suddenly spark a reminder.

For example, I can find a relevant thing most likely just by typing a few words in Youtube for example.

Lets see what might come up and if you can derive any inspiration from whatever comes up in relation to these thoughts or themes.

Here I found this weirdly. I didn’t type Atlas or anything.

I loved reading this. Thank you. :slight_smile:
@Dinmiatus

I’ve received similar information, but for me this isn’t a physical thing. Azazel is one of my spiritual progenitors.

So explain what that means to me, I have to back up and explain that some spirits can be created (and reabsorbed sometimes) by the intent of other spirits… entities, daemons. (The number of entities in the multiverse isn’t fixed.) There’s a lot of ways to do this, including humans creating certain types of egregores, and in my case entities working together to create. The end result is a new sovereign being with skills, attributes, maybe a purpose and alignments, that can choose to incarnate as human, or might even have been created with being human as part of it’s design.

So yeah, I’m proposing that as a, perhaps parallel explanation for the information you have, is that your spirit was actually created by Azazel, and in this sense he is your father.

BTW I’m aware of some of his interaction with humans, but the historical interactions as recorded by humans who’s interpretations would have been very different from mine, from thousands of years ago doesn’t strike me as particularly useful information… best to ask him yourself.

1 Like

@Jilaiya94

1 Like

@Dinmiatus Maybe this too. I would see this as a probable consequence of being created by a spirit, though not guaranteed, depends on the intention… Not mutually dependent or exclusive.

1 Like

I tend to agree with this perspective simply cause of some of the off the wall things I’ve been told that just leave me going okayyyyyyy… But how does that help me now in flesh, human flesh that is?

1 Like

Because when you know where and why you’ve been, it’s easier to understand where you’re going. It becomes part of the map, if you like, since understanding is half the battle.

4 Likes

That is part of it, taking action with said map is the other that some people seem to have a hard time with.

1 Like

For example when i dive deep into my staff workouts and use it as a way to ground myself i end up invoking mars both as a raw energy and the various gods associated with it. This at time has lead me to fall what i can only describe as a battle trance that has me half in my body and half out. During which i end up doing some routines or moves that by the time i am done i am wondering how i didn’t kill myself. It isn’t always mars but most of the time it is, had it happen with Jupiter a few times and that was insane :rofl:

1 Like

Ok, I’m a fan of Ares for that so I can visualise it, cool stuff. So… are you saying you’re a child of Mars and that’s why you channel Mars/Mars related energy easily? Hence… practical application achieved?

Well as it turns out mars is my ishta devata/the planet that wants to guide me to spirtual liberation in vedic astrology. So any time i did my staff work with the intent to work with mars i was connecting to the force that wants to lead me to moksha/liberation.

1 Like

Well, I mean, have you asked Azazel himself for a confirmation? That would seem to be the best way to confirm it, even if the scanner is very accurate. You’re probably going to want to talk to him (Azazel) anyway, knowing this information.

1 Like

That’s true. I was thinking about attempting to evoke him.
@Mika